Vick Signs With The Eagles!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #241
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159

[video - click to view]

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 8 years ago '06        #242
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Donovan admitted to basicly petitioning to bring vick in...... The way he was talking, made it seem like he was doing it just to give Vick a chance to get back on his feet.... Mcnabb also went on to stress that Vick is going to be a QB and not a wildcat type player

I'm a little confused, cause we already have Jackson to run a version of the wildcat when we get in the redzone anyway.... And Kolb's injury from what i heard isn't seriouz at all

Iono this seems more like us doing Vick a favor then anything..... We will see though, guess an extra weapon won't hurt.... If anything even using him as a decoy could be effective as well

Last edited by ginobili 20; 08-14-2009 at 01:22 PM..
 08-14-2009, 01:24 PM         #243
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
Donovan admitted to basicly petitioning to bring vick in...... The way he was talking, made it seem like he was doing it just to give Vick a chance to get back on his feet.... Mcnabb also went on to stress that Vick is going to be a QB and not a wildcat type player

I'm a little confused, cause we already have Jackson to run a version of the wildcat when we get in the redzone anyway.... And Kolb's injury from what i heard isn't seriouz at all

Iono this seems more like us doing Vick a favor then anything..... We will see though, guess an extra weapon won't hurt.... If anything even using him as a decoy could be effective as well
Come on now though homie, you know damn well you seen that int jackson threw last year out the wildcat...
 8 years ago '08        #244
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 all3rd said:
Wow the media seems nice in Philly.

[pic - click to view]

and it begins
 8 years ago '06        #245
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 The Blueprint² said:
Come on now though homie, you know damn well you seen that int jackson threw last year out the wildcat...
that's why he a wideout, that s**t gonna happen sometimes.... he's still poses a threat and if anything a decoy in those few situations..... i said having an extra option isn't gonna hurt anything with vick anyway....

side note, Jeffery Lurie is a big dog lover i'm still suprised he pulled the trigger, andy not as much, being the situation with his kids

Last edited by ginobili 20; 08-14-2009 at 01:32 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #246
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
philly fans don't deserve anything good anyway...
 8 years ago '06        #247
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 all3rd said:
Wow the media seems nice in Philly.

[pic - click to view]

that s**t is a f**kin joke shame on them
 8 years ago '04        #248
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
That cover really is classless.
 8 years ago '04        #249
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
happy for vick

do your thing
 8 years ago '04        #250
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
i'm happy to see Vick back but i'm jus tired of everyone sayin he's gonna beast and shyt...Vick was never a beast as far as bein a QB goes and thats still McNabb's team, i mean i guess ppl dont understand that you cant go 2 years w/o bein a QB and jump back into the swing of things like nothin happened, i mean he was mediocre then but he was beginning to show promise as a QB and now he's back 2 years behind the curve again...he dont have much longer to be a beast athlete as far as speed and elusiveness goes so he's gonna have to learn to really QB...hopefully McNabb can teach him a thing or 2
 8 years ago '06        #251
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18880 18880
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm happy to see Vick back but i'm jus tired of everyone sayin he's gonna beast and shyt...Vick was never a beast as far as bein a QB goes and thats still McNabb's team, i mean i guess ppl dont understand that you cant go 2 years w/o bein a QB and jump back into the swing of things like nothin happened, i mean he was mediocre then but he was beginning to show promise as a QB and now he's back 2 years behind the curve again...he dont have much longer to be a beast athlete as far as speed and elusiveness goes so he's gonna have to learn to really QB...hopefully McNabb can teach him a thing or 2
@ Vick never bein a beast.....

excuse yaself from the thread for that brainless statement.....Vick gave defensive coordinators fits.....

and no one said it wasn't Mcnabb's team or that Vick was even tryin to take it there....why you a.ssume the brutha tryin to yank s**t?

And he already said he's looking forward to working and learning from Mcnabb and Andy Reid....

his head is in the right place, yours ain't.....he's tryin to be a man and your actin like a lil' kid trying in vain to a.ssassinate his character because????? riiiight.....

, the hate is so f**king pointless and rediculous at this point.....

go take some more pictures on the beach wit ya shoes off ya f**kin girly mouth susie....
 8 years ago '04        #252
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
@ Vick never bein a beast.....

excuse yaself from the thread for that brainless statement.....Vick gave defensive coordinators fits.....

and no one said it wasn't Mcnabb's team or that Vick was even tryin to take it there....why you a.ssume the brutha tryin to yank s**t?

And he already said he's looking forward to working and learning from Mcnabb and Andy Reid....

his head is in the right place, yours ain't.....he's tryin to be a man and your actin like a lil' kid trying in vain to a.ssassinate his character because????? riiiight.....

, the hate is so f**king pointless and rediculous at this point.....

go take some more pictures on the beach wit ya shoes off ya f**kin girly mouth susie....
oh i'm sorry is Mike Vick ur dad, brother, cousin, uncle or best friend??? cuz u defendin his a.ss like u know him personally...

and obviously u didnt read that i said he isnt a beast as a QB, cuz he's not and ur delusional if u think otherwise...Vick gave defensive coordinators fits cuz he could run wit the ball and was fast as f**k, i never discredited him as an athlete but as a QB he was and still is mediocre and i dont care what anyone says thats the f**kin truth...unless ur one of those ppl who thinks it was all the receivers fault why Vick barely has a completion % above 50% or why his TD/Int ratio is almost even OR the fact that he never had a season over 3000 yards passing OR that he has fumbled the ball so many damn times that he makes Tony Romo look like LT carryin the football...so as far as being a QB goes, he's average, as far as being an athlete goes, yea he's a monster..

i'm sorry i hurt ur feelings tho crybaby...funny how black ppl slurp Vick to no end when almost half the startin QBs in the league are easily better than him at his position...ppl so quick to forget he is a QB first and foremost not a f**kin running back...so until he can read a defense consistently and get his accuracy up and actually make more plays wit his arm than his feet i'll never consider him a good QB
 8 years ago '05        #253
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 chctynig2804 said:
you're a f**king dallas fan. u have no crediiblity after 1995 **** :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #254
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
you're a f**king dallas fan. u have no crediiblity after 1995 **** :greetings10:
and ur a new orleans fan, u havent even gained credibility:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #255
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 DaKingIsBack said:
that s**t is a f**kin joke shame on them
shame on then for wat? doing their jobs?
 8 years ago '05        #256
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 chctynig2804 said:
and ur a new orleans fan, u havent even gained credibility:greetings10:
got more wins than dallas since 96.
 8 years ago '04        #257
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
got more wins than dallas since 96.
yea cuz 88 is greater than 105 and i'm the ****?? n*gga u cant even add
 8 years ago '04        #258
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Pworld iMobb said:
Well Vick scrambled with the ball like 20-30% of the time so what you expect? Him to get 800+ rushing yards AND 3000+throwing yards all in one season. smfh
he's a QUARTERBACK...i dont kno why some of yall dont get that...he's not a damn running back so i could care less how many rushing yards he has, his position is behind center takin snaps not taking handoffs...yall n*ggas quote me and s**t for pointin out that he's always been mediocre as a QB which is true and the proof is how everyone always defends him by bringin up his athletic ability which i never questioned...i mean damn can we get past the fact that Vick is a crazy athlete and to the point of him actually bein a QB...i could show anyone his stats and not tell them who it is and ask if that looks like a good QB and i guarantee everyone would say no...
 8 years ago '08        #259
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I dont see anyone giving us problems anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy