Jamie Foxx Returns To His Comedy Roots In Netflix ‘Dad Stop Embarrassing Me’ Trailer

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 months ago '15        #51
SpaceGang 
Props total: 909 909  Slaps total: 117 117
 SlickJ101 said
He already had all the push and money one could need.

I don't see how he needed to open more doors by putting out an awful tv series
You think just because he’s an A list actor, that companies like Netflix or HBO are lining up to finance his production companies projects with an unproven star?? That’s how it works? Nah bro, it’s not

Let’s not even get started on the money part of what you said. Even if he had all the money needed to 100% finance this show fully...why would he? It’s not how the game is played....

Last edited by SpaceGang; 04-20-2021 at 10:37 AM..

2 months ago '08        #52
SlickJ101 
Props total: 15590 15 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 SpaceGang said
You think just because he’s an A list actor, that companies like Netflix or HBO are lining up to finance his production companies projects with an unproven star?? That’s how it works? Nah bro, it’s not

Let’s not even get started on the money part of what you said. Even if he had all the money needed to 100% finance this show fully...why would he? It’s not how the game is played....
So put out a terrible product and they'll throw money at him? Na.

2 months ago '05        #53
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100344 100 K  Slaps total: 37380 37 K
 SlickJ101 said
*Tyler P entered the chat*

Do the kids still do this?

2 months ago '15        #54
SpaceGang 
Props total: 909 909  Slaps total: 117 117
 SlickJ101 said
It’s a terrible product to you (and to me too), but it was a success for Netflix & Jamie...sh*t was number 1 trending nationwide on Netflix for multiple days & has been getting lots of positive attention. Guaranteed he can go back to Netflix now & get something else greenlit with a “nobody” as the central star.

Remove your personal opinion of the show from the equation & look at the actual business of it all.

2 months ago '17        #55
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 61573 61 K  Slaps total: 3699 3 K
Show was meh, but I been lusting for Porsha Coleman since I seen her in the Gym Class Heros videos

2 months ago '08        #56
SlickJ101 
Props total: 15590 15 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 SpaceGang said
It’s a terrible product to you (and to me too), but it was a success for Netflix & Jamie...sh*t was number 1 trending nationwide on Netflix for multiple days & has been getting lots of positive attention. Guaranteed he can go back to Netflix now & get something else greenlit with a “nobody” as the central star.

Remove your personal opinion of the show from the equation & look at the actual business of it all.
Eh I still think its gonna be gone fast. Or at least I hope.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+551online now  37
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
260 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  19
Image(s) inside Jun 17 - Man shoots & drags thief body behind truck for stealing catal..
121 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  12
Image(s) inside Gucci Mane - Ice Daddy tracklist
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Jun 17 - Biden just canceled hundreds of millions in student loan debt
125 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy