Steelers Ryan Clark Fires Back At Stephen A Smith For "Kiss My A**" Comments

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
Man, based on the vids I watched here in the last two weeks this has turned in to some sort of Skip/Stephen A a.ss fu*king session.
 6 years ago '08        #182
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12536 12536
 ManWithoutFear! said:
No n*gga...
Theres alotta ma'fuhkas in here making sense. And then theres the "let me retort by calling everyone pu$$y or crybabies to stake my claim in this discussion" a.ss n*ggas. Thats some lazy a.ss sh*t right there. We on a mafuhkin' message board pal. The sh*t we say doesn't translate into dollars so all that "we talk sh*t too" crap is a dead issue. And even still if I were to say Tim Tebow throws like Miley Cyrus I wouldn't shed a tear if he shot back at me. Hell, I'd respect dude more if he did. *shrugs
We'll see who's "winning" as you guys like to say when 1st Take becomes 1st Cut & is taken out that lil' morning rotation of shows.

Yea they are really gonna cancel a show that gets higher ratings at TEN AM then their programming does at 4/5 pm

Do you fools watch tv or just skim thru it?
 6 years ago '09        #183
space
space
Screamin A talm bout i'm over 40 like that excuses his hairline. For as long as I can remember his hairline has never been anywhere close to the front of his head and that goes way back.
 6 years ago '10        #184
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7336 7336
Ryan Clark really said he can articulate as well as Stephen A though ... lol. "souf water drive" ... "posed' to" ... cmon son. Stephen A dropping sh*t straight outta the thesaurus and Clark can barely formulate his thoughts into words.

shoulda just let Marcellus handle the debate.
 04-19-2012, 12:34 PM         #185
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:

Yea they are really gonna cancel a show that gets higher ratings at TEN AM then their programming does at 4/5 pm

Do you fools watch tv or just skim thru it?
I DO just "skim through it" you dunt-da-dunt thats what happens when you tend to work for a living. Insert smiley here __________
 6 years ago '09        #186
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Ryan Clark really said he can articulate as well as Stephen A though ... lol. "souf water drive" ... "posed' to" ... cmon son. Stephen A dropping sh*t straight outta the thesaurus and Clark can barely formulate his thoughts into words.

shoulda just let Marcellus handle the debate.
Smith is just as bad. He just uses those words to hide that fact and improperly uses a lot of those words at times. Not defending or really give a fu*k about either guy, just lending some info.
 6 years ago '09        #187
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I can't even lie to you man, I come from a different era in time. You raise your voice at me like SAS be doing whether Im there not there via live statelite Im back handing that a.ss right then & there, next time I see you whatever the case. Bet you them ratings will go thru the roof huh? Lol Seeing me backhand this Tex Avery lookin' n*gga with an arched palm live on tv. Call me salty. What Reggie say?

I'LL BEEE DAAT I'LL BEEE DAAAAAAT!!!
 6 years ago '08        #188
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I DO just "skim through it" you dunt-da-dunt thats what happens when you tend to work for a living. Insert smiley here __________
Well get back to work then and stop wasting time posting on bx

Them fries aint gonna fry themselves

get going
 6 years ago '10        #189
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7336 7336
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Smith is just as bad. He just uses those words to hide that fact and improperly uses a lot of those words at times. Not defending or really give a fu*k about either guy, just lending some info.
I feel you, but when Stephen A speaks you can follow his train of thought ... Ryan seems like he's putting together his sentences as he's saying the words. At least he doesn't say "umm" as a filler but still ... he's not close to Stephen as far as articulating. Not to mention he isn't entertaining. Sports = entertainment, idk why columnists can't be. Stop being so damn sensitive.
 04-19-2012, 12:48 PM         #190
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Well get back to work then and stop wasting time posting on bx

Them fries aint gonna fry themselves

get going
CORN-EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Insert Smiley here________ whichever one you choose.
 6 years ago '08        #191
space
space
Actually just watched the video... straight snatched ryan clarks soul.

RIP
 6 years ago '06        #192
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
First take is goat sports debate. Clark got offended over nothin tho.
 6 years ago '11        #193
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Ryan Clark?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #194
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Steven A Smith is another manufactured "analyst" that ESPN throws up there and all of the sudden people start a.ssuming that his opinions are all spot on and start repeating what he says instead of forming their own opinions. NBA fans are the dumbest fan base in all of the major sports by far.
 6 years ago '10        #195
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ATLien2g2 said:
stephen a smith is a clown. this man bashes people day in & day out then when an athlete calls him on his bullsh*t he can't deal with it. He said ryan clark won't be back on to debate it and he has nothing to say to him but just the other day he was saying he'll come find someone and be in their locker room. His mouth wrote a check his a.ss couldn't cash and then he tried to flip it today and say he has went to bat for black athlete's and basically tried to turn it into a black vs black thing he'll forever be a bi*ch in my eyes for that move.

CHUCH!

ManWithoutFear! said:
I can't even lie to you man, I come from a different era in time. You raise your voice at me like SAS be doing whether Im there not there via live statelite Im back handing that a.ss right then & there, next time I see you whatever the case. Bet you them ratings will go thru the roof huh? Lol Seeing me backhand this Tex Avery lookin' n*gga with an arched palm live on tv. Call me salty. What Reggie say?

I'LL BEEE DAAT I'LL BEEE DAAAAAAT!!!
Tabernacle! :agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #196
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Stephen A. Smith had every right to sound off on Ryan Clark's sorry a.ss! Ryan ain't gonna do sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #197
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 Thee Yung Star said:
I feel you, but when Stephen A speaks you can follow his train of thought ... Ryan seems like he's putting together his sentences as he's saying the words. At least he doesn't say "umm" as a filler but still ... he's not close to Stephen as far as articulating. Not to mention he isn't entertaining. Sports = entertainment, idk why columnists can't be. Stop being so damn sensitive.
i see i wasnt the only one like when I heard Clark say that sh*t. n*gga probably thinks hes an intellectual

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 04-19-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 04-19-2012, 02:49 PM         #198
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smith a f*ggot, cant stand that clown..............Glad Clark called him out. They both should switch jobs for one day
 6 years ago '05        #199
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1045 1045
wtf these nuccas never uploaded yesterdays podcast to itunes
 04-19-2012, 03:31 PM         #200
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
i see i wasnt the only one like when I heard Clark say that sh*t. n*gga probably thinks hes an intellectual
We have an intellectual here!! Let us all rejoice! Because we all know when someone calls another person out for not being an intellectual the odds of the person doing the calling out is an intellectual are drastically high! Anything else you'd like to add to this discussion Einstein?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago