Welcome to D12’s House – Slaughterhouse Review That Had Joe and Royce Sending Threats

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I finally listened to this sh*t. Ya'll need to get a life. This album was entertaining.
A couple songs too many, besides that it even exceeded some of my expectations.
All that D12 sh*t the T/S is saying is hogwash. I didnt get that impression at all.

n*ggaz looking into this sh*t too deep, at the end of the day, they gotta eat and they artist, so they trying different sh*t. Different sounds and sh*t. I was delighted that this whole sh*t wasnt no slow a.ss emo sh*t. And not one of those records sounded like they didnt want to do it. Joe Budden sounded like he was playing his position, as everyone else. Of course there will be standouts varying from song to song, but everybody rapped with conviction. IMO I'll probably bump this more than the first one.

EDIT: On another note, I guess I should thank the T/S cause I initially wasnt all that interested in listening to the album. After reading the review, I gave it shot. I enjoyed it. Probably will cop.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-31-2012 at 11:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #102
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,042 | Props total: 4714 4714
are we forgetting eminems the one who picked the track list tho?
 5 years ago '04        #103
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
lol. when i heard the first track and skylar grey was on it, i gave up all hope. it went downhill for me after that track

Last edited by Scoop; 08-31-2012 at 02:51 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #104
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Album is garbage thats why !!!!!!

I said it teh first day !!!!
 5 years ago '07        #105
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,454 | Props total: 2222 2222
When will these idiots realize that they wont sell any units regaurdless of them going pop, even if they had lady gaga on the lp they are not selling 250000 units. They need to keep it real and gudda. At the end of the day they aint selling sh*t doing the POP thing...they think high school girls gonna wanna cop haha
 5 years ago '07        #106
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Bx "hip hop heads" dont like it .. it might actually be good wasnt interested in it but now....
 5 years ago '09        #107
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
This was a very critical review

CD displayed their lyrical talents... The major provided them with clean production and more user friendly choruses

Everyone still went to work on the CD.... I enjoy the CD a lot of hate for this CD for no reason
 08-31-2012, 03:25 PM         #108
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see where he's coming from but he also said Die was one of the worst tracks on the album? He also didn't like their first album and there was nothing "pop" about that...looks like he just likes to take shots because he knows they'll react due to their previous history

Album isn't the classic we should have got but it's still good, add in the fact that we got the mixtape a few days before it and I can't even complain. If a Drama-less version of On The House ever drops I think I'll make my own version of WTOH

nights bright said:
They said they gave Em like 40 songs, and WTOH is what he put together, the unreleased sh*t joes been playing on blogtv, and most of the mixtape sound more like the SH i was expecting.....

Still like the album tho.
This, you know Em likes the pop/weird singles (Purple Pills, Got Some Teeth, Just Lose It) so ish like Throw That ends up on and he's part of the track too
 5 years ago '06        #109
t76 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 223 223
I haven't heard the album. But I do believe On the House mixtape is dope.
 5 years ago '04        #110
space
space
Originally Posted by nights bright
They said they gave Em like 40 songs, and WTOH is what he put together, the unreleased sh*t joes been playing on blogtv, and most of the mixtape sound more like the SH i was expecting.....

they really had to ride with em picked and put together so what u expect ???

with that said they went off on place to be lyrically that last scheme was dope

park it side ways bangs too

then the critic hates on flip a bird then calls it his favorite track wtf?
 5 years ago '05        #111
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
Royce on Yall Talkin>>>>> sh*t was the hardest royce i have heard in years
 08-31-2012, 04:36 PM         #112
The Dark Knight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Originally Posted by nights bright

they really had to ride with em picked and put together so what u expect ???

with that said they went off on place to be lyrically that last scheme was dope

park it side ways bangs too

then the critic hates on flip a bird then calls it his favorite track wtf?
I didn't get that sh*t either. If you read through the lines, he gives many potshots which are covered up with "Well, I like the group. I'm a huge fan." It's easy to tell the haters apart.

As a crossover album it was a 4/5. The only thing I will agree on is the production sometimes overshadowing them. On about 2 or 3 songs including Our House which is one of my favorites, there's too much going on with the distorted bass. I haven't read the album credits, but usually that's a sign of Alex Da Kidd production. Rescue Me was much better done. Only songs I didn't like were Throw That, Coffin and Throw It Away. Those sh*ts were wack.

My Life is a good crossover song. It bangs, they spit some real sh*t (Joe) "What a success story/When the film plays it gets less gory/My son didn’t know who his pop was for years
Now its less Maury". I expected songs like that, Move On and alot more like Hammer Dance. Fact is, Hammer Dance never caught on for whatever reason, probably because Interscope didn't push it enough. Everyone I play it for loves it.

Overall the album is good. I'd say it's a top 3 mainstream album. Nas is definitely #1. Slaughterhouse just didn't make a memorable album.

I don't know how people hate both this album and their first one too. Call me a stan if you want(BX typical response) but I vibed to their sh*t. PS, didn't like the EP they released nor have I listened to the mixtape yet.

PPS, Crooked I is really refined as 10 years ago, he was lyrical as fu*k, but wasn't great at structure and themes. Between now and then, he would either get extremely dumbed down(almost corny) or stay lyrical. Now he dumbs down his lyrics just enough for you to understand him, but still remains super lyrical. I'd say he learned the most from Eminem.

Budden seems disinterested half the time(just my opinion) and they should do more songs that fit him.

Royce is Royce. Really hasn't changed.

Joell is a beast. I go back and find sh*t he said and I'm like
 5 years ago '04        #113
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
read some of it, but I'm a.ssuming this review is just calling the album out as being "blah blah rap"
 5 years ago '08        #114
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2399 2399
You a.ssume wrong.
 5 years ago '04        #115
space
space
the n*gga was constant going back n forth of how dope it was but how wack it was at the same time a wack album isnt a 3.0 anything out of 5 its a 1 or 2
 5 years ago '06        #116
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
Man, Die is HOTTT. But I am not sharing it on FB or putting on my workout playlist. Sorry.
These guys need to tell a story, how hungry they are are, how long it took to get here, something... UGH so sick of rap, going independent. I'm gonna continue to listen to catalogs from the 90's until this decade figures something new out.
 5 years ago '08        #117
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2399 2399
 PHITILLIDIE said:
UGH so sick of rap, going independent.
This was a major release though.
 08-31-2012, 09:19 PM         #118
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx fu*king lost

old a.ss bitter computer nerd white boy a.ss n*ggas mad talking about kicking some white geeks a.ss because their music is to white for white boys

white boy rap lost
corny suburban rap lost
ipod rap lost
computer rap lost
sit in a dark coner rap lost
"REAL HIP HOP"lost

5 years ago '08        #119
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$473 | Props total: 122 122
LOL if Royce or Budden made a threat towards me "VIA Twitter" or "Phone Call" I would sue the sh*t out of them. I would make more money than they did with this piece of crap album hahahaha just sayin..
 5 years ago '12        #120
CultureVI 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 55 55
I appreciate all y'all taking the time to read the review. I enjoyed reading all of your feedback, as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago