2020 Ford Explorer

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '12        #26
OGpremo 488 heat pts488
space
space
$10,835 | Props total: 13820 13820
FORD=Fixed Or Repaired Daily
+3   

1 month ago '16        #27
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$837 | Props total: 1883 1883
Man fu*k this car and whoever who drives it. This is the car Undercovers be hopping out of man. Fuuuuuucccccckkkk any and everybody who drives police vehicles

1 month ago '10        #28
jhust4ever 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 1579 1579
That is still run on gas?? disgusting

1 month ago '18        #29
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 656 656
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
This car is for broke boys. We in them Lamborghini trucks this year canít get no hoes in no explorer is you out your mind
U ainít got NO hoes anyway!!!

1 month ago '15        #30
Kno 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 17135 17135
Personally I’m not buying any vehical where the cars in front of me are going to drive slow as fu*k cuz they think I’m a cop.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #31
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 2503 2503
Those explorers back in the day was nothing but a owners head ace and a mechanic dream!
+1   

1 month ago '11        #32
tharealjumpman 5 heat pts
space
space
$618 | Props total: 465 465
 Duntaz said
I dont know what ford explorers reliability like these day but I had an 02 before and that bi*ch made me never want to buy anything else by ford again. They were notorious for tranny problems
 991 said
In my family Ford's have cost too much money in repairs. And these were new vehicles off the lot with 80k miles and less when major repairs started taking place. I'm done with Ford.
Yeah. Iíve always been a fan of the look of a lot of Fordís products, but Iím pretty sure Iím out on them for the foreseeable future as well. I recently had to let go of an Ď06 F-150 that went to sh*t. Timing belt and transmission issues right around 115k.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #33
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,019 | Props total: 3028 3028
 mikejuheard said
Looks at the rims and antennas

And also they ride with their laptop screen open all the time that's how they communicate with other law enforcements

Lol details let u know if they undercover or not
How you know all that info
+1   

1 month ago '13        #34
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,060 | Props total: 45018 45018
 Brolicballer13 said
How you know all that info
Gotta be 10 steps ahead ain't nobody gonna tell you that
+2   

1 month ago '04        #35
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 13423 13423
 mikejuheard said

And also they ride with their laptop screen open all the time that's how they communicate with other law enforcements

n*gga they even be in lil hoopties now. You don't even see the lights until they turn them on.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-10-2019 at 02:47 PM..

1 month ago '13        #36
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,060 | Props total: 45018 45018
 Duntaz said
n*gga they even be in lil hoopties now. You don't even see the lights until they turn them on?
They do

Just use Waze app

1 month ago '05        #37
old head 166 heat pts166
space
space
space
$19,421 | Props total: 17840 17840

[pic - click to view]

Not feelin the new screen placement. sh*t is wierd to not have it built into the dash. Looks out of plsce
+4   

1 month ago '17        #38
Officialjm3 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 4967 4967
Iíll stick with my GL

1 month ago '05        #39
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,065 | Props total: 5668 5668
 Afr0Centric said
A la neg ranse lol

Right! He know he broke like errybody else.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #40
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,065 | Props total: 5668 5668
This car ain’t it tho. The 4cyl turbo 300hp is impressive but that twin turbo v6 is horrible. How they only get 65 more horses from an extra turbo and two more cylinders. And the inside is meh af. What the hell is that sh*t on the dashboard. Not to mention it’s a damn ford. The engines have gotten more reliable but the rest of it is still built cheap and will break. Hard pass.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #41
TrillTalk520 151 heat pts151
space
space
$3,256 | Props total: 12918 12918
 Duntaz said
I dont know what ford explorers reliability like these day but I had an 02 before and that bi*ch made me never want to buy anything else by ford again. They were notorious for tranny problems
sh*t in AZ all the highway patrol n alot of state patrol all use the newer model Explorers so id imagine theyre somewhat reliable regardless of the mechanics they may use

1 month ago '15        #42
TrillTalk520 151 heat pts151
space
space
$3,256 | Props total: 12918 12918
 mikejuheard said

Back home they had the license plate wit the letter G- at the beginning everytime to let u kno it is a gov vehicle
+1   

1 month ago '04        #43
x Tha Arkitek x 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$20,185 | Props total: 10365 10365
 stogz said
For some reason, i've noticed that the recent explorers and those edges were poorly build. A lot of issues with those.

Also, i'm not a car guy but, the article says that the explorer is moving to "rear wheel drive". Why would that be a point of advertising? Shouldn't all SUVs be all-wheel drive? I mean, wouldn't the advertisement be "push button all-wheel drive" or some sh*t like that?

Anyway, not a fan of the new grill. The exterior is ok... the interiors are usually good but, it's a lease vehicle, you don't wanna keep that forever.
SUV's are typically RWD with AWD as an option...so the fact that the Explorer is moving from FWD back to RWD is a talking point. The 2011–2019 models were the only Explorers to be FWD.

Kno said
Personally I’m not buying any vehical where the cars in front of me are going to drive slow as fu*k cuz they think I’m a cop.
Police Interceptors will continue using the previous generation Ford Explorer body. They won't be in the 2020 models.

1 month ago '16        #44
Almightyvsop 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 9582 9582
 Brolicballer13 said
This
And he chargers also.
Every time I see one I do the to see if it has dealer license plate frame or some type of bumper sticker
If I donít see either one Iím like
I be doing the same sh*t. Them impalas, explorers and the ford cars that police be using have me looking for all sorts of sh*t to see if its the boys. That lil hockey puck looking sh*t that be on the trunk, im looking in the grille or the top of the windshield to see if i see them hidden siren lights, the license plate number cuz out here the license will always end in a L if its a unmarked cop. All them tall a*s antennas they have on the car.

bi*ch driving behind one night had a bike rack on the roof of her impala and my high knew it was the boys. Whipped into a 711 parking lot quick as a bi*ch. Had me shook cuz i was dumb high and driving on revoked Ls
+1   

1 month ago '15        #45
Kno 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 17135 17135
 x Tha Arkitek x said
SUV's are typically RWD with AWD as an option...so the fact that the Explorer is moving from FWD back to RWD is a talking point. The 2011Ė2019 models were the only Explorers to be FWD.

Police Interceptors will continue using the previous generation Ford Explorer body. They won't be in the 2020 models.
Iím sure theyíll eventually have the 2020 body with a delay of only a year or two, so unless you keep the car for only a year or two same problem.

1 month ago '04        #46
space
space
 Kno said
I’m sure they’ll eventually have the 2020 body with a delay of only a year or two, so unless you keep the car for only a year or two same problem.
You're actually right. Typically Ford doesn't bother updating it's Police line...but I guess times have changed since other auto manufacturers have taken a chunk of their monopoly on law enforcement away.

1 month ago '14        #47
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,910 | Props total: 17015 17015
 ishVicious said
Man fu*k this car and whoever who drives it. This is the car Undercovers be hopping out of man. Fuuuuuucccccckkkk any and everybody who drives police vehicles
How about you f*ggots stop breaking the law then. It's pretty simple.

3nl1ght3ned said
looks worse than last gen
You thinking of trading in the G63 6x6 for this baby?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #48
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
SUV's are typically RWD with AWD as an option...so the fact that the Explorer is moving from FWD back to RWD is a talking point. The 2011Ė2019 models were the only Explorers to be FWD.

After you switch to awd you never want to go back to fwd.

1 month ago '04        #49
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
 TrillTalk520 said
sh*t in AZ all the highway patrol n alot of state patrol all use the newer model Explorers so id imagine theyre somewhat reliable regardless of the mechanics they may use
Nah I just think ford has a contract with the government. Ford is standard in most cities. In new orleans my uncle was a mechanic for the city and it was all ford. Law enforcement always did back in the day it was ford Taurus. Like I said it's all a system. Ford & dodge or the top american made car brands and will always be used. Plus I believe they make upgrades not in an average persons vehicle.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #50
space
space
 Duntaz said
Nah I just think ford has a contract with the government. Ford is standard in most cities. In new orleans my uncle was a mechanic for the city and it was all ford. Law enforcement always did back in the day it was ford Taurus. Like I said it's all a system. Ford & dodge or the top american made car brands and will always be used. Plus I believe they make upgrades not in an average persons vehicle.
I mean the Police vehicle market was wide open once Ford k*lled off the long-lived Crown Vic...it's why Dodge just got some business with the Charger Pursuit. City & States governments tested the cars them self and Ford produced the better product again, so most law enforcement kept using Fords. Chevy tried with the Caprice PPV, but it was clearly trash.

Home      

most viewed right now
+50online now  49
Image(s) inside thai beauty
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
126 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  30
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
140 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+156online now  28
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy