If one of u multi millionaire BX members got one of these hit me up.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 months ago '17        #1
1904 page views
19 comments

OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,533 | Props total: 10235 10235
If one of u multi millionaire BX members got one of these hit me up.

AKC and UKC registered the lady k*ller himself. Just turned a year old and he 55lbs with about 30 more to go. image

If u ballin a*s n*ggas tired of frenchies dancing all in your dog parks stealing all the hoes i got the cure but have them bands ready image
+6   

19 comments for "If one of u multi millionaire BX members got one of these hit me up."

4 months ago '15        #2
Pa live 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 2116 2116
Hes dope
+1   

4 months ago '04        #3
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 13631 13631
That a bully?

4 months ago '05        #4
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 5644 5644
 OGMiamishank said
AKC and UKC registered the lady k*ller himself. Just turned a year old and he 55lbs with about 30 more to go.

[pic - click to view]

If u ballin a*s n*ggas tired of frenchies dancing all in your dog parks stealing all the hoes i got the cure but have them bands ready
[pic - click to view]

How much do they cost?

4 months ago '17        #5
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 bi0 said
How much do they cost?
6-10k

4 months ago '17        #6
space
space
 Duntaz said
That a bully?
english bulldog

3 months ago '15        #7
liquidzero 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 5176 5176
I wouldn't take that dog if you paid me.

It looks like it drools on everything.

Gross.

2 months ago '06        #8
detroitdipset 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 1216 1216
overpriced for a non functional dog. Hes very sweet looking though
+1   

1 month ago '17        #9
space
space
 detroitdipset said
I strictly fu*k with game dogs but this is strictly for the bread but I'm 100% in agreement
+1   

1 month ago '17        #10
space
space
 liquidzero said
I wouldn't take that dog if you paid me.

It looks like it drools on everything.

Gross.
Really not a huge drool problem tbh and they're too fat/unathletic to get on the furniture.

1 month ago '06        #11
aussie08 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,373 | Props total: 2309 2309
 detroitdipset said
 OGMiamishank said
Really not a huge drool problem tbh and they're too fat/unathletic to get on the furniture.

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 month ago '17        #12
space
space
 aussie08 said
Is your couch 6 inches off the ground? He looks like a fat fu*k who couldnt catch his food unless it was dead already and I'm sure that muthafu*ka was wheezing his life away afterwards. Now there is the Olde English Bulldog which is more athletic version but no I don't need any proof to know what I already know this is a pet not a working dog. Look at the bi*ch running with him u think she in shape too?!?

1 month ago '06        #13
aussie08 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,373 | Props total: 2309 2309
 OGMiamishank said
Is your couch 6 inches off the ground? He looks like a fat fu*k who couldnt catch his food unless it was dead already and I'm sure that muthafu*ka was wheezing his life away afterwards. Now there is the Olde English Bulldog which is more athletic version but no I don't need any proof to know what I already know this is a pet not a working dog. Look at the bi*ch running with him u think she in shape too?!?
Im not trying to prove any points, just thought it was a cool video.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #14
detroitdipset 
space
space
 aussie08 said
Not the same dogs

1 month ago '17        #15
space
space
 detroitdipset said
Not the same dogs
Yea it is mine is just the more expensive version lol I don't have a mini it's a standard English Bulldog.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #16
GDubs 5 heat pts
space
space
$391 | Props total: 520 520
 OGMiamishank said
AKC and UKC registered the lady k*ller himself. Just turned a year old and he 55lbs with about 30 more to go.

[pic - click to view]

If u ballin a*s n*ggas tired of frenchies dancing all in your dog parks stealing all the hoes i got the cure but have them bands ready
[pic - click to view]

@

1 month ago '06        #17
detroitdipset 
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
Yea it is mine is just the more expensive version lol I don't have a mini it's a standard English Bulldog.
Same "breed" but different dogs bred for different purposes. Yours is much cooler to look at where as this one is more of an athlete, closer to its functional roots. Different dogs bred for different things.

No diss to yours just the same as a military trained dutch shepard in comparison to a companion shepard

1 month ago '17        #18
space
space
 detroitdipset said
Same "breed" but different dogs bred for different purposes. Yours is much cooler to look at where as this one is more of an athlete, closer to its functional roots. Different dogs bred for different things.

No diss to yours just the same as a military trained dutch shepard in comparison to a companion shepard
Yea it's called a working dog and the working version of a English Bulldog is the Olde version and in the video was a standard regular a*s Bulldog bruh you have some knowledge but not enough and your 90% wrong about this one. It's all good tho enjoy ur holiday.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #19
detroitdipset 
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
Yea it's called a working dog and the working version of a English Bulldog is the Olde version and in the video was a standard regular a*s Bulldog bruh you have some knowledge but not enough and your 90% wrong about this one. It's all good tho enjoy ur holiday.
I didn't even watch the vid....just the screenshot.. Trust bro you don't know my knowledge.. Especially working breed dogs. I'm saying literally your dog wasn't bred for performance and the one in the video was. Not talking about breed/type standards differences between the 2. Now if the sire/dam to yours specifically are purpose bred, you're right. No diss to your dog bro he's very cute. hope you sell all the puppies it produces for you 10k each. No argument, love talking dogs

Last edited by detroitdipset; 02-18-2019 at 02:02 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #20
Johnell 
space
space
$658 | Props total: 628 628
Is that a Pie-bald tri or however you say it? I have a Blu tri American Bully. I pick up a Chocolate tri in 2 week?

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  56
Article inside Officer charged after taking videos of black man’s penis and showing ..
48 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  49
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  37
Mar 20 - 5G Home internet coming to 17 markets, $50/month, 200mbps up & down, ..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  21
US sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes right now
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
 Closes in 2 hrs - NBA: Utah at Atlanta - 7:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy