Soulja Boy Getting Out Today (146 Days Early)

most viewed right now
-46  60
68 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '19        #1
218 page views
8 comments

hip 16 heat pts16
space
space
$527 | Props total: 2101 2101
Soulja Boy Getting Out Today (146 Days Early)

[pic - click to view]

https://www.tmz.com/2019/ .. good-behavior/

The time is quickly approaching for Soulja Boy to turn his swag on again ... he's getting out of jail way early.

According to jail records ... the rapper's set to be released today, after just a little more than 3 months locked up, despite being sentenced to 240 days for a probation violation. Do the math ... that's 146 days of early freedom.

The L.A. Sheriff's Dept. tells us Soulja is getting sprung early thanks to a combination of good behavior, time served and overcrowding.

We broke the story ... SB was hit with a sentence of 240 days in jail and 265 days of community service for violating his probation in April.

The judge said he failed to do his court-ordered community service and even conspired to falsify evidence saying he had completed it ... on top of feds finding ammunition at his home in February, another big no-no.

The good news -- while Soulja was locked up, his kidnapping case was rejected by prosecutors.

So, today is sort of a win-win ... crank that!!!

+2   

best
worst
8 comments

1 week ago '17        #2
PROV 266 heat pts266
space
space
$16,836 | Props total: 48315 48315
Good luck Soulja
+1   

1 week ago '19        #3
hip 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
 PROV said
Good luck Soulja
This is what I was thinking.

He got off that kidnapping charge and only had to serve 2/5 of his probation violations (possession of ammo and faking community service.) While he's on probation he should be focusing on making music, doing shows and his little business adventures because his wave isn't going to be there much longer.

1 week ago '17        #4
PROV 266 heat pts266
space
space
 hip said

He got off that kidnapping charge and only had to serve 2/5 of his probation violations (possession of ammo and faking community service.) While he's on probation he should be focusing on making music, doing shows and his little business adventures because his wave isn't going to be there much longer.
Hey man at this point he's already won. He might do clown sh*t but he really did make a lane for himself and his do for self attitude gets him a lot of respect and leeway .

1 week ago '19        #5
hip 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
 PROV said
Hey man at this point he's already won. He might do clown sh*t but he really did make a lane for himself and his do for self attitude gets him a lot of respect and leeway .

Agreed, I just think that before he does his clown ish he should say to himself, "is this going to make me money or get me locked up."

1 week ago '15        #6
Madethagreat 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 15890 15890
 hip said

It’s over but he’ll still get his YouTube views

He already signed away his old catalogue

So I know his royalties paying out

1 week ago '17        #7
PROV 266 heat pts266
space
space
 Madethagreat said
Itís over but heíll still get his YouTube views

He already signed away his old catalogue

So I know his royalties paying out
I'll put it like this. His future looks brighter than half of these drugged out fuxkboys today. Yeah he's Ina down period, but at least a year from now, people will still know who he is. Skinnyfeomthe9 won't be so lucky

1 week ago '06        #8
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$10,279 | Props total: 7365 7365
He gotta sampler of the county and probably ain’t built for the pen. Hopefully he wises up

1 week ago '19        #9
hip 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
 PROV said
I'll put it like this. His future looks brighter than half of these drugged out fuxkboys today. Yeah he's Ina down period, but at least a year from now, people will still know who he is. Skinnyfeomthe9 won't be so lucky
I just watched this kids XXL pitch and he kept saying, "I'm gunna let my music speak for itself."

[video - click to view]

Meanwhile this is his latest single "Savage" dropped three weeks ago and it has 335,419 views.

[video - click to view]

These kids have to start realizing that their clown ish will just get them noticed and that they still actually need to make good music.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-44online now  34
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  31
White Xbi-ch looks like a panda 🐼
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  25
Image(s) inside Are street niggas the new corny niggas?
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+137online now  15
Image(s) inside BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced By Marvel Studios
242 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy