EVIL Babymoma

most viewed right now
+69  82
50 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '14        #1
11574 page views
273 comments

Comicsnow 
space
space
Props total: 14851 14 K  Slaps total: 1114 1 K
EVIL Babymoma

Link to petition
visit this link https://www.gopetition.co .. sA25REk-ReLXDM

On January 1, 2020, 10-year-old Minaii Henry lost her battle with osteoscarcoma. She had only been diagnosed in early August 2019. While friends and family began to mourn, Minaii's father had no idea his daughter was gone. Much like her sudden diagnosis, Leon Henry was left out of his daughter's last moments. By the time he found out from social media, arrangements had been made for viewings and a burial ceremony for Minaii without his knowledge or input. Despite being in the middle of a long and bitter custody battle, Leon was granted a court order which allowed him and his family access to Minaii's viewings and burial. Yet when he arrived, he was met with resistance from the other side of Minaii's family. In their determination to block Leon and his family from seeing Minaii, the maternal family formed a human barricade in front of the body and then, covered her with a blanket. Leon's family called the police amidst threats of physical violence, racial slurs, and aggression from the maternal family members. However, the Staten Island NYPD were unsuccessful in enforcing Leon's court order and eventually forced both families to leave. Since then, Leon was able to get a temporary injunction to halt Minaii's burial without his approval. As of January 7th, the maternal family is still taking measures to bar Leon and his family from saying their last goodbyes.

Stop these evil baby mom

Link to petition
visit this link https://www.gopetition.co .. sA25REk-ReLXDM

+41   

best
worst
273 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Heroinadidas 
space
space
space
Props total: 1948 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108
sh*t is fu*kin disgusting, and this sh*t triggered some deep anger
Hope these stupid bi*ches know the "power" can only last until your kid start seeing the bullsh*t

Last edited by Heroinadidas; 01-14-2020 at 03:06 PM..
+134   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27163 27 K  Slaps total: 5835 5 K
I don't know the story, but if the entire family stopped dude, then likely the dude ain't sh*t........but yall roll with yall narrative, RIP to the baby girl....that's sad........

But fu*k out of here with a petition.......ain't no way My damn daughter on her death bed and I have absolutely no clue until she is dead.........that math don't even add up
+74   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 692 692
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. It’s unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
+151   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 44512 44 K  Slaps total: 6734 6 K
It sucks that everything has to be shared to social media for the whole world to see, sh*t like this needs to be private.
+26   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2122 2 K  Slaps total: 311 311
god will remember this!!!
+19   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
Poetparagraph 
space
space
space
Props total: 545 545  Slaps total: 67 67
The real solution is to stop fornication. Hear me out...a lot of times couples form relationships or have s*xual relations based solely on either being horny and out of their mind at a given moment or s*xually attracted to one another....these two things are dangerous because when extremely horny or when someone you're with is extremely attractive it can block common sense. There are plenty of s*xy people in the world....but you have to ask yourself....is this person someone I want to be connected to forever??? Is this person capable of raising a child properly??? Can you communicate with one another and actually genuinely enjoy it, without even thinking about s*x?? These are questions that need to be asked. Nine out of ten if it's a yes to all those, then that individual is worth marrying....but if you can't see marrying a person why play Russian baby roulette?? Anytime you lay down with a woman there is a 50/50 chance of getting them pregnant....even if you're wearing a condom...it can bust... I know in this current world what I'm saying is damn near impossible to execute....especially with sec being pushed into the children at even earlier ages than in the past, but seriously.... I speak from experience, women have tried to put babies on me multiple times and I can't condemn them...because I laid with them. Laying with a s*xy a**hole is a recipe for future disaster...it's not fair to the babies
+132   

2 weeks ago '12        #8
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 81985 81 K  Slaps total: 13517 13 K
Jesus Christ this is the most foul and ignorant sht I ever seen

I don’t even know how to respond. I just low key feel like homie at the end of the video talking about anyone who look at him getting violated. Sht got me kinda heated

BM trippen that’s some inexcusable sht right here. Ain’t no turning back from that . Would never respect or look at her the same again
+17   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24024 24 K  Slaps total: 6039 6 K
No kids gang gang. Had a scare 2 yrs back was dancing like MJ when that sh*t came back negative

Last edited by Sandyy; 01-14-2020 at 03:43 PM..
+64   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
jay2cold 
space
space
Props total: 4530 4 K  Slaps total: 403 403
Damn
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #11
Comicsnow  OP
space
space
Props total: 14851 14 K  Slaps total: 1114 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
It sucks that everything has to be shared to social media for the whole world to see, sh*t like this needs to be private.
This actually the few times I think sh*t should be shared because, the way the system is designed it allowed something like this to happen

Also if dude wasnt sh*t as a father , he wouldn't be trying to f*ght for custody or f*ght to see his daughter, if he wasnt supporting his child he wouldn't have gotten court notice approved

n*gga could work out the country n*gga , could be a director and travel around the states , if hes f*ghting for custody he may be having problems on his visitation rights

n*ggas too programmed by the women in they life
+56   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24018 24 K  Slaps total: 597 597
And n*ggas be in the thot section on some raw no pull out
+82   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 80818 80 K  Slaps total: 4401 4 K
I gotta see my baby fu*k the rants

+54   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 44512 44 K  Slaps total: 6734 6 K
 Comicsnow said
This actually the few times I think sh*t should be shared because, the way the system is designed it allowed something like this to happen

Also if dude wasnt sh*t as a father , he wouldn't be trying to f*ght for custody or f*ght to see his daughter, if he wasnt supporting his child he wouldn't have gotten court notice approved

n*gga could work out the country n*gga , could be a director and travel around the states , if hes f*ghting for custody he may be having problems on his visitation rights

n*ggas too programmed by the women in they life
This is a funeral of these parents young daughter and people acting a fool.

It's not like it's just typical argument with just the parents.

I'm looking at from a respect our privacy type of deal. I know for a fact, I wouldn't want my sh*t out there if my child just died.

2 weeks ago '12        #15
Phuck Yiu 
space
space
Props total: 14127 14 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
Foul.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 815 815
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. Its unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
Hang in there, one day people will stand up to sh*t like this but it wont change for a while because women are a cartel, they will end your life if you dont agree or side with their BS.
+16   

2 weeks ago '05        #17
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16900 16 K  Slaps total: 4730 4 K
He had no visitation with his daughter for 4 months to know that she was sick? Seems like dude was a piece of sh*t. Telling me the whole family hated him but he was a good dad? Seems fishy.
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #18
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 18955 18 K  Slaps total: 902 902
So glad I don't have baby mama issues. Smh!!!

Look at the cop's faces. They don't even wanna be apart of it and you can tell. Even they know this is wrong but they gotta answer because of technicalities. Gotta have morals man.You can't use power to get revenge like this. I know dude felt bad,

Last edited by daman729; 01-14-2020 at 03:51 PM..
+30   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 8340 8 K  Slaps total: 871 871
 Proffesor X said
I don't know the story, but if the entire family stopped dude, then likely the dude ain't sh*t........but yall roll with yall narrative, RIP to the baby girl....that's sad........

But fu*k out of here with a petition.......ain't no way My damn daughter on her death bed and I have absolutely no clue until she is dead.........that math don't even add up
Unless he was abusive, or s*xually molesting that child, theres no excuse for this.
+28   

2 weeks ago '10        #20
eightytyson06 
space
space
Props total: 14383 14 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
No way idk my baby girl dead he gonna feel horrible for a minute
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 29604 29 K  Slaps total: 2619 2 K
Im not clicking. This is an old game. This is the only way these hoes will have any type of power over someone so they use it no matter the cost.
+11   

2 weeks ago '11        #22
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
Props total: 4210 4 K  Slaps total: 672 672
 Schavez98 said
My BM literally told me this morning she filed for child support. She has been by far the most destructive person I have ever dealt with. Its unreal to me how much control they can have just by being reactive and emotional.
I feel ya pain to a extent fam

My BM has def blessed me with more patience and taught me to pick my battles

The sense of power they get as soon as our seeds are born is such bullsh*t yo..

Prayers ya way fam, me and BM squashed our beef by doing counceling
+12   

2 weeks ago '09        #23
jasperfect 
space
space
Props total: 1707 1 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 Schavez98 said
How long were you with her before she got pregnant?
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12744 12 K  Slaps total: 2676 2 K
n*gga found out his daughter died on social media
+27   

2 weeks ago '19        #25
WashCloth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 1491 1 K  Slaps total: 2242 2 K
If I made the same thread I’d get no replies

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  111
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
289 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  58
Open Marriage fu-kery!
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
47 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  40
👀 Kawhi recently seen at strip club getting a leg massage
188 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy