Jan 14 - MS-13 Animal Chops Up 14yo Girl Until She's Unrecognizable; Gets 50 Yrs

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #26
ONESUN187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2627 2 K  Slaps total: 823 823
 QueSunTzu said
Nihha I aint speaking on NY. Im speaking on DC area sh*t. They good money round here slim. Keep wild sh*t up there.

I dont know their history. But I know for certain fact one of main reasons they have a gang is because el Salvadorians were getting victimized in prison, jail, or the streets. You are perfect example of why they have a gang because you NY crips and bloods want victimize them. So they need protect their community. They cant trust the police or government. So they rely on themselves. Even if you come down with that sh*t. It dont got sh*t do with our politics. You all just going beefing.

Stop acting like you dont know where they at too nihha. Them mutherfu*kers aint hard to find. They spray their sets with graffiti to let nihha know you in their turf. You must be low level nihha cause all you got do is tap in with your OG or somebody in prison or jail to find out where the fu*k they at. You just selling wolf tickets over the internet. Real Gs do they homework on they ops.
n*gga you sound fu*king stupid!! There ain't no motherfuking ms13 graffiti anywhere in the city
Like I said they hide out in central islip long island where it's safe very far from the city.aint no body low level over here.i have no problem shooting or stabbing a n*gga that really acts like he wants those problems.trust me nobody wants the problem.

2 weeks ago '19        #27
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5766 5 K  Slaps total: 3599 3 K
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.
You're human trash
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #28
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1982 1 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
 Elvis said
You're human trash
Nah this cracker is human trash that stabbed a African American Marine for just being black. Never heard of MS13 or El Salvodarian stabbing or k*lling a person because they was black. But you steady all in peanut gallery judging ese' on his politics.

Never did sh*t to me. I been locked up with them. They even offered me food from they commissary. Get off their d*ck. They just protecting themselves. That is what a gang is for.

ONESUN187 said
n*gga you sound fu*king stupid!! There ain't no motherfuking ms13 graffiti anywhere in the city
Like I said they hide out in central islip long island where it's safe very far from the city.aint no body low level over here.i have no problem shooting or stabbing a n*gga that really acts like he wants those problems.trust me nobody wants the problem.
Nihha go call up your reputable. So he can run threw the jail up there and find where they at and handle your business. Talking to me on internet aint going do sh*t about it. All that wild sh*t would be squashed down here because we about getting money and not know getting attention from no feds over some disagreements or squabbles. Yall nihhaz need to get with them MS13 nihhaz because they have a vast network and black market. Stop hating on internet. Them ese's aint hiding up there. They aint hard to find they in jail. If I had find some beef with rival gangster and aint know where they at. The first thing I would do is get locked up for some penty sh*t and tap in to do my homework. You lazy bra or the beef you got with them aint really that serious or bout nothing. It sound like they minding their business. You minding your business. You just want start gang war over nothing.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 07:47 AM..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #29
LegendaryLegend 
space
space
Props total: 12594 12 K  Slaps total: 3431 3 K
Democrats somewhere protesting to get this trash out of prison "b-b-b-but they putting a 17-year-old CHILD in a cage! We don't need ICE!! "

2 weeks ago '19        #30
space
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
Nah this cracker is human trash that stabbed a African American Marine for just being black. Never heard of MS13 or El Salvodarian stabbing or k*lling a person because they was black. But you steady all in peanut gallery judging ese' on his politics.

Never did sh*t to me. I been locked up with them. They even offered me food from they commissary. Get off their d*ck. They just protecting themselves. That is what a gang is for.
It's all about race with you. Cracker? Sir, you just exposed yourself. That white man is also human trash. Idgaf that he's white. I also don't give a fu*k that the ms 13 member is hispanic. You are a disgusting piece of sh*t.
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #31
LegendaryLegend 
space
space
This is what Democrats are f*ghting so hard to have in our country?

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 7412 7 K  Slaps total: 378 378
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now it’s disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
About 20 years ago I was in dc visiting fam and me and my cousin got into with a south American dude on the bus, dude started stacking and did the sh*t with the horns on his head, me and my green a*s cousin start laughing, thinking he doing some cow sh*t and walked off laughing. I found out what that "cow sh*t" meant bout 5 years later
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #33
space
space
space
 LegendaryLegend said

Yup! And whatever you do, don't call a person that chops people up into pieces an animal. Whatever you do, don't do that. It upsets the lefties.

2 weeks ago '19        #34
space
space
 Elvis said
It's all about race with you. Cracker? Sir, you just exposed yourself. That white man is also human trash. Idgaf that he's white. I also don't give a fu*k that the ms 13 member is hispanic. You are a disgusting piece of sh*t.
You troll homes leave me alone.

LegendaryLegend said

Nihha and crackers aint do that when they came invaded their ancestors land r*pe'ing and pillaging their civilizations. But you call those men founding fathers. But when Hispanic starts a gang to f*ght back for native american land. Where his people are originally from he is animal? You sound like a fool.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 07:54 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #35
space
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
Right.

2 weeks ago '19        #36
NewRoy 
space
space
Props total: 674 674  Slaps total: 42 42
So they just guessed that she ratted??

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #37
LegendaryLegend 
space
space
 QueSunTzu said

Nihha and crackers aint do that when they came invaded their ancestors land r*pe'ing and pillaging their civilizations. But you call those men founding fathers. But when Hispanic starts a gang to f*ght back for native american land. Where his people are originally from he is animal? You sound like a fool.
I seen all them ignorant a*s posts of yours in here I won't even indulge you beyond this, bro. Definition of human waste.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
Props total: 10763 10 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.
LMAO... instead of roasting you, I'm just going to a*sume you're into trolling.... inappropriate trolling.

This " Hispanic brother " hacked up a young girl's face with a machete because they were dumb enough to pull a lick and get caught up.

So we're supposed to show some compassion to this filthy animal? You're not seriously serious are you?
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #39
LegendaryLegend 
space
space
 Elvis said
Yup! And whatever you do, don't call a person that chops people up into pieces an animal. Whatever you do, don't do that. It upsets the lefties.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #40
LegendaryLegend 
space
space
 Thegreatiandi said
LMAO... instead of roasting you, I'm just going to a*sume you're into trolling.... inappropriate trolling.

This " Hispanic brother " hacked up a young girl's face with a machete because they were dumb enough to pull a lick and get caught up.

So we're supposed to show some compassion to this filthy animal? You're not seriously serious are you?
That n*gga is serious, fam. People with mentalities like that don't even deserve the oxygen they breathe.
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #41
space
space
 LegendaryLegend said
I seen all them ignorant a*s posts of yours in here I won't even indulge you beyond this, bro. Definition of human waste.
Exactly because we getting to reality of the situation. Those people are descendants of native americans. They can go where ever the fu*k they want to go in their land. They were here first. Europeans came hear and slaughtered r*ped and pillaged their civilization in order to found this country. It is only right for them to f*ght for what is theirs back. I have no sympathy when Nortenos Surenos MS13 Latin King you name it, any Hispanic k*lls a white person or does something to keep their infracture in check. How would like it if somebody came to your house r*ped and impregnanted your daughter and wife then k*lled you and declared your house as a new country. This sh*t deeper then gang country. It is what the country is founded on violence.

2 weeks ago '19        #42
space
space
 Thegreatiandi said

Oh little girl who wanted that type energy found what she was looking for in the streets.

It sounds like what founding fathers and european pilgrims did to native americans right to make this country. All the sudden americans to civilized for little bit slaughtering when they founded the country imperialism and invasion. sh*t is deeper then gang sh*t. You looking at a little battle but MS13 and Mexican Mafia are f*ghting a war. Hispanics need to f*ght for their native american ancestors land back. Get it by any means.

If you plotting on the infrastructure of them doing their movement. Then you going get dealt with. fu*k you talking about. Your great founding fathers did that sh*t. So what you not post to do that too.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 08:10 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #43
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 48594 48 K  Slaps total: 6494 6 K
Not but a fear mongering & Central American propaganda being spewed

2 weeks ago '14        #44
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 59664 59 K  Slaps total: 18578 18 K
Troll game fell off on here.

These suburban Reddit kids come here and go to every thread where they think there’s gonna be traffic and say something for shock value and slaps

sh*t corny now
+14   

2 weeks ago '19        #45
space
space
Give you a fu*king history lesson in this bi*ch sense you so diginified and sitting on your high horse of America like it wasn't founded on slaughtering Hispanic and Latinos ancestors. Their people and culture is even named after a Spain and Latin (Roman) culture. They are disconnected from their original essence of being Native Americans.

They came together in LA to protect themselves. They spreaded like wildfire. They earned their respect on violence. It sound like the American way. You dont call the founding fathers animals. Dont judge them. You can only meet them on their terms to show them better way. They can easily infiltrate the government and overthrow your country that way. It is just threw violence it spreads quicker.

I respect that sh*t. I see MS13 or Mexican Mafia like Freedom f*ghters. They are f*ghting for their just does. They are like the US version of the kurds in Iraq. Native people of a continent f*ghting for their own liberation. It is just they do it unconventional way. But sh*t even the Taliban Isis and Al Qaeda were fueled threw the opium. The US still trained them to f*ght against Russians.

Stop judging people in put yourself in their shoes to understand their struggle. So you can handle things diplomatically and with lowest count of casualties. Because rhetoric like your nothing but a animal or human trash just gives them fuel they need to fu*k you up over nothing but simple disrespect. If you really wanted them to stop you would go where they at and live amongst them. Then help them solve their sociological problems so they dont have to use violence. That is what the Mexiacan Mafia did to them and 18th street gang which is how they got 13 in their name from the M. You really dont want the violence to stop. You want do it with them with rhetoric like that. Better learn how to use soft power.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 08:29 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #46
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 97435 97 K  Slaps total: 10517 10 K
 QueSunTzu said

Dudes like you are why abortions should always be legal.

@ "crackers"

2 weeks ago '04        #47
shortz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4254 4 K  Slaps total: 2764 2 K
fu*k that Beaner.

You do something like that your less then a animal your less then stepped on Feces
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #48
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 45500 45 K  Slaps total: 10023 10 K
this coming from OP is racist
fu*k nazi's

2 weeks ago '19        #49
space
space
 shortz said
fu*k that Beaner.

You do something like that your less then a animal your less then stepped on Feces
You should feel at home. Let help you make america shine. See im from place called Indian Head Highway in Maryland. It is called Indian Head because they cut the indians heads off and put them stakes. When paved the highway down to DC to drain the swamp and put the capital there. Chopping people up is the american way. I dont see why you all acting all civilized and holy then though. When your country was founded on that savagery.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 08:41 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #50
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 97435 97 K  Slaps total: 10517 10 K
 QueSunTzu said
Crackers isnt no racial slur. It is just reference like word n*gga. I didn't mean no race intent in that statement. If I meant racial intent. I could said a number of other things. I can apply the same thing to you saying I am human trash as online bullying. You just troll. That lost the arguement. I applied your logic to the larger sociological problem. If they are such animals. Then what are the founding fathers then. You a troll slim. Leave me alone.
@ "crackers"

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  35
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
79 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  16
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy