Jan 14 - Vince Vaughn faces backlash after shaking Trump’s hand at football game

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+82  95
57 comments @sports
most viewed right now
78 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #1
543 page views
14 comments

danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11249 11 K  Slaps total: 12232 12 K
Jan 14 - Vince Vaughn faces backlash after shaking Trump’s hand at football game

Vince Vaughn is facing a backlash after being filmed shaking hands with Donald Trump at a football game.

The Wedding Crashers actor was sat alongside Trump and first lady Melania Trump in a private box at the National Championship Game in New Orleans.

The video, captured by journalist Timothy Burke, shows Vaughn speaking to the pair and Trump listening intently. Vaughn then stands up and leaves, but not before shaking Trump’s hand and exchanging smiles.

“I’m very sorry to have to share this video with you,” Burke wrote alongside his video. “All of it, every part of it.”

On Twitter, many expressed their dismay at Vaughn’s actions. “Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,” one tweet read. “I always knew he was Republican but this, so gross. I don’t need a Wedding Crashers sequal [sic] anymore.”

“I’m not angry about Vince Vaughn, just profoundly disappointed,” another wrote. “And I want nothing more to do with him. Once upon a time I found him quite entertaining. Not anymore.”

Vaughn’s handshake has been praised, however, by Republican personalities including former NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch. “Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,” she tweeted. “Back off the cancelling, stage five clingers.”

Original Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Kristy Swanson tweeted: “Why are all you Leftist Freaks so Upset & Shocked that Vince would have manners & show respect to Donald Trump?”

Vaughn, who has appeared in films including Swingers, The Break-Up and Fred Claus, has described himself as politically libertarian in the past.

He has also publicly supported Republican candidates Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, and then his son Rand in 2016.

visit this link https://www.independent.c .. -a9282706.html

best
worst
14 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 51771 51 K  Slaps total: 7101 7 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 
space
space
Props total: 20173 20 K  Slaps total: 4499 4 K
On Twitter, many expressed their dismay at Vaughn’s actions. “Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,” one tweet read. “I always knew he was Republican but this, so gross. I don’t need a Wedding Crashers sequal [sic] anymore.”

“I’m not angry about Vince Vaughn, just profoundly disappointed,” another wrote. “And I want nothing more to do with him. Once upon a time I found him quite entertaining. Not anymore.”

This is why they need to cancel the internet.
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
Ham Rove 
space
space
Props total: 37232 37 K  Slaps total: 2031 2 K
 Skateboard T said
The desperation.

+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 11249 11 K  Slaps total: 12232 12 K
 Skateboard T said
Whatever you say. Doesn't change the fact the left is trying to cancel mothafu*kin Trent from Swingers because he laughed and shook hands with the president.

2 weeks ago '16        #6
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 19079 19 K  Slaps total: 26470 26 K
They were so heated it was trending last night

2 weeks ago '06        #7
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 6897 6 K  Slaps total: 988 988
so what? I'll have a convo with trump too when given a chance

fu*k this snowflake generation
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 8924 8 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 damn_ryght said

So would I. It would go Something like fu*k you you fat piece of sh*t

2 weeks ago '08        #9
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 1405 1 K
 damn_ryght said

people with full blown TDS...

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78531 78 K  Slaps total: 4836 4 K
 danneywilliams said
Vince Vaughn is facing a backlash after being filmed shaking hands with Donald Trump at a football game.

The Wedding Crashers actor was sat alongside Trump and first lady Melania Trump in a private box at the National Championship Game in New Orleans.

The video, captured by journalist Timothy Burke, shows Vaughn speaking to the pair and Trump listening intently. Vaughn then stands up and leaves, but not before shaking Trump’s hand and exchanging smiles.

“I’m very sorry to have to share this video with you,” Burke wrote alongside his video. “All of it, every part of it.”

Vaughn’s handshake has been praised, however, by Republican personalities including former NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch. “Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,” she tweeted. “Back off the cancelling, stage five clingers.”

Original Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Kristy Swanson tweeted: “Why are all you Leftist Freaks so Upset & Shocked that Vince would have manners & show respect to Donald Trump?”

Vaughn, who has appeared in films including Swingers, The Break-Up and Fred Claus, has described himself as politically libertarian in the past.

He has also publicly supported Republican candidates Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, and then his son Rand in 2016.

How can you can El something that's been off the air for a while?

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78531 78 K  Slaps total: 4836 4 K
 damn_ryght said

I would too. I'd ask him what's his daughter's favorite position.

2 weeks ago '17        #12
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 9769 9 K  Slaps total: 8201 8 K
 OWPE said
They were so heated it was trending last night

It's so weird if it was Obama they be like this...
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #13
ohhohh 
space
space
Props total: 4487 4 K  Slaps total: 453 453
Who gives a fu*k who Vince Vaughn shakes hands with?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21044 21 K  Slaps total: 1762 1 K

2 weeks ago '17        #15
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
space
space
Props total: 43850 43 K  Slaps total: 21038 21 K
If an american dude is a bit of a d*ck, chances are hes a trump supporter

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  50
Open Marriage fu-kery!
61 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  49
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
297 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  46
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
48 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  23
👀 Kawhi recently seen at strip club getting a leg massage
189 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy