Sep 15 - Michele Bachmann Just Posted This On Her Facebook With The Caption "I Miss Reagan"

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:
sukk a dikk

democrats are running this country into the ground, they are allowing Muslims to k!ll Americans and then during the Democratic convention they have a moment of silence for muslims
Pretty sure 9/11 happened while a republican was in office. Not Democrats. Or did you not count the american's that died during 9/11 before you thought about posting that horribly inaccurate statement. Also, you want to punish an entire population because of some Muslim radicalists? We might as well punish all Americans for Columbine, OKC bombing, Colorado movie shooting with your thought process.
 5 years ago '08        #82
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
Reagan was a Hollywood Actor
 5 years ago '12        #83
King Jaffy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 1856 1856

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
First off, fu*k a reagon
but this status is still jokes

SmokeyTheBlunt said:
this.......................

and let me use this as a platform to say fu*k Reagan and anybody that ever supported him and if I could Id be on my way to literally sh*t in his casket...........Rest In p!ss you pedophile f*ggot

Vancouver said:
You act like there isn't millions of men in America who agree with this. Retarded comment on your part.

Its millions of spineless nuts in pocketbooks men that are unmasculinenized by women and the media that would beg to differ
 5 years ago '11        #85
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Ronald Reagan rest in PISS.
 5 years ago '07        #86
Seb.201 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12
Check out Ronalds ol bi*ch a.ss use to be on radio and his name was DJ Dutch.

5 years ago '05        #87
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
yeah Reagan Era=Crack Era...................it's funny they never wanna talk about that nor about all the things Reagan lied about, I go through this sh*t on the daily with these rednecks in GA.
 09-17-2012, 01:10 PM         #88
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1neDeep said:
you have a vote... go ahead, vote for Romney in Nov... his billionaire a.ss dont care about you, or anyone else... so, as you point out what Obama has "done", and I point out what Bush has done, what do you see as a better alternative?
I am not voting for Romney, never said I was. I do not support either Romney nor Obama. You're trying to sound like an "educated" poster, but come off stupid as hell for only seeing "2" parties when there is in fact "4" running.. That's not even including your racially motivated half-assed previous responses.

I don't care about anyone else but myself, so that I guess would be a reason to vote for him,[Romney] but he's an idiot. I'ma stick with Gary Johnson. You keep voting based on 2 parties when neither have really changed anything..

I never said I supported Bush either, once again; trying to seem intelligent but just making a.ssumptions not educated responses. I am voting for who I am because;

1. Gun rights > Government Control
2. Private rights > Government Control
3. Letting other countries fend for themselves > Occupation
4. Not letting Israel cast any stones at Iran or other Middle East countries > Babying a bunch elite babies

Last edited by StatisticZ; 09-17-2012 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 1476 1476
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
this.......................

and let me use this as a platform to say fu*k Reagan and anybody that ever supported him and if I could Id be on my way to literally sh*t in his casket...........Rest In p!ss you pedophile f*ggot
show us on this doll,where he touched u

[pic - click to view]

09-17-2012, 01:38 PM         #90
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
I am not voting for Romney, never said I was. I do not support either Romney or Obama. Trying to sound like an "educated" post but come off stupid as hell for only seeing 2 parties when there's in fact "4" running.. That's not even including your racially motivated half-assed previous responses.

I don't care about anyone else but myself, so that I guess would be a reason to vote for him [Romney] but he's an idiot. I'm stick with Gary Johnson. You keep voting based on 2 parties neither have which have changed really anything..

I never said I supported Bush either, once again; trying to seem intelligent but just making a.ssumptions not educated responses. I am voting for who I am because;

4. Not letting Israel cast any stones at Iran or other Middle East countries > Babying a bunch elite babies

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #91
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 StatisticZ said:
I am not voting for Romney, never said I was. I do not support either Romney or Obama. Trying to sound like an "educated" post but come off stupid as hell for only seeing 2 parties when there's in fact "4" running.. That's not even including your racially motivated half-assed previous responses.

I don't care about anyone else but myself, so that I guess would be a reason to vote for him [Romney] but he's an idiot. I'm stick with Gary Johnson. You keep voting based on 2 parties neither have which have changed really anything..

brings a tear to my eye
 5 years ago '07        #92
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21539 21539
 Kadillac87 said:
I miss when women weren't allowed out of the kitchen
 5 years ago '06        #93
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,426 | Props total: 3137 3137
 ImAMonster said:
Obama also promised to get all troops out of there within a month and said he was anti-violence and anti-war...Whatya gotta say? Keep defending his lies...Keep defending him and what he stands for...I swear y'all can't see through that man's skin color to see what's really going on...Blinded by everything cause he's one of "you" lol
personally, i think obama has underperformed and hasn't lived up to what he said, but when his opposition is romney, well that says enough.
 5 years ago '07        #94
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 NoTitleSince73 said:
One of Congresses many morons, this one is from Minnesota. Shes also on the "intelligence committee"
ironic aint it?
 5 years ago '09        #95
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7964 7964
 keen77 said:
The Libyans attacked sovereign soil, the same as attacking the USA mainland, and they k!lled our Ambassador + .... The President is reacting so weak, he's beyond appeasement, and all the radical Muslims know is strength so they are raging on and growing in numbers and in their protests and in their violence

EDIT: Oh this is happening in over a dozen of our embassies and consulates in the Middle East now. It's escalating out of control
finally someone who doesnt have there head stuck up their a.ss...props to you man

i know you sheeps worship Obama but dude is so fukking weak its not funny, he gives good speeches and he's a good talker but thats where the buck stopped,,,you think if a real president was in office these terrorist wouldnt be getting their huts bombed

some of you liberals are so fukking soft its not funny, grow a set
 5 years ago '07        #96
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 Jacc Blacc said:
finally someone who doesnt have there head stuck up their a.ss...props to you man

i know you sheeps worship Obama but dude is so fukking weak its not funny, he gives good speeches and he's a good talker but thats where the buck stopped,,,you think if a real president was in office these terrorist wouldnt be getting their huts bombed

so much stupidity.
 5 years ago '10        #97
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 7108 7108
 Jacc Blacc said:

200 Marines were k!lled in Lebanon in 1983. The first thing Reagan did was pull all
the troops out. Black Hawk helicopter gets shot down in Somalia, the first thing
Clinton does is pull out (no pun). It's not a con vs lib thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago