EVIL Babymoma

most viewed right now
+31  83
51 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '07        #51
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 16336 16 K  Slaps total: 1198 1 K
And people are blaming the police instead of that chick SMH
+3   

4 days ago '19        #52
TheKingofClowns 
space
space
Props total: 873 873  Slaps total: 130 130
These hoes be on that morning soap opera sh*t 24/7....
+5   

4 days ago '16        #53
space
space
Props total: 24085 24 K  Slaps total: 3003 3 K
 RubbahBandMayn said
And people are blaming the police instead of that chick SMH
The average person is conditioned to view women as children. Therefore they cannot be held to account.
+8   

4 days ago '18        #54
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5244 5 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Brucebaner2 said
She is not in the video.
Someone will @ the clown trust me
+1   

4 days ago '17        #55
Almighty HA 
space
space
Props total: 7701 7 K  Slaps total: 498 498
 Poetparagraph said
The real solution is to stop fornication. Hear me out...a lot of times couples form relationships or have s*xual relations based solely on either being horny and out of their mind at a given moment or s*xually attracted to one another....these two things are dangerous because when extremely horny or when someone you're with is extremely attractive it can block common sense. There are plenty of s*xy people in the world....but you have to ask yourself....is this person someone I want to be connected to forever??? Is this person capable of raising a child properly??? Can you communicate with one another and actually genuinely enjoy it, without even thinking about s*x?? These are questions that need to be asked. Nine out of ten if it's a yes to all those, then that individual is worth marrying....but if you can't see marrying a person why play Russian baby roulette?? Anytime you lay down with a woman there is a 50/50 chance of getting them pregnant....even if you're wearing a condom...it can bust... I know in this current world what I'm saying is damn near impossible to execute....especially with sec being pushed into the children at even earlier ages than in the past, but seriously.... I speak from experience, women have tried to put babies on me multiple times and I can't condemn them...because I laid with them. Laying with a s*xy a**hole is a recipe for future disaster...it's not fair to the babies
my pops told me the same sh*t. in shorter words: don't lay with a woman you can't deal with the rest of your life.
+19   

4 days ago '18        #56
Ryo857 
space
space
Props total: 2470 2 K  Slaps total: 478 478
Was she white or Spanish (his Bm)?

4 days ago '18        #57
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 3913 3 K  Slaps total: 314 314
They made us hate ourself and love their wealth, that’s why Shorty’s holla where the balla’s at. Line meant a lot more than people caught on.
+4   

4 days ago '15        #58
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19554 19 K  Slaps total: 2108 2 K
I always have a hard time empathizing with either parent in these situations.

It’s not hard or expensive to use birth control responsibly and it’s not hard to pull out.

You can literally fu*k all the time and avoid having babies it’s not that hard. Why anyone would fu*k their life up with a kid before they have a ton of $$$ saved and travel the world and ball out is beyond me. I wouldn’t even consider it unless I was solid with a great woman for years and years.

I feel worse for the children that have trash for parents.
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '07        #59
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 16336 16 K  Slaps total: 1198 1 K
 00010111 said
The average person is conditioned to view women as children. Therefore they cannot be held to account.
Bro you not lying...and then they turn around and act the part. I just had cut ties with this chick because she was playing childish games and wouldn't respect the fact that I have to work for a living. But in the end she blamed it on me
+14   

4 days ago '04        #60
Claudinho69 
space
space
Props total: 3107 3 K  Slaps total: 433 433
Def a special place in hell for them
+1   

4 days ago '19        #61
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11278 11 K  Slaps total: 3113 3 K
It's called parental alienation.
The mother is doing three things at once.
1. She punishes the father by preventing him from seeing his children.
2. She is forming a false narrative that the father doesn't care for the child and that's why he doesn't see the children. The children grow up thinking he doesn't care for them because he never visited them. Try to get the children on her side.
3. She is trying to make him look like a bad father to non-family members. That picture she is drawing is this, "He never visited the kids and he didn't even go to their funeral. What an awful father. I, as the ex-wife, had to deal that kind of emotional abuse. Please, feel sorry for me and believe me when I say that he is bad and I am good."
+21   

4 days ago '09        #62
kickzrme 
space
space
Props total: 7198 7 K  Slaps total: 289 289
Yo this so fu*ked up...fu*k the bacon and fu*k that dog a*s heaux

4 days ago '11        #63
PrimeTimeJones3 
space
space
Props total: 1243 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. It’s unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
I just recently went through it. Despite it sounds bad, it's better off that way. Make sure your address is updated because they sent my paperwork to the wrong address. Now, I owe additional money I already gave her.

If you need some advice about how it goes, hit me up
+6   

4 days ago '19        #64
Dark Cobra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 12199 12 K  Slaps total: 1240 1 K
 Sandyy said
No kids gang gang. Had a scare 2 yrs back was dancing like MJ when that sh*t came back negative
Im waiting to find out if this chick is pregnant

She already said she’s getting an smushsmortion if she is tho, I think she might have change of heart at the last min tho
+2   

4 days ago '15        #65
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 49702 49 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
Some of yall saying "don't bust nuts in these broads, you need to be sure she's the one" as if a lot of women don't flip the script on a man when she's upset with him when they separate.I have an older cousin right now who is in a nasty custody battle with his ex wife. They had a fairytale high school sweetheart type story. My cousin is an EXCELLENT father, he's respectful, and responsible (albeit not perfect)....I don't care what this bi*ch is mad at him about, HE DOES NOT DESERVE what she's doing to him.
+26   

4 days ago '18        #66
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5244 5 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
There are other ways to expose the chick, at the funeral of my dead child wouldn't been one of them and how I would have handle it. At least show some respect for the dead.

Everybody got their own way of doing things, but social media has never really been the place where I like post all my business anyway so.
The bi*ch brought the boys to one of the final resting points, the child is dead. Tf other way was you gon expose her if you weren’t allowed to see your child off and you no longer have dealings with the bird bi*ch? She exposed herself
+3   

4 days ago '06        #67
anseltmchs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1157 1 K  Slaps total: 226 226
A father had no idea his daughter died? Wow! Something doesn't add up. How do you not know what's going on with your child?

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '17        #68
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
Props total: 49569 49 K  Slaps total: 6304 6 K
STOP NUTTING IN bi*chES RAW!

n*ggas crying about child support and custody like they didn't know they was gonna make a dumb a*s decision by nutting in a rat. pu**y ain't that good that you lose common sense not to put the hoe on birth control or wear a jimmy. I have 0 sympathy for you n*ggas at all.

R.I.P. to the girl but dude a deadbeat. How you didn't know your daughter was on her deathbed if you was such a good dad.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '17        #69
space
space
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. It’s unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
Here's a question for you; did you hit raw?

4 days ago '14        #70
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 154106 154 K  Slaps total: 20123 20 K
 Poetparagraph said
The real solution is to stop fornication. Hear me out...a lot of times couples form relationships or have s*xual relations based solely on either being horny and out of their mind at a given moment or s*xually attracted to one another....these two things are dangerous because when extremely horny or when someone you're with is extremely attractive it can block common sense. There are plenty of s*xy people in the world....but you have to ask yourself....is this person someone I want to be connected to forever??? Is this person capable of raising a child properly??? Can you communicate with one another and actually genuinely enjoy it, without even thinking about s*x?? These are questions that need to be asked. Nine out of ten if it's a yes to all those, then that individual is worth marrying....but if you can't see marrying a person why play Russian baby roulette?? Anytime you lay down with a woman there is a 50/50 chance of getting them pregnant....even if you're wearing a condom...it can bust... I know in this current world what I'm saying is damn near impossible to execute....especially with sec being pushed into the children at even earlier ages than in the past, but seriously.... I speak from experience, women have tried to put babies on me multiple times and I can't condemn them...because I laid with them. Laying with a s*xy a**hole is a recipe for future disaster...it's not fair to the babies
no lies told
+5   

4 days ago '19        #71
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5764 5 K  Slaps total: 3599 3 K
My baby girl dies and I have to go through this bullsh*t, the mother will be dead right next to her. Call me ignorant and crazy all y'all want. Straight murder. Human trash like that does not deserve to live.
+6   

4 days ago '05        #72
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 43948 43 K  Slaps total: 6644 6 K
 Idgafth0 said
The bi*ch brought the boys to one of the final resting points, the child is dead. Tf other way was you gon expose her if you weren’t allowed to see your child off and you no longer have dealings with the bird bi*ch? She exposed herself
I'm not using the funeral of my dead child to do it, I'll find another way simple as that.

I have more respect for my child then to be ignorant on the day i'm trying to pay my respects.

You see it one way, I see it another. Do you bruh, if that's how you want to handle it.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 01-14-2020 at 05:10 PM..
+2   

4 days ago '14        #73
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 154106 154 K  Slaps total: 20123 20 K
 Almighty HA said
my pops told me the same sh*t. in shorter words: don't lay with a woman you can't deal with the rest of your life.
Remember in “A Thin line between love and hate” movie where Martins mom told him

A night full of pleasure can lead to a lifetime full of pain”

+16   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '17        #74
space
space
 Poetparagraph said
That first sentence will turn n*ggas who are weak willed away. Horny n*ggas without discipline will fu*k anything just because they aren't use to sh*t. Then start making dumb a*s mistakes by not wearing rubbers. Damn shame
+11   

4 days ago '10        #75
beast mode 
space
space
Props total: 3629 3 K  Slaps total: 1985 1 K
Fellas stop impregnating these thot a*s low self-esteem havin bi*ches. Stop having kids with these hoes you dont even know or know what direction their moral compasses points.
Nobody is sating not to fu*k these hoes but you need to strap up
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+272online now  38
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
177 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  27
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
941 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  15
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy