The Editor of XXL explains why she did not add 69 to their Freshman Cover!

most viewed right now
They found him
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
146 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '17        #161
Hater 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 7639 7639
 TrillSwag said:
That actually makes him more popular. It makes him look like the mainstream wave is against him.
nah, don't make him the underdog.

fu*k that n*gga's whole existence in rap, skrate up
 5 days ago '18        #162
BradTheGreat 
space
space
space
$83 | Props total: 101 101
How in the fu*k is she an editor of a hip hop magazine? bi*ch looking like, a hipster fat a.ss, linebacker, a.ss in her stomach, and oompa loompa blonde pig, that ate all of them n*ggas from Mumford and Sons.

The only thing she needs to run, is her fat a.ss immediately to a treadmill.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 06-15-2018 at 08:36 AM..
True School 2 and 2 others gave props

Pythagoras slapped this ish

5 days ago '18        #163
True School 2 3 heat pts
space
space
$290 | Props total: 485 485
 BradTheGreat said:
How in the fu*k is she an editor of a hip hop magazine? bi*ch looking like, a hipster fat a.ss, linebacker, a.ss in her stomach, and oompa loompa blonde pig, that ate all of them n*ggas from Mumford and Sons.

The only thing she needs to run, is her fat a.ss immediately to a treadmill.
fu*k the treadmill she needs to run out of the culture asap!
 5 days ago '18        #164
True School 2 3 heat pts
space
space
These are the people who we have dictating whats hot and whats not...

Culture vultures in full effect!
 5 days ago '18        #165
BradTheGreat 
space
space
space
$83 | Props total: 101 101
 True School 2 said:
fu*k the treadmill she needs to run out of the culture asap!

I'm trying to help her get into a healthy weight. Not k!ll the piggy.
True School 2 gave props

5 days ago '18        #166
True School 2 3 heat pts
space
space
 cabeast93 said:
What's wrong with them saying they don't wanna co-sign to sign this murderous thug a.ss clown. She probably thinking about the young kids who's gonna eat this fool up. She /they just tryna stop the virus from speading. But yea XXL don't own hip hop, their just critics. 69 can peddle his wares elsewhere. .
I wish you were right bro but the harsh reality is that this industry is based on the dollar. With these magazines/radio etc thereís a lot of payola involved, I gurantee you if she or XXL could monetise by putting him on the cover her priorities would change. These guys work strictly to fulfil their financial agenda theres little to no integrity involved.
 5 days ago '16        #167
russisblack 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,897 | Props total: 13309 13309
 IStillLaugh said:
@

Reported for racism
wow .... an entire wh0ore u are
 5 days ago '18        #168
IStillLaugh 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 226 226
 russisblack said:
wow .... an entire wh0ore u are
Yup. And youíre racist
 5 days ago '16        #169
Wentzylvania 
space
space
space
$754 | Props total: 1514 1514
 quan3106 said:
Just cuz we don’t agree with people or they actions in the culture dosent mean that they not a part..that’s my point..we can say all the negative things and be true and it’s not a issue..we should hold our people accountable...I just don’t want to become an oppressor and start just judging people off of appearance cuz that’s what happens to us..I like to keep that same energy
No one would care what she looked like if the list wasn't trash. We're oppressing her for ragging on her sh*tty vulture list? Ragging on her for not being of the culture is like a white person ragging on me for talking about Nascar knowing damn well I have little Nascar knowledge. She clearly has no idea of what the fu*k hip hop is so how can she make a top 10 freshman list?

Last edited by Wentzylvania; 06-15-2018 at 02:46 PM..
BlackGod gave props

5 days ago '10        #170
quan3106 94 heat pts94
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 19239 19239
 Wentzylvania said:
No one would care what she looked like if the lost wasn't trash. We're oppressing her for ragging on her sh*tty vulture list? Ragging on her for not being of the culture is like a white person ragging on me for talking about Nascar knowing damn well I have little Nascar knowledge. She clearly has no idea of what the fu*k hip hop is so how can she make a top 10 freshman list?
What I got from ya post

First..so if the list wasnít trash her appearance wouldnít matter

You ok with people making uninformed a.ssumptions about u (I went to a HBCU across the street from a nascar track so I ainít u)

She worked at a hip hop publication for about a decade and in that experience u think u know more about hip hop then someone making their living in the culture not being a hobbiest

Again..content of charachter and merit of work matter appearance dosent..if she so sh*tty it should be pretty easy to insult her sh*tty list in other ways..as a black man, Iím not a hypocrite..how I look has nothing to do with the work I do..and if someone insenuated that because I was black I didnít know something I would spit in they face
North!!! gave props

BlackGod slapped this ish

5 days ago '07        #171
Opinion 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 463 463
 Thegreatiandi said:
really support us in the first place...so..yeah.
This. Unless their buying digital I never hear much about "us" buying a album, but boy do we love to talk about album sales and rate them before they come out? smh I do buy digital though, I'm too picky and love music too much not to support artists I enjoy listening to.

Also if most of the album is wack, I can just preview and buy the singles I want.
The last physical album I bought was Nas Life is Good and I clearly remember boys around the way was like "yeah i got that too, but the deluxe version!" then you see a fuji cd-r with blue marker reading "Naz-good life" smh FML
Thegreatiandi gave props

5 days ago '05        #172
Wondah_Woman 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 8868 8868
 quan3106 said:
I donít know this chick resume, but itís not cool judging people and calling them vultures based on their physical appearance or gender...Of course I want informed, involved, people of the culture, but the culture pretty global so before we just sh*t on her letís see what she has done
She's a.ss, but you're not wrong in your overall sentiment. One time for mature Boxden
North!!! gave props

5 days ago '16        #173
Wentzylvania 
space
space
space
$754 | Props total: 1514 1514
 quan3106 said:
What I got from ya post

First..so if the list wasn’t trash her appearance wouldn’t matter

You ok with people making uninformed a.ssumptions about u (I went to a HBCU across the street from a nascar track so I ain’t u)

She worked at a hip hop publication for about a decade and in that experience u think u know more about hip hop then someone making their living in the culture not being a hobbiest

Again..content of charachter and merit of work matter appearance dosent..if she so sh*tty it should be pretty easy to insult her sh*tty list in other ways..as a black man, I’m not a hypocrite..how I look has nothing to do with the work I do..and if someone insenuated that because I was black I didn’t know something I would spit in they face
She didn't get her job because of her rap knowledge. She's an editor. She got her job because she can edit. Their writers got their jobs because they can write. Being "of the culture" isn't a requirement for her job. It's the reason why sportswriters usually have crap opinions, experts aren't usually writers.

Her appearance matters because there's an obvious movement by people not of the culture to hijack it since it is now profitable. Don't get it twisted hip-hop is black culture. A small part, but still black culture. She poses herself as an expert, but her actions aren't of one, and she's perpetuating the dilution of the culture.

Plus you said before judging her let's see what she's done. We've seen, its bad. All criticisms, no matter what they are, stem from that.

Last edited by Wentzylvania; 06-15-2018 at 02:46 PM..
BlackGod gave props

5 days ago '10        #174
quan3106 94 heat pts94
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
She's a.ss, but you're not wrong in your overall sentiment. One time for mature Boxden
If she a.ss letís continue to call her a.ss...but how she look is of no consequence..I just donít wanna be judged as a big black guy so I just keep that same energy..
North!!! gave props

5 days ago '05        #175
Wondah_Woman 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 8868 8868
 quan3106 said:
If she a.ss letís continue to call her a.ss...but how she look is of no consequence..I just donít wanna be judged as a big black guy so I just keep that same energy..
I agree. Folks like "look at her, what qualifies her...?!" Attractiveness, what one deems to be attractive, or lack thereof has no bearing on her ability to do her job. But since XXL has effectively become the sh*t you line your cabinets with, her ability is questionable - but that's why it's questionable.
 5 days ago '10        #176
quan3106 94 heat pts94
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
I agree. Folks like "look at her, what qualifies her...?!" Attractiveness, what one deems to be attractive, or lack thereof has no bearing on her ability to do her job. But since XXL has effectively become the sh*t you line your cabinets with, her ability is questionable - but that's why it's questionable.
Exactly..I came in the thread to sh*t on the list and talk all that same talk, but the whole first page is about her being fat white and female..Out of all her sh*tty list they still had to go there..
 5 days ago '17        #177
YAYO101 
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 7443 7443
Who made this bi*ch in charge of some sh*t

fu*k Outta Here bi*ch You Run NOTHING and have NO SAY In Hip Hop!

will just make themselves in charge of some sh*t won't they?
 5 days ago '04        #178
cuzjuan 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 1039 1039
bitxch gets bigger every year
 5 days ago '10        #179
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,493 | Props total: 3946 3946
Culture vulture
 4 days ago '18        #180
niruggg 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 3990 3990

this bi*ch is the face of hip-hop, now you know its dead

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
180 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy