Jan 14 - MS-13 Animal Chops Up 14yo Girl Until She's Unrecognizable; Gets 50 Yrs

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '11        #51
Blue Mercury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 357 357
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now itís disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
People from El Salvador in DMV area like that?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #52
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
Props total: 10760 10 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
 QueSunTzu said
Oh little girl who wanted that type energy found what she was looking for in the streets.

It sounds like what founding fathers and european pilgrims did to native americans right to make this country. All the sudden americans to civilized for little bit slaughtering when they founded the country imperialism and invasion. sh*t is deeper then gang sh*t. You looking at a little battle but MS13 and Mexican Mafia are f*ghting a war. Hispanics need to f*ght for their native american ancestors land back. Get it by any means.

If you plotting on the infrastructure of them doing their movement. Then you going get dealt with. fu*k you talking about. Your great founding fathers did that sh*t. So what you not post to do that too.
Wooo wee. Just trying to crawl my way through your weird sentence structure, you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the English language as a whole. I surely do hope that English is not your native language.

Secondly, my father is Illiniwek...I spent the summers of my life growing up on a reservation in destitute, then back home to the projects in Chi. Do not pretend to explain native American struggle to me.

This young girl was a child. A child doesn't understand the " type energy " that the streets have. In fact, it sounds as if you don't know either...fronting like you know the Mexican Mafia and Ms 13's street mission is laughable at best. So in your mind, these filty animals getting caught up in a robbery...then murdering a young 14yr old girl by hacking her face to pieces with machetes and bats...is somehow messing with the infrastructure that these gangs are building? What?!

You can discontinue our correspondence. Feel free to go and babel your incoherent nonsense to someone more willing to engage with your retarded a*s.

+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
Props total: 10760 10 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
 ONESUN187 said
n*gga you sound fu*king stupid!! There ain't no motherfuking ms13 graffiti anywhere in the city
Like I said they hide out in central islip long island where it's safe very far from the city.aint no body low level over here.i have no problem shooting or stabbing a n*gga that really acts like he wants those problems.trust me nobody wants the problem.

This dude trying to hard, mane...

2 weeks ago '17        #54
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 97430 97 K  Slaps total: 10514 10 K
 QueSunTzu said
Again I apologize if your white and you feel some type of way about the word cracker. I didn't use it with racial intent. It is same word of reference like n*gga. Im sorry that I wasn't political correct talking about prisoners released from England that came to settle in America that slaughtered its native people as inferior word.

[img][/img]
*You're

@ dude keeps using cracker. He needs to be banned.

2 weeks ago '19        #55
Niggacreep 
space
space
Props total: 259 259  Slaps total: 13 13
 Lsulakersaints said
About 20 years ago I was in dc visiting fam and me and my cousin got into with a south American dude on the bus, dude started stacking and did the sh*t with the horns on his head, me and my green a*s cousin start laughing, thinking he doing some cow sh*t and walked off laughing. I found out what that "cow sh*t" meant bout 5 years later
Lmao
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #56
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1982 1 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
 justin747 said
*You're

@ dude keeps using cracker. He needs to be banned.

Cracker is not racial slur. If cracker is racial slur. Then n*gga should be too. It is word of reference. A cracker is saltine snack. Not a word of racial tension. It is form jokery. How do you block people on here. Just leave me alone. I apologize to you that you think your saltine snack.

Thegreatiandi said
Wooo wee. Just trying to crawl my way through your weird sentence structure, you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the English language as a whole. I surely do hope that English is not your native language.

Secondly, my father is Illiniwek...I spent the summers of my life growing up on a reservation in destitute, then back home to the projects in Chi. Do not pretend to explain native American struggle to me.

This young girl was a child. A child doesn't understand the " type energy " that the streets have. In fact, it sounds as if you don't know either...fronting like you know the Mexican Mafia and Ms 13's street mission is laughable at best. So in your mind, these filty animals getting caught up in a robbery...then murdering a young 14yr old girl by hacking her face to pieces with machetes and bats...is somehow messing with the infrastructure that these gangs are building? What?!

You can discontinue our correspondence. Feel free to go and babel your incoherent nonsense to someone more willing to engage with your retarded a*s.

Bra whatever. All sudden there arent gangs in native american community or reservations now come slim. She was out there doing same thing they were doing. Trying k*ll people. All sudden she is child. If she so important to you. Get your lazy a*s up and go down Riverdale Maryland and live and do outreach to MS13 youth then. Because this story is nothing new to anyone around here in DC area. They k*ll their own all the time. Just like black community kids k*ll each other too. All us in DMV area are very advanced at age 11 or 12. We start thuggin around 8 years old round here. You figure out whether you want to be thug or not real early in life. She is not no child that was young adult. Saying she aint want that energy but if they green lighted you she would k*ll you.

2 weeks ago '17        #57
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
Cracker is not racial slur. If cracker is racial slur. Then n*gga should be too. It is word of reference. A cracker is saltine snack. Not a word of racial tension. It is form jokery. How do you block people on here. Just leave me alone. I apologize to you that you think your saltine snack.

Bra whatever. All sudden there arent gangs in native american community or reservations now come slim. She was out there doing same thing they were doing. Trying k*ll people. All sudden she is child. If she so important to you. Get your lazy a*s up and go down Riverdale Maryland and live and do outreach to MS13 youth then. Because this story is nothing new to anyone around here in DC area. They k*ll their own all the time. Just like black community kids k*ll each other too. All us in DMV area are very advanced at age 11 or 12. We start thuggin around 8 years old round here. You figure out whether you want to be thug or not real early in life. She is not no child that was young adult. Saying she aint want that energy but if they green lighted you she would k*ll you.
@ dude gotta go. Read these posts

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #58
space
space
 justin747 said
@ dude gotta go. Read these posts

Bra leave me alone. I already apologize to you if you thought meant in racial intent. It is word of reference. Stop replying to me. Your harassing me.

2 weeks ago '17        #59
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
Bra leave me alone. I already apologize to you if you thought meant in racial intent. It is word of reference. Stop replying to me. Your harassing me.
You typed some mad disrespectful sh*t in this thread. I'm just gonna keep reporting you. And you need to learn the difference between your and you're you retarded piece of sh*t.

Your worthless father shoulda came on your moms face instead of in her funky box. They both failed at raising you. n*ggas like you don't really need to exist.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 8925 8 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now itís disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
start ratting 2020....get them losers locked up
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #61
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
All those MS13 females are about that life. MS13 is not girl scouts nihha. She knew when she signed up she wasnt going sell cookies. They are gang known for violence and they encourage violence to rank quicker threw hiearchy. That is what they do. They k*ll they go jail and k*ll some more. Take over the jail. Then run operation inside out.

Here is incident that happened the same way. They lured the girl in car to do gang gang sh*t. She thought was fun. Then they k*lled her. This time it was a girl who did it. Matter fact a girl k*lled the girl in the thread story too.

We are not dumb around here. It is not small outskirt town. This DC. We were murder capital in 80s. We all know what can happen when step off the porch. Every PG or oldhead around here tells you stay your a*s in the house and stop hanging around bad people. If she went on robbery spree with other children know they want rank up in gang off a murder. Then why fu*k would you rat about some sh*t you can do 1 year of probation over. She was stupid. Then get up following them in the woods after she ratted on them. You make your own bed you got lie in it.

Dude leave me alone. If I say stuff that isnt politically correct to your liking just block me. Dont keep harassing and internet bullying. When you just cried wolf that I was bullying you because your white. You are grown man slim. You should know your not saltine snack. Your hypocrite. Crying over bullying then turn around do it back to me. Are you a grown man? Or saltine snack?
*You're = You are

Example: You're so dumb that we can tell you didn't finish high school

*Your shows ownership.

Example: Your life is horrible and if you jumped off a bridge today you wouldn't be missed.

Really wish they offed you instead of the 14 years old girl.

+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #62
Kool Aid 
space
space
Props total: 5705 5 K  Slaps total: 1406 1 K
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.
You the corniest n*gga on this site and that's saying something
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #63
KeepinItTrill 
space
space
Props total: 35239 35 K  Slaps total: 2689 2 K
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.
if you don't shut your bi*ch a*s up ....
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #64
2 Pistolz 
space
space
Props total: 12346 12 K  Slaps total: 2614 2 K
Hope he gets r*ped and abused for life. No "second chance" for a piece of sh*t like this. fu*k his garbage a*s parents too. They deserve to suffer for raising this piece of sh*t.... not that innocent little girl's parents.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 
space
space
Props total: 12346 12 K  Slaps total: 2614 2 K
Suck a d*ck, bi*ch. They should have taken your worthless life instead.

QueSunTzu said

+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #66
HimalayaPlaya87 
space
space
space
Props total: 37 37  Slaps total: 5 5
 QueSunTzu said

STFU bruh Im hondurian afro Latino...Their MOTTO is k*ll, r*pe, control and here you are talking bout have compassion just cause A ms n*gga bought you A bag of chips and A quarter water when you were A kid fu*k all them raping k*lling n*ggas they all deserve to rest in p*ss and fu*k you for this long a*s sympathetic speech for these murderous a*s mafu*kas you got damn weirdo you must be fu*king 17
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #67
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11530 11 K  Slaps total: 3173 3 K
ICE agents work to deport these kinds of individuals. I wonder why liberals don't like the ICE agency. Some Democratic politicians even want to do away with the ICE agency altogether.

2 weeks ago '11        #68
Slingy 
space
space
Props total: 7173 7 K  Slaps total: 1558 1 K
ronnie should just ban that fool based off the stupid sh*t he said on the first page. We dont need idiots like that here. Not one person has agreed with his dumb a*s.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #69
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
Props total: 2366 2 K  Slaps total: 387 387
 bxgangmember said
respect to a real k*lla
You need to join him
Both of you can buss each others cheeks while you salute him.

2 weeks ago '11        #70
SomeOnesoN 
space
space
Props total: 11205 11 K  Slaps total: 1403 1 K
Always been KSWISS policy with me. fu*k a scrap.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #71
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 18126 18 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
Some of the replies in here

2 weeks ago '19        #72
space
space
 HimalayaPlaya87 said
STFU bruh Im hondurian afro Latino...Their MOTTO is k*ll, r*pe, control and here you are talking bout have compassion just cause A ms n*gga bought you A bag of chips and A quarter water when you were A kid fu*k all them raping k*lling n*ggas they all deserve to rest in p*ss and fu*k you for this long a*s sympathetic speech for these murderous a*s mafu*kas you got damn weirdo you must be fu*king 17
No sh*t they violent. You catch more bees with honey then water though. If you really wanted them to stop raping k*lling and all this sh*t you trying make sound like then treat them with respect and do outreach. Gangs easiest sh*t to stop. All you do understand their struggle then show them a better way. It isn't rocket science. You feeding in their mentality that it is them against the world. If you support them and understand their sociological issues then you can diagnose the right care and support they need. I done survived the 90s and 00s in city of gang violence. It aint really that hard to stop the violence. It is when you keep trying treat people lesser then people they have the fuel to continue to cause self destruction. Like I said they aint never get in my business. I never got in they politics. So we never had collaborate to put the streets in order. But the streets govern themselves. We put order in around here. In my opinion that aint out they character so I dont care. All I said is they not animals. Stop insulting people if you want them to change for the better.

2 Pistolz said
Suck a d*ck, bi*ch. They should have taken your worthless life instead.
Since you care about gang politics or gang violence get off your a*s computer warrior grow some nuts and go down Riverdale Maryland and do Outreach. They k*ll each other all the time. I never once heard of Maryland DC or VA doing outreach to them to help them. In the 90s they had Dare program, government ads and sh*t, groups like Peaceholics Kappa and AKA out here in African American community trying stop the violence and crack epidemic of the 80s. Yall dont care for real about them hispanic youth. You just in the peanut gallery being monday morning quaterback.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 10:39 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #73
eLvi 
space
space
Props total: 1881 1 K  Slaps total: 160 160
50yrs wtf? either life or the chair, these people play too much

2 weeks ago '16        #74
Illustrativemin 
space
space
Props total: 702 702  Slaps total: 67 67
 QueSunTzu said

Bruh GTFOH Iíve dealt with them first hand a lot of my life now here in Northern Va, they ainít nothing but pieces of sh*t. Scary a*s cowards who have a pack mentality. If they catch you alone and they with friends youíre food but if they alone they some puppies I canít respect that at all and they move like some hoes, got no respect for them at all nor do I respect sympathies for them so itís fu*k you too. This coming from Someone who never been with that gang sh*t.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
Illustrativemin 
space
space
Props total: 702 702  Slaps total: 67 67
 ONESUN187 said
n*gga shut the fu*k up,bloods and crips in nyc are dying to get their hands on some pu**y a*s ms13 n*ggaz who hide all the way in long island.them n*ggaz wont dare try to make noise in nyc cuz them n*ggaz iz food once we find out where they fu*k they at.
This how they move everywhere. Out here in the DMV itís the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  49
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
76 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy