Cars with worst resale value

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #151
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,517 | Props total: 27327 27327
 LYTE said
After 5 years depreciation level in %

10. Chevy Impala 66.2% depreciation
9. Jaguar XJL 66.4%
8. Mercedes Benz E class 67.2%
7. BMW 5 series 67.3%
6. BMW 6 series 68.3%
5. Ford fusion energi 69.4%
4. Mercedes Benz s class 69.9%
3. BMW 7 series 71.1%
2. Chevy volt 71.2%
1. Nissan Leaf 71.7%
I was expecting lambos, Aston Martins, Ferraris, Corvettes, etc

The BMWs and benzes are a given tho. They break down like crazy too, always something you gotta fix

Last edited by Hellmatic; 02-06-2019 at 03:00 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #152
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,061 | Props total: 3276 3276
 ICONIC said
This is 100% true. That's why bmw and benz depreciate so face. Because a few years the repair costs get crazy. If you want luxury you better off leasing
I’ll admit.

Buying Acura’s and Infiniti’s ain’t too bad because they’re made by Honda and Nissan. So repairs are reasonable.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #153
ICONIC 190 heat pts190
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 16442 16442
 Sub Crazy said
I’ll admit.

Buying Acura’s and Infiniti’s ain’t too bad because they’re made by Honda and Nissan. So repairs are reasonable.
Exactly! I'm looking into getting an infiniti for my next car. The cost of ownership is much lower.

2 weeks ago '04        #154
JayR04 124 heat pts124 OP
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 8879 8879
 Hellmatic said
I was expecting lambos, Aston Martins, Ferraris, Corvettes, etc

The BMWs and benzes are a given tho. They break down like crazy too, always something you gotta fix
Probably due to them being rare. Except for the Corvette

2 weeks ago '18        #155
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 4512 4512
 precys said
It's all preference and circumstances. Now, I do have a cheat code cause my mechanic is a legit BMW mechanic but all those "failures" can easily be blamed on the owner. People don't respect the maintenance on a BMW, it needs it, it has fine delicate parts. You can't treat it like a honda. That's like using a Rolex as a exercise jogging watch. That rolex has smaller detailed parts that's gonna need more care than a rugged seiko lmfaoo People treat BMWs like a regular car and think they can do the work on it themselves, or it can go extra without changing the oil, those pads got a little more meat on them, not re configuring the computer when certain parts or even just the battery is replaced leading to future failures of other parts, etc. It's just habit, not that they are bad car takers, they're just not used to this kinda car that needs a lot more attention to keep them 1000%. These aren't tin cans with a motor in it like the cars you guys are compare it to lmfaoo I have never had 1 single issue with either BMW I've owned but again, I have a cheat code with the mechanic. He's pretty much the reason why it's kept up. Point is, if people kept it with the right and proper mechanic, then maybe you guys wouldn't have so many issues. Come on man, you know I'm only here for the jokes lmfao I can careless about who drives what car. I was just bigging up my car. How about you tell us more positive stuff about your car instead of trying to jinx my baby lmfaoo

in the same boat...my boy is a bmw mechanic...i pay what honda guys pay lmao for maintenance.

if it wasnt for my boy i probalby wouldnt own one...bmw bends all their customers over.

i have a e60 m5 and im chillin...smg as well...i dunno what n*ggas talkin bout lol

and m's hold their value round here....06 still sell for 25k lol

and i agree with n*ggas tryna jinx my sh*t lmaooooooo
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #156
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 4512 4512
 broncofan1 said
Once you drive a 5 series you are not driving nothing else.the trick is not to buy it new,buy one with low miles used so you wont take the value hit thats whith any car.
i feel like if you buy new bimmer you need warranty...7 series need warranty...even if you buy with low kms ..that means you got some repairs coming up...certain parts fail at certain kms TRUST ME...buying used or old aint always bad if it was maintained properly with records..

my m5 the smg pump was recently changed..that means im not gonna have to change it as long as i have it..but i dont plan on keeping it forever even though thr v10's are considered classic now.

2 weeks ago '05        #157
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 11061 11061
 yougonluvme said
in the same boat...my boy is a bmw mechanic...i pay what honda guys pay lmao for maintenance.

if it wasnt for my boy i probalby wouldnt own one...bmw bends all their customers over.

i have a e60 m5 and im chillin...smg as well...i dunno what n*ggas talkin bout lol

and m's hold their value round here....06 still sell for 25k lol

and i agree with n*ggas tryna jinx my sh*t lmaooooooo

I love my BMW and will probably never sell it. I'd live in it before selling it for rent money lmfao This Honda Civic Hybrid I got tho, I'm trying to give that away, she did her job lmfaooo

+1   

6 days ago '07        #158
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
$20,951 | Props total: 11359 11359
 Mr Scaramucci said
Too bad I aint or need to resell.
Keeping my car forever as a reminder that hard work pays off.

- Send from my iPhone
i would like to see how much money u end up spending on your car keeping it forever
+1   

6 days ago '04        #159
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,820 | Props total: 444 444
Buying a brand new car is retarded to me lol. Especially when it’s the first of a generation.

Keeping a car for too long is also retarded. I swap out every 3 years.

Last edited by Mr_Plenty; 02-14-2019 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Forgot something

5 days ago '11        #160
southpawdachamp 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 4453 4453
This list needs to be renamed to:

BEST cars to purchase after 5 years of depreciation
+3   

5 days ago '11        #161
southpawdachamp 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 4453 4453

[pic - click to view]

Went from Mission impossible to coming up missing uncoppabble
+1   

5 days ago '18        #162
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 656 656
 liquidzero said
Deprecation on BMWs is definitely unreal... Brand new retail tags be like 138k then 4 years later you can buy it low mileage one owner for 50-60k... or 30-40k with higher milage. Resale value level: HORROR.

If you're into luxury cars like BMW and prefer to upgrade each gen I'd definitely consider leasing.

I wish they leased the kind of cars I'm into.. that way I wouldn't have to keep taking such L's each time I trade in.
The interiors are always outdated imo

5 days ago '05        #163
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 758 758
What about an Audi a6 2014 with 80,000 miles on it? or a newer year Honda Accord with less miles?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+53online now  51
Image(s) inside thai beauty
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+156online now  41
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
126 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy