EVIL Babymoma

most viewed right now
+16  91
1348 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 days ago '05        #26
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3581 3 K  Slaps total: 690 690
 jasperfect said
How long were you with her before she got pregnant?
Definitely not long enough. Sheís doing it because sheís hurt. She stressed years of my life away. Now sheís trying to do it from a distance.
+11   

5 days ago '18        #27
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5255 5 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
It sucks that everything has to be shared to social media for the whole world to see, sh*t like this needs to be private.
No it donít, bi*ches will never be held accountable for their retardation unless they are pressured to, they sh*t on the man that no longer wants to be with them and start moving bitterly and ultimately become the deadbeats they claim the fathers are
+17   

5 days ago '20        #28
Habeas Corpus 
space
space
Props total: 120 120  Slaps total: 6 6
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. It’s unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
Decline, the offer, tell them you do not consent, let me know if I can help you further.....
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '05        #29
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 44025 44 K  Slaps total: 6663 6 K
 Idgafth0 said
No it don’t, bi*ches will never be held accountable for their retardation unless they are pressured to, they sh*t on the man that no longer wants to be with them and start moving bitterly and ultimately become the deadbeats they claim the fathers are
Depending on the situation and circumstances yea it does need to be private.

You want the funeral of your dead child on blast on facebook with people acting ignorant for the whole world to see be my guess, I damn sure don't.

5 days ago '06        #30
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 73474 73 K  Slaps total: 3992 3 K
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. Itís unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
when it comes to family court......the female always wins and is always right

they very rarely side with the fathers.
+13   

5 days ago '17        #31
Tae59 
space
space
space
Props total: 4 4  Slaps total: 0 0
I couldn't even watch pass the first 30 seconds started to tear up....SMH
+4   

5 days ago '18        #32
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5255 5 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Depending on the situation and circumstances yea it does need to be private.

You want the funeral of your dead child on blast on facebook with people acting ignorant for the whole world to see be my guess, I damn sure don't.
Sad nonetheless but now the world knows this trifling bi*ch brought cops to deny a fathers paying his respects to HIS child. Yes to an extent I agree but ultimately if I donít pay my final respects to my child cause you wanna be ignorant then you should go viral in the process for being a bird
+7   

5 days ago '05        #33
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 10203 10 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. Itís unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
I feel for you bro. My ex wife filed for child support literally a few weeks after I decided it was best we split. She didnít official moved all her things out for few months and the judge made me pay her back pay for those months she went to live with her parents, it was st8 bs and she tried to get CSS on me she didnít drop the CSS case until I went st8 HoH and blocked and didnít do anything outside of the court order and almost have her found in contempt for violating the court order, plus I am not a dead beat to begin with she was just being spiteful.

Now a year plus later, I still donít like her and we try to stay civil, but our friendship is unrepairable.
+30   

5 days ago '10        #34
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5383 5 K  Slaps total: 559 559
 Proffesor X said
I don't know the story, but if the entire family stopped dude, then likely the dude ain't sh*t........but yall roll with yall narrative, RIP to the baby girl....that's sad........

But fu*k out of here with a petition.......ain't no way My damn daughter on her death bed and I have absolutely no clue until she is dead.........that math don't even add up
you didnt hear the video, he was there every holiday
+8   

5 days ago '16        #35
space
space
Props total: 24098 24 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
Too many cautionary tales for dudes to be out here reckless.

Having said that I've never heard of this level of fu*kery in my life. This is some new sh*t.
+20   

5 days ago '05        #36
Soprano ATL 
space
space
Props total: 7205 7 K  Slaps total: 826 826
They’d be burying the baby mama the day after the daughter. Prison sound fine.

Smh, obviously not but that’s how I’d feel.
+18   

5 days ago '15        #37
WightAroundYo 
space
space
Props total: 3267 3 K  Slaps total: 523 523
This is why Iím almost 30 with no
Kids, yíall n*ggas Wildn. Havin babies by these ainít sh*t women smh. #whatatimetobesingleandkidfree
+32   

5 days ago '13        #38
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 61898 61 K  Slaps total: 10764 10 K
Hoes now a days be walking all over n*ggas

Donít let these hoes fool you

Boss bi*ches >>>
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '05        #39
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 44025 44 K  Slaps total: 6663 6 K
 Idgafth0 said
Sad nonetheless but now the world knows this trifling bi*ch brought cops to deny a fathers paying his respects to HIS child. Yes to an extent I agree but ultimately if I don’t pay my final respects to my child cause you wanna be ignorant then you should go viral in the process for being a bird
There are other ways to expose the chick, at the funeral of my dead child wouldn't been one of them and how I would have handle it. At least show some respect for the dead.

Everybody got their own way of doing things, but social media has never really been the place where I like post all my business anyway so.

5 days ago '19        #40
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11281 11 K  Slaps total: 3124 3 K
 Comicsnow said

It's all part of the extreme feminist agenda, but they veil bits and pieces of it under things like "women are the victims in most (but not all) domestic abuse cases", "children are the victims in most (but not all) child abuse cases", "women are paid less than men for the same job", "most current governments have been run by men", etc.
So, women (who are actually the abusers and liars in these relationships) put themselves behind this wall put up by the feminists.
+6   

5 days ago '04        #41
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 29356 29 K  Slaps total: 3929 3 K
Stop busting nuts in bi*ches from the ghetto
+15   

5 days ago '18        #42
NBA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30650 30 K  Slaps total: 7271 7 K
 Schavez98 said
My n*gga you made the decision to bust in her, don't fault her for how or who she is

You should've did your due diligence before shooting the club up & that goes for everyone, men and women
+15   

5 days ago '19        #43
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
They aren't all from the ghetto.
It's not unusual for them to come from middle class and upper class families.
+21   

5 days ago '16        #44
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 5280 5 K  Slaps total: 2158 2 K
 Idgafth0 said
Sad nonetheless but now the world knows this trifling bi*ch brought cops to deny a fathers paying his respects to HIS child. Yes to an extent I agree but ultimately if I donít pay my final respects to my child cause you wanna be ignorant then you should go viral in the process for being a bird
She is not in the video.

5 days ago '04        #45
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 29356 29 K  Slaps total: 3929 3 K
 NBA said
My n*gga you made the decision to bust in her, don't fault her for how or who she is

You should've did your due diligence before shooting the club up & that goes for everyone, men and women
Water seeks its own level
If his chick is slime, then heís slime too.
 unit321 said
They aren't all from the ghetto.
It's not unusual for them to come from middle class and upper class families.
Thatís a fact my dawg
But I have yet to see a stuck up chick from the burbs pull this type of stunt. Hood rats are extra venomous

5 days ago '16        #46
space
space
Props total: 24098 24 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
 Tastemaker331 said
Dudes who married women who grew up on golf courses, going to coutillion and spending semesters abroad in high school have horror stories. Some of the very worst tales have come from such.

This kind of tragedy has little do with socio-economic status and everything to do with the judicial system emboldening women to behave like domestic terrorists.

Last edited by 00010111; 01-14-2020 at 04:31 PM..
+26   

5 days ago '07        #47
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 16386 16 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
Why does it always have to be my peoples?
+2   

5 days ago '18        #48
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27013 27 K  Slaps total: 5816 5 K
 Deuce2416 said
Unless he was abusive, or s*xually molesting that child, thereís no excuse for this.
Like I said I dont know the story breh....sh*t just dont add up...
+1   

5 days ago '15        #49
black tesla 
space
space
Props total: 812 812  Slaps total: 40 40
Face value, the situation is fu*ked up. A parent should get to say goodbye to their dead child. However, I find it odd the father had no clue the child was dead until seeing a post on FB about the funeral. Am I missing something?
+4   

5 days ago '19        #50
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
Thatís a fact my dawg
But I have yet to see a stuck up chick from the burbs pull this type of stunt. Hood rats are extra venomous

It's international too.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  55
Video inside Banking while black
47 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  43
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  35
Video inside Martin Was Definitely Fxcking
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-90online now  10
10 Facts About the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon