Lil Wayne Accuses Oklahoma City Thunder of Being Racist

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2012, 07:28 AM         #81
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne on his way out the door.
Nice run little guy. But clearly its over.
Dont nobody want your funny lookin a.ss sitting courtside for the whole world to see.
 6 years ago '08        #82
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 28 Gramz said:
Kanye is a euro pop house n*gga with no tats.
just cause Ye' aint all tatted up in the fu*kin face n*ggas forget that he got tatts?
 6 years ago '05        #83
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Krayzie said:
You can't be fu*king serious.

Sit your a.ss down, Weezy.
Concur.
 06-04-2012, 09:01 AM         #84
reese0809 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
I'm with you, college players of major programs should get a percentage of the profits thir scoop makes per their prowess. However these funds should come from the schools themselves based on the money they are bringing in individually. This will not only fairly compensate athlete but further lift the level of competition as players from lesser renown schools will play harder for that check.

All of that is cool, but it has nothing to do with the NBA. Thunder players (mostly black) are rich. That ain't racist at all.
I think that the college players should get a percentage of the money that they helped the school earn, but not actually receive the funds until they graduate from the college with a degree. That would motivate people to actually excel in their academics and have a degree so If the NBA thing doesn't work out they would at least have a stepping stone in the correct direction for success.
 6 years ago '12        #85
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 bigjoshi2002 said:
So preferential treatment makes up for everything I outlined specifically NOT BEING PAID WHILE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE BEING MADE? You have listed everything except being payed to play the game. Free work equals slavery, yes or no? On second thought i'll wait for you to post the salaries of the players in comparison to the coaches. Just go pro, that's all they have to do? smh I'm offended that you would be offended for not being payed while everyone makes billions off of you. Everything you said doesn't apply to every school either. Players do get in trouble for special treatment. At the end of the day special treatment isn't being paid so you don't have a leg to stand on. And you sound jealous of the players!
I can't tell if you are talking about college or not, so I'm going to just a.ssume that you are, and say I'm sorry if wrong.

But these colleges are not making as much money as you think. The reason being, at most schools, the football program is paying for all sports that take place at that school. I understand why people think student atlethes should get paid. But I also understand why some think they shouldn't. I mean, it's college. These young kids are being given a chance to make a life for themselves. I don't know where you are getting this slavery talk from, but last time I checked, every single person that puts on a uniform at there school of choice, can walk away from it.
 06-04-2012, 10:22 AM         #86
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

tonio25 said:
Pusha is racist too
 6 years ago '12        #87
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
okc is racist.. that sh*ts a fact. look @ the crowd.. it always looks like a clan rally besides the few black family members of players

seattle is a much more diverse city >>
 6 years ago '05        #88
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
90% of waynes fans are white

whats up with dudes crying racism when they are only cakin cause of white folk
 06-04-2012, 11:16 AM         #89
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne reachin now...aint nothing about this situation that screams racism. leave the race card alone bro...
 06-04-2012, 11:36 AM         #90
mightyhealthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Hader had courtside Thunder tickets...... Bill Hader won

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #91
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16215 16215
 ronnie said:
hes just mad b/c Ryan Seacrest took his seat
didn't the players also not want him there?
 6 years ago '07        #92
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16215 16215
 Bea5T said:
90% of waynes fans are white

whats up with dudes crying racism when they are only cakin cause of white folk
k!lling legitimate claims is what they are doing
 06-04-2012, 12:44 PM         #93
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reese0809 said:
I think that the college players should get a percentage of the money that they helped the school earn, but not actually receive the funds until they graduate from the college with a degree. That would motivate people to actually excel in their academics and have a degree so If the NBA thing doesn't work out they would at least have a stepping stone in the correct direction for success.
This is a very narcissistic view on how to treat young athletes. First, what gives schools the authority to tell adult athletes they are not responsible enough to handle their own funds that they have earned? Do schools do that to young golfers and tennis players. Does the MLB tell their young athletes the same? What about the NBA? They have a few very young Euros making bank. I guess young Black Americans are the only idiots that should not be given the right to control their own funds?

As for forcing athletes to excel in school.....higher education is a choice and a privilege. Why should these schools force something on these guys that others cherish. That seat should go to someone who has actually earned the seat and wants to be there.

All these pundits always want to push this "we need to civilize these animals" agenda. Once we all turn 18, there are decisions we have to make tht will affect our lives. Whether these athletes want to attend school or not should be their choice. The next Kobe out there should be allowed to enter the NBA and continue this beautiful game's legacy.
 6 years ago '04        #94
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 LicensedLegend said:
I can't tell if you are talking about college or not, so I'm going to just a.ssume that you are, and say I'm sorry if wrong.

But these colleges are not making as much money as you think. The reason being, at most schools, the football program is paying for all sports that take place at that school. I understand why people think student atlethes should get paid. But I also understand why some think they shouldn't. I mean, it's college. These young kids are being given a chance to make a life for themselves. I don't know where you are getting this slavery talk from, but last time I checked, every single person that puts on a uniform at there school of choice, can walk away from it.
I've already shown the earning of some coaches here are more figures.
The earnings for the host cities of the five BCS games in Jan. 2010 was estimated to exceed $1.2 billion.

UPDATE: Top 100 programs for í10-í11 available here: 1-50, 51-100 (updated 12/29/11)

Iíve told you before that Louisville basketball is the 21st most profitable program in college athletics. Iíve shown you the football profits for every school in my Conference Finance Series. Now itís time to take a look at the 50 most profitable programs in college athletics for the 2009-2010 school year:
Rank School Revenue Expenses Profit
1 University of Texas (Football) $93,942,815 $25,112,331 $68,830,484
2 Univ. of Georgia (Football) $70,838,539 $18,308,654 $52,529,885
3 Penn State Univ. (Football) $70,208,584 $19,780,939 $50,427,645
4 Univ. of Michigan (Football) $63,189,417 $18,328,233 $44,861,184
5 Univ. of Florida (Football) $68,715,750 $24,457,557 $44,258,193
6 Louisiana State Univ. (Football) $68,819,806 $25,566,520 $43,253,286
7 Univ. of Alabama (Football) $71,884,525 $31,118,134 $40,766,391
8 Univ. of Tennessee (Football) $56,593,946 $17,357,345 $39,236,601
9 Auburn Univ. (Football) $66,162,720 $27,911,713 $38,251,007
10 University of Oklahoma (Football) $58,295,888 $20,150,769 $38,145,119

While college athletes are technically considered (and mandated to behave as) "amateurs," there's no mistaking that money changes hands in college athletics. If you've ever tuned into a college football game, you've surely noticed that plenty of big-name sponsors, media personalities, and advertisers have an apparent stake in the game. If you're an alumni, fan, or student of a school with a major collegiate football program, you also know that tickets aren't cheap, or easy, to come by. To say there's a lot of money at stake in college football is an understatement.

According to the Business of College Sports (a site founded by ESPN's Kristi Dosh), the most profitable college football program in the 2009-2010 school year was at the University of Texas -- raking in profits of $68,830,484. Following in second place was the football program at the University of Georgia. It garnered a profit of $52,529,885. Penn State University finished as the third most profitable program with just over $50 million.

Considering that the players aren't technically compensated for their performance (aside from scholarship offers, exposure and a promising athletic career future) -- who gets all the money? There are a few main "benefactors," but surprisingly, all that money doesn't go quite as far as you'd expect.

You know why the players don't walk away? Most of the time they have been raised since they were pre-teens to train for the pros. Working for free in the realm of college is the only way to reach the pros that they have trained they're entire lives for. At the end of the day they aren't being paid while everyone else is. How can a coach give orders to players and make a million dollars but the players who follow the orders not get anything? The cities they play at are making money, the schools, the staff, the janitor who cleans up after the games everyone but the people make it all possible. All of the merchandise sold, dvd's, ticket sales etc. It's a disgrace.
 06-04-2012, 12:48 PM         #95
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wft F racism
 06-04-2012, 01:00 PM         #96
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
How is it a job when the players aren't being paid?

It's not about being rich. Rich people are still paid for work that they do, the players aren't. Yes, it is about the nba and all sports. They get these kids when they are young and raise them for the pros. College is just one step. I am alleging that the entire sports systems is racist and goes hand and hand with the education system. It's about time this issue was discussed. The NBA players were right to go after the NBA for anti-trust but they should have emancipated the younger college players after the went to war with the nba. Just as one of the players said recently, the players should be paid for the Olympic games as well. Afterall, the nba will get paid.

Screw that! They are stealing money from the players and no one can deny that. These young brothers need to rise up.

So preferential treatment makes up for everything I outlined specifically NOT BEING PAID WHILE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE BEING MADE? You have listed everything except being payed to play the game. Free work equals slavery, yes or no? On second thought i'll wait for you to post the salaries of the players in comparison to the coaches. Just go pro, that's all they have to do? smh I'm offended that you would be offended for not being payed while everyone makes billions off of you. Everything you said doesn't apply to every school either. Players do get in trouble for special treatment. At the end of the day special treatment isn't being paid so you don't have a leg to stand on. And you sound jealous of the players!
I'm confused with your retort as I was kinda with you. Truth is, I do do believe every institution (AAU, CYO, High School and College) that makes money off of these student athletes should compensate them accordingly. It's the American way. This manner of compensation will not only strengthen our athletic programs but also strengthen our academic system as it will help weed out the students who don't want to be there who could be a distraction otherwise. It's common sense.

While I do think racism plays a part in this unfair treatment. Power also plays a part. These institution's power over these athletes would diminish, alumni donations would be negatively affected, certain schools would lose their notoriety and main sources of profits etc. there's simply too much to lose for them to start empowering student athletes.

If these black athletes were so concerned, they should do something about it. Unlike you, who I a.ssume do not have the financial resources to help, these guys do. Set up a farm system to showcase young athletes separate from the NCAA, similar to the Euro soccer system.....so many many other ideas. However, they probably won't cuz they getting paid millions realizing their dreams because these racists as you call them have empowered them to do so.....so they chillen
 6 years ago '08        #97
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 bigjoshi2002 said:
You think so Wayne? Think about how much money is made from tickets, television, highlight dvd's, merchandise etc. How much do the predominately Black players get who make all of that revenue possible? ZERO!!! Here these guys are struggling to pay for tuition, struggling to play and get their grades while the coach of the team makes how much?

[pic - click to view]

USA TODAY College Basketball Coaches' Salaries, 2011-2012

Pay and bonuses for the 68 coaches in the NCAA tournament

They making six and seven figures at the young brothers expense.

I keep telling brothers just because they market sports to us doesn't mean that we have to support it. We are the main ones buying the hats, jersey's, throwbacks and the Nikes and we don't get anything in return. Yeah it 's racist. But as long as they keep getting these rappers to promote the slavery it will continue. If you want to be a fan just be a fan by watching. Don't spend a dime on college, nba, nfl etc.
They are getting a free education...stfu

The coaches get paid that much because they bring in donations from alumni with continued success with their programs....again stfu....stop hatin on ppl gettin money for doing their job.....smfh, making getting a free education for playing basketball sound like slavery...kill yaself n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #98
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
Why don't the dudes with money actually you know, stubhub that sh*t and buy their own fu*king seats? It's not like he couldnt afford the 250 price tag.
 06-05-2012, 03:41 AM         #99
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
You're a fu*king idiot if you think a lot of those brothers who are selling all those tickets and jerseys are paying for tuition. Or food. Or a place to stay. Or they're not receiving money for spending and cars from boosters, who are usually white. Or doesn't have everything handed to them on campus including free tutors to get their grades straight or even just doing their fu*king homework for them.

It's offensive to call that sh*t slavery, you've obviously never seen how those kids are treated and all the free sh*t they receive. And the fact a lot of them keep crying about how they should be getting paid, hey, just go pro and you'll be fine. You only have to stay one year at this plantation called college. Enjoy the end of the bench muhfu*ka.
hahaaa. that boi talkn sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy