Mar 7 - 911 Operator Hangs Up On A 8yr Old Girl Whos Parents Have Been Shot

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
 stxbreed said:
im down wit everybody gettin on da dispatcher but tell me dis...how many of us used to prank call 911 from a nearby payphone when we were little? i used to do it all dat time when i stayed in some apartments, all between 1st n 3rd grade. so on da cool i could imagine why the lady sounds a lil annoyed. im pretty sure she wants to commit suicide now knowing shes responsible for deze 2 lil girls growin up wit out a mother. i jus sayin we all cryed wolf, maybe dats wut dis lady wuz thinkin...at least im hopin dats wut she wuz thinkin, otherwise she should b stoned to death in public by da entire family. (really dont mean dat, jus needed to go out wit a bang)
She might have thought it was a prank, but it's HER JOB to treat EVERY call like it was life or death because a lot of them are.

if she thought it was a prank she should have just gone through the motions and did what she could and let the responding officers figure it out

peeyump said:
"blood" im kinda like the operator......after ya first few words I kinda dozed the f**k off so you gonna have to shoot me some cliff notes or something "blood".
So you a half wit can't pay attention a.ss muhf**ka huh?
 8 years ago '10        #62
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Sco Dylan said:
She might have thought it was a prank, but it's HER JOB to treat EVERY call like it was life or death because a lot of them are.

if she thought it was a prank she should have just gone through the motions and did what she could and let the responding officers figure it out

So you a half wit can't pay attention a.ss muhf**ka huh?
no "blood" you're just boring "blood"
 8 years ago '06        #63
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
pathetic
 7 years ago '06        #64
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 257 257
this b**ch better had gotten fired!!
 7 years ago '05        #65
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
Thats what happens when you give sassy black ladies any kind of responsibility
 7 years ago '07        #66
PLAN_B 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
all around bad situation.. but f**k if i wouldnt kick that dispatcher in the teeth if i saw her. seriously this b**ch should pay dearly... sassin that poor little kid. givin her attitude. b**ch finished the street name after the kid read like 2 letters. this b**ch deserves cruel and inhumane punishment.
 7 years ago '05        #67
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 peeyump said:
There is no such thing as a useless piece of s**t.....you're mothers mouth is a prime example of that.
im sorry but I have to point out that your statement contradicts itself

unless you are saying that his mother's mouth is NOT a useless piece of s**t?
 08-01-2010, 04:08 PM         #68
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint co-signing this particular instance at all, but some of yall need to smarten up

911 Operators are required to be emotionless

it's part of the job

they need to be calm, and detached, so that they can process the s**t and get things going
 7 years ago '10        #69
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
this b**ch sounds f**king uninterested. i swear they already know the f**king address. this s**ts so sad. that b**ch just hung up like that..
 7 years ago '10        #70
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Beaker said:
i aint co-signing this particular instance at all, but some of yall need to smarten up

911 Operators are required to be emotionless

it's part of the job

they need to be calm, and detached, so that they can process the s**t and get things going
okay the operator was calm and collected even when the girl says her mom was shot in the "head, or something'' and that her dad is dead. then she basically jst hangs up. god i hate cops and anything related to them.
 7 years ago '05        #71
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 king-2-be said:
thats exactly why when that martial law chit hits the streets the nikka woman is gonna get it worst... bcuz of a funky azz attitude like that.... it hurts 2 even listen 2 it... i know good n damn well she could have tracked that call n had sumone there within mins... shes gonna get hers in the long run

can your dumb a.ss even read? They can't track cell phones. Also, about the martial law s**t your talking about. You would be the first to go, because you sound like an ignorant, uneducated waste of oxygen.
 7 years ago '08        #72
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,766 | Props total: 12261 12261
Fukd up situation mayne...

I can't totally bash the lady operator cuz she was talking to an 8 yo on a cell phone, the kids not being at home and comfortable with their surroundings made things even worse.

I have a 5 yo nephew and in 3 years when he turn 8 I'm not sure if he would be mature enuff to handle that type of phone call either and he pretty smart.

Fuccd up, this aint a perfect world, in a perfect world an adult would have made that call...RIP to the 2 that lost their life....so happy I moved outta state from Detroit to Charlotte.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
 Suka Repellent said:
man i started listening to the call an had to stop.....s**ts makes me sad.....we got sum of the laziest f**kin people working for the gov in crucial areas.....b**ch sounded hella uninterested in sending help in the first 40 sec of the phone call.....
I wont even listen to it.
Just reading the story gave me goosebumps man.
I can't even imagine.
 7 years ago '04        #74
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 peeyump said:
s**t sounds like a prank so I can see why the operator aint believe this s**t.

article says the call was made from a celly so they dont know the address..

but that 8 year old is not on an 8yr old level......my oldest boy is only 7 and he can tell you his address telephone number and all kinds of s**t

They were visiting dumb a.ss... Learn to f**king read... Ovbiously if ur 7 year old knows their address they didnt take after your non reading a.ss... It wasnt their house... Can ur 7 year old tell u the address of every house they ever visited... Go sit yo dumb a.ss down and STFU
 7 years ago '10        #75
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 dre03 said:

They were visiting dumb a.ss... Learn to f**king read... Ovbiously if ur 7 year old knows their address they didnt take after your non reading a.ss... It wasnt their house... Can ur 7 year old tell u the address of every house they ever visited... Go sit yo dumb a.ss down and STFU

Stupid b**ch my 8 yr old can give you the street name of any place he puts his a.ss in. My 7 yr old can tell you where I bury dead s**t at, and my 2 year old can tell you to f**k off. Anymore questions? No well "go sit yo dumb a.ss down".
 7 years ago '04        #76
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
I'm going to need 911 to update the technology everywhere because the cops have been able to find me from my cell gps and that was at least 5 years ago.

The lady tried to do her job but it doesn't sound like they gave her enough training on how to get information out of children. Sad
 7 years ago '07        #77
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
that dispatcher is one dumb b**ch. she was giving that lil girl attitude and getting agitated with her instead of trying to calm her down.

and how long does it take to trace the location of a cell phone call? isn't it less that a minute?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago