NBA Draft Lottery - May 17, 8:30PM EST, ESPN

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will get the #1 pick?
Minnesota Timberwolves - 250 combinations, 25.0% chance of receiving the #1 pick 14 9.03%
2. Cleveland Cavaliers - 199 combinations, 19.9% chance 53 34.19%
3. Toronto Raptors - 156 combinations, 15.6% chance 23 14.84%
4. Washington Wizards - 119 combinations, 11.9% chance 15 9.68%
5. Sacramento Kings - 88 combinations, 8.8% chance 11 7.10%
6. Utah Jazz (via NJ) - 63 combinations, 6.3% chance 4 2.58%
7. Detroit Pistons - 43 combinations, 4.3% chance 12 7.74%
8. Cleveland Cavaliers (via LA Clippers) - 28 combinations, 2.8% chance 3 1.94%
9. Charlotte Bobcats - 17 combinations, 1.7% chance 9 5.81%
10. Milwaukee Bucks - 11 combinations, 1.1% chance 2 1.29%
11. Golden State Warriors - 8 combinations, 0.8% chance 5 3.23%
12. Utah Jazz - 7 combinations, 0.7% chance 0 0%
13. Phoenix Suns - 6 combinations, 0.6% chance 2 1.29%
14. Houston Rockets - 5 combinations, 0.5% chance 2 1.29%
Voters: 155. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #361
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 nattidred said:
Why do people feel like they can see into the future
People were saying the exact same thing about the kenyon martin draft and they were right this draft is one of the worst in history face it you guys will get the best player though
 05-17-2011, 09:14 PM         #362
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what an awful draft class
 7 years ago '05        #363
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Not even Kyrie's highlights on youtube are impressive.....

Do Not Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimme Kemba, Knight, even Jimmer over Irving at #4....ok Jimmer is a reach, but atleast we know what he can do...

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 05-17-2011 at 09:20 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #364
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2852 2852
I think there's zero suspense at the top. I'm told Cavs love Irving. Suspense begins at 2: Williams, Kanter, Biyombo, trade all possible

Ernie, you know what to do!

[pic - click to view]

Get KAHN on the phone!!
 7 years ago '08        #365
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
yo I coulda swore Sullinger was going to enter the draft...wtf does he wanna stay in college for? coulda been potential #1 easily but this class does suck really bad...

I see you all sleeping on Brandon Knight hard too He'll be great player along wit Irving.
 05-17-2011, 09:23 PM         #366
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kemba walker will be the best player outta this draft....i see him goin top 5...
 7 years ago '08        #367
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 stv18 said:
Was going to say the same thing. There is always draft day steals, lower guys who are good or even great players. Also drafting 3/4/5 isn't that bad. Brandon Knight and plenty of guys who are better than 'rotation' guys.
yessir you can go back and look at each draft and there's always dudes who should've been drafted higher

MosDefinition said:
People were saying the exact same thing about the kenyon martin draft and they were right this draft is one of the worst in history face it you guys will get the best player though
this aint the K-mart draft...watch and see how these dudes pan out before you start labeling it as such

unless you can see into the future
 7 years ago '08        #368
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 Trill Clinton said:
Raps and kings got sh*tted on.Idk why Minny fans are mad,its not like they were going to pick Kyrie...right?
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
damnnnnn raptors fans... i feel for yall
Bryan Colangelo is prolly flying to Italy to find a proper Euro-League scrub for this pick I doubt dude even watched college ball this year
 7 years ago '04        #369
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
Cleveland bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feels good to be a cavs fan tonight!
 7 years ago '04        #370
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
I can see the raptors selecting one of the PGs (knight or walker) but I wouldn't be shocked to see them select one of the Euroleague guys other than Kanter. I think Kanter is goin' to the Jazz at 3 or 4 to the Cavs, hell even the T Wolves might even grab Kanter before Williams..

This is if the Cavs select Kyrie Irving of course.
 7 years ago '06        #371
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

1. CLE- PG Kyrie Irving
Analysis: What a big win for Cleveland -- they trade away Mo Williams and get back No. 1 pick Kyrie Irving. Yes, the Cavs have Baron Davis, but he's not a big part of their future plans. Irving can come in and immediately give them a backcourt foundation to fit with J. J. Hickson and the No. 4 pick.

2. MIN- F Derrick Williams
Analysis: Minnesota GM David Kahn can breathe a sigh of relief -- we think. With Irving likely off the board, Kahn won't have to put up all those point guard jokes. Unless, that is, he reaches for Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker here.

I think this pick will be a three-way race between Williams, Enes Kanter and Bismack Biyombo. Of the three, Williams has the strongest pedigree and ultimately should be an upgrade over Michael Beasley. But don't be surprised if Kahn trades the pick. I'm already hearing form sources that Minnesota has told people they're very open to moving the second pick. Kahn really wants to add some veteran help to the team.

3. UTA- PG Brandon Knight
Analysis: The Jazz could go in a number of directions. They have a need at small forward (and would love it, by the way, if Derrick Williams fell to them) and at center. And, while they like Devin Harris at point guard, they're not sure he's the long-term answer.

For that reason, I think Knight has a good chance of being the pick. Knight may not have the NCAA pedigree of Kemba Walker, but he is a high-character player, has good size for the position, defends well and can really shoot.

4. CLE- C Enes Kanter
Analysis: Few teams have watched Kanter play during last year unless they saw a Kentucky practice, so they are projecting Kanter's potential largely on the strength of a stellar performance at the 2010 Nike Hoop Summit. But if Kanter plays the way he did at the Hoop Summit and in workouts in Chicago (where I saw him for several days last week), he's a good fit for the Cavs and worthy of this pick.

Kanter is tough, can play inside and out, rebounds the basketball and has a higher basketball IQ than most other players his age. While a bit undersized for a center, his toughness in the paint would be very welcome in Cleveland.

[pic - click to view]

Ford Mock Draft 2.0 via in$ider
 7 years ago '10        #372
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
this draft will be interesting

should be some trading going on
 7 years ago '08        #373
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
t wolves don't need a small forward...they got wes johnson
 7 years ago '08        #374
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DurtySoufReppin said:
this draft will be interesting

should be some trading going on
This draft sucks monkey balls....
 7 years ago '06        #375
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

Wolves general manager David Kahn said he knew Minnesota was "dead" when it got down to the final three of himself, Utah executive Kevin O'Connor and Nick Gilbert.
"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines," Kahn said. "Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #376
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2852 2852
Why is Kahn so mad tho??? Was he really gonna take Kyrie AFTER taking Rubio and Flynn... If so, TWolves fans should be relieved they didn't get #1. Tryin to be like the Lions of old with receivers, but with PGs in the NBA
 05-18-2011, 10:12 AM         #377
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This draft is nowhere near as weak as yall make it out to be
 7 years ago '04        #378
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
all i know is if we draft kemba walker im throwin my tv out the window
 7 years ago '07        #379
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 CarmeloStarks said:
Bryan Colangelo is prolly flying to Italy to find a proper Euro-League scrub for this pick I doubt dude even watched college ball this year
I was thinking the same thing...
 7 years ago '04        #380
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
the cavs should draft williams #1 then #4 walker and built the team around them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy