3/25 AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '16        #401
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 36132 36 K  Slaps total: 3340 3 K
 Juicy "J" said
Anyone from Orange, Sammy, Darby, Kip, Jungle Boy, Jimmy, Joey, Wardlow, Spears, Cody, Peter, Brandon, Luther, Colt, etc. Their "Mid-Card" is fu*king fire and they clearly know how to book them correctly. So, really, they could have anyone win it, no matter the Division. I think they will do what WWF used to do with IC Title and how it actually meant something. Also, I see Cody elevating a lot of talent with this Title since he can't challenge for the World Title anymore.
I don't care for the name, wish they would've went with TV title. Hopefully there isn't a tnt logo on there, that would be a wwe move lol.

Just watched the episode last night, and man the fact that aew could still be good kissing so many wrestlers, announcers, and fans is a testimate to the job they're doing. They entire business is taking a hit just like everything else but they're still delivering. AEW and NJPW clearly in a class by themselves and aew has gained considerable ground in new Japan in my opinion. Hopefully they can keep things going... I miss the electricity of the fans in the arena though, they would've exploded for Matt and brodie
+1   

5 days ago '04        #402
Juicy "J"  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 11057 11 K  Slaps total: 556 556
4/1 Thread coming soon. Mini Me and I been chillin today on some quarantine sh*t.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #403
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 28063 28 K  Slaps total: 1492 1 K
I dont mind the name and I like the idea.............

if i had to guess there will be an importance and prestige to this belt similar to the NJPW Intercontinental belt........some argue its going to "dilute" some of the future world champs if they win it but I highly disagree with that train of thought. theres a long list of names that could win and bring importance to it almost immediately as long as you have some of the bigger names always in the hunt as well as your Darby's, Sammy's, Jungle Boy's, MJF's ect with everybody treating it as a prize that belt is getting waaaaay the fu*k over...................

and its been pretty obvious a trios title is coming so i dont get the freaking out about that either............

I dont even trust myself but I trust TK.............

Superkicks, Flips and a Dinosaur 4 Life............
+1   

5 days ago '16        #404
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 28063 28 K  Slaps total: 1492 1 K
Rip Nip

Tmc

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  36
YaYa Mayweather Potentially Being Charged With Murder... Girl In Critic..
248 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+297online now  32
Image(s) inside Apr 4 - Iíve lost 3 family members to Coronavirus this week...
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Image(s) inside Young chop posted a suspect pic of waka and southside
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  8
Video inside Apr 4 - Joe Rogan Says He'd Vote Trump Over Biden, Goes Viral On Twitter
230 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy