New England Patriots Vs Buffalo Bills MNF 7pm EST

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
New England Patriots 20 71.43%
Buffalo Bills 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 KSoraci7 said:
Yes we will miss seymour to a certain extent he was a damn good player for us. But imo we weren't going to be able to resign him anyway so really it was inevitable. We also need to re-up Wilfork, and with what Seymour would command we can't keep both. Might as well get a 1st rounder out of it, i'm with management on this one
I agree that we might as well have gotten what we can but it doesn't diminish what we lose right now. And yeah, there is no reason for them to not have locked up Wilfork by now.
 8 years ago '04        #342
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
that was a nice finish...didnt get to catch it because in the last 6 minutes i had to pick up my girl from the damn train stop, i should have left her there!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #343
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
great f**king ending.

Like people are syaing, D looked suspect, til the very end. I have never heard Gillette so loud, maybe thats why they made the stops
 8 years ago '07        #344
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no... brady has all day in the pocket and weapons out the a.ss... he barely had to move in the pocket
wow thisnguy is such a hater. if peyton did this he'd have his jizz all over his mouth and chin give him credit at least, god damn
 8 years ago '07        #345
space
space
by the way:

what was up with that bulls**t roughing the passer call? absolutely terrible call
 09-15-2009, 09:19 AM         #346
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
I thought the secondary was whatever.. it was the D Line that wasn't great imo which makes your point that, yes, I think we will miss Seymour more than others thought we would. I knew losing him would be huge- it's the other morons on this site that thought Oakland got robbed.
I never liked the trade either, just because a draft pick is all speculation. Also I don't know when Mayo went down but I hardly seen him play a snap so that added to the problems.
 8 years ago '06        #347
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
crazy a.ss game... knew it wouldn't be easy, Brady hadn't played in a regular season game in 53 weeks and still besides a few mistakes won the game in the clutch.

Best QB in the league hands down
 8 years ago '04        #348
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 smokeweed101. said:
I never liked the trade either, just because a draft pick is all speculation. Also I don't know when Mayo went down but I hardly seen him play a snap so that added to the problems.
I think Mayo is out for a while.. possibly season. And yeah, we won't know how that trade worked out for atleast 5 years after that player has had a little time.
 8 years ago '07        #349
space
space
According to beat writer Chris Gasper, the "initial belief" is that Jerod Mayo's right knee injury is not as serious as Tom Brady's torn ACL of a year ago.

There is no official word yet on the extent of Mayo's injury. He left Monday night's win in the first quarter and didn't return. If he's out for an extended period of time, it's a huge blow to the Patriots' defense as Mayo is one of the better young inside linebackers in the game. Gary Guyton stepped in for Mayo.
 8 years ago '05        #350
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 keithbm1111 said:
by the way:

what was up with that bulls**t roughing the passer call? absolutely terrible call
They specifically added that extension to the rule because of how Brady's knee was takin out last year..so basically it worked against you guys.

Pats D looked suspect like I knew it would...like I said they're going 10-6 or 11-5 this year..Thing I hate about the Pats is they always find a way to win even when they're supposed to lose..it's like teams fall apart when they play against them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy