Dr.Dre and Jimmy Iovine 'On CNBC Talkin Beats' "Under Pressure" CONFIRMS DETOX FOR 2010!!!!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2010, 01:47 PM         #61
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
never trust a crossdressers word

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #62
santos0303 52 heat pts52 OP
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 m-f said:
Em...Dre is gonna ride the surf.
yeah i was thinkin the same thing too but i also think they might switch it up and let Em ride it out after Dre this time..but youre prolly right..Sales will probably be a lot better for Dre if they put out Em first..but they better do it soon otherwise it isnt going to matter..Em is going to sell big numbers no matter what..if dre keeps waiting he might not be as fortunate...
 8 years ago '04        #63
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 1488 1488
AS MUCH AS I WAS WANNA BELIEVE IT I CANT. ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. :cool-smiley-009:
 04-06-2010, 02:03 PM         #64
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i own the beats headphones and the bose quietcompfort 15....beats are nice, but cant f**k with bose

as far as detox, ill believe it when i hear it. ill admit, its pretty convincing to see him on national tv talking about a single with the label head sitting next to him. Iovine says the single is in dre's pocket at fenway?lol hmmm. is jimmy there mainly for the headphones, or does it mean detox is for real? its a rumor we all want to believe. thats why so many of us fall for it everytime.

but until then, like any other rumored album, its all bulls**t until a single is dropped....unless you're 50cent. speaking of, if the jay a.ssisted single is trash....does detox get pushed back?lol

Last edited by ReeferStan; 04-06-2010 at 02:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #65
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
believe it when Im holding a copy in my hand
 8 years ago '09        #66
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 SSJVEGETO said:
so, who drops first, Eminem or Dr. Dre
It was interesting Dre said he was only working on his project leading me to believe Eminems album is done because im sure Dre is the executive producer and will also produce atleast 4 songs.

Really lookin forward to this song,the Watcher 2 is a classic song.
 8 years ago '09        #67
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Sennhieser>>Beats
 8 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
It was interesting Dre said he was only working on his project leading me to believe Eminems album is done because im sure Dre is the executive producer and will also produce atleast 4 songs.

Really lookin forward to this song,the Watcher 2 is a classic song.
did you not see in the video with just blaze like a week ago when he said that R2 was getting there..but STILL HAD A LOT OF WORK TO DO..i doubt its done 3 days later..that's why their pushin Dre's sh*t now..
 8 years ago '05        #69
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Cant wait hope it does come out, So that's what EM meant when he said expect big news soon. But anyway i would not mind banging the chick doing the interview.
 8 years ago '05        #70
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
I wonder how much Dre is gonna sell a mil over a mil or close to 10 mil???
 8 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 bobbysteels18 said:
Cant wait hope it does come out, So that's what EM meant when he said expect big news soon. But anyway i would not mind banging the chick doing the interview.
I don't think Em would say big news on his twitter refering to Dre's project..maybe thats part of his big news..but definitely not all the big news he was talking about..still got a few weeks til we hear that news i think

and its hard to think about how much he will sell with the way leaking is these days..hopefully he will still sell alot..hope isn't all lost considering Em sold 608k in 1 week..and that was after a 5 year hiatus..maybe dre will double that with 10 years bein gone..who knows.

Last edited by santos0303; 04-06-2010 at 03:38 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
MAn i bEEN sAYING 4~20 was the DAY and people thought i WAS LoCo!
 8 years ago '04        #73
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
First single with Jay-Z? I'm on the fence with that one. I was hoping the first single would be a Still D.R.E. style comeback with Snoop. We'll see... BTW, I hope Detox ain't full of them "I'm going to rap about what I did for the game" type records and I hope Snoop is on a bunch of 'em. Batman & Robin!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
you said 4/20 was the release date for Em's new single homie..nothin about Dre's single coming out on that day..it makes way more sense for Dre rather than Em..we'll see though but like i said im willing to bet anything that its officially released on iTunes on 4/20..you did call that a single would drop on that day though so props homie..you had a good feeling haha
 04-07-2010, 06:18 AM         #75
pjmiller435 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Does anybody have those Headphones? Jimmy talks about changing the compressed sound of MP3 files. Those headphones can do that? I dunno how it can do that unless it has a computer chip inside it? Shouldn't Jimmy and Dre make a chip that opens up the MP3 so it sound better?

BTW since when did Jimmy Iovine become Dre's Hype Man?
nah bro. he was just saying that we have downgraded and compressed music over and over again. i.e. ripping a CD and compressing it down into MP3, which cuts out a lot of s**t. That's all he was meaning. He did not state nor imply that these things would do that. theyre just saying they are made and perform from pure quality.

he's also pretty much stating even if you throw mp3s at it, that it will still outperform other headphones out there because the sound design on it took awhile to complete and research along with plenty of trails and errors i bet. but if you start ripping your cds into a higher quality, i know for sure you'd see a big difference when compared to the same track as an mp3.

ive heard these things and theyre tight, i dont own a pair but my dude does (mind you, he got his off of CL apparently for a broken wii and 2 games, lmao.) so im gonna wait and try to cop them on a steal because IMO, even though theyre good quality and sound amazing and all that, it's still just not worth 300$ and again, thats just my opin.

Last edited by pjmiller435; 04-07-2010 at 06:26 AM..
 04-07-2010, 06:21 AM         #76
pjmiller435 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
Originally Posted by wh¡teboy View Post

you said 4/20 was the release date for Em's new single homie..nothin about Dre's single coming out on that day..it makes way more sense for Dre rather than Em..we'll see though but like i said im willing to bet anything that its officially released on iTunes on 4/20..you did call that a single would drop on that day though so props homie..you had a good feeling haha

i cant say for sure if he said it but i do recall people sayin it'd drop on 4-20 one of these yrs, lol.
in the same token whiteboy knows his s**t whether he's guessing, estimating or not.

Last edited by pjmiller435; 04-07-2010 at 06:23 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #77
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,129 | Props total: 2847 2847
I'll believe it when I finally hear the album, but until then, I'm like

04-08-2010, 03:29 AM         #78
Phantom Biggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Detox is on the same level as 2001 - with the beats and the lyrical content i'd be okay with that
 8 years ago '05        #79
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 3672 3672
lol.. anyone still believing this s**t is coming out today?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago