Jan 14 - Ted Cruz Flips On Trump, Wants An Acquittal, Not Dismissal

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '10        #26
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 34785 34 K  Slaps total: 4725 4 K
 Qbofficial said
Cuckold cruz Took the hardest political L
ive seen in years.
Drumf Called his dead daddy a kingslayer
insinuated that his wife was ugly...
And then forced him to bend the knee.

You cant make this sh^t up.

A cuck cucks a cuck
You take an L for thinking Ted Cruz's dad is dead.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #27
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 19093 19 K  Slaps total: 26518 26 K
An acquittal is better than a dismissal. Moral of the story, there's no way the democrats can get out of this mess they started. Its an L either way

2 weeks ago '06        #28
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 51771 51 K  Slaps total: 7101 7 K
 OWPE said
An acquittal is better than a dismissal. Moral of the story, there's no way the democrats can get out of this mess they started. Its an L either way

An acquittal is not better than a dismissal.

2 weeks ago '04        #29
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 8490 8 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
 Skateboard T said
An acquittal is not better than a dismissal.
acquittal is better for 45 public perception wise isnt it
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #30
Skateboard T 
space
space
 gh3tto said
acquittal is better for 45 public perception wise isnt it
I don't think so. Only if you look at it through the eyes of the Trump cult.

In their eyes "acquittal proves that he did nothing wrong"

However everybody else (including moderates who are the ones that we really care about in this whole circus) is going to get a chance to evaluate the evidence themselves.

With a dismissal, there is no evidence, there is no debate, it is just simply gone and done. We move on and we never speak of it again.

When we're talking about an acquittal, we're still allowing democrats to make their case. I think that could seriously hurt the GOP if they fall in line and acquit in spite of their being clear evidence of wrongdoing. Now certainly many of them are going to be protected no matter what, but it exposes the already vulnerable senators to even more vulnerability, and it lets us debate the merits of the case.

So if we have a trial and acquittal, Trump goes under the microscope and we all get to make up our minds about the charages, if we have a dismissal we never really know what other evidence was out there.
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #31
ElevateOne 
space
space
Props total: 3722 3 K  Slaps total: 351 351
is Vegas taking odds on Trump even showing up to a national debate?

2 weeks ago '04        #32
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 8490 8 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
 Skateboard T said

However everybody else (including moderates who are the ones that we really care about in this whole circus) is going to get a chance to evaluate the evidence themselves.

With a dismissal, there is no evidence, there is no debate, it is just simply gone and done. We move on and we never speak of it again.

When we're talking about an acquittal, we're still allowing democrats to make their case. I think that could seriously hurt the GOP if they fall in line and acquit in spite of their being clear evidence of wrongdoing. Now certainly many of them are going to be protected no matter what, but it exposes the already vulnerable senators to even more vulnerability, and it lets us debate the merits of the case.

So if we have a trial and acquittal, Trump goes under the microscope and we all get to make up our minds about the charages, if we have a dismissal we never really know what other evidence was out there.
i keep imagining that conservatives will at some point abandon donnie moscow but thats probably naive. moderates are the only ones that are going to jump ship

donnie could smoke crack r*pe a child then shoot a magat on 5th avenue and theyd still vote for him

+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #33
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 19093 19 K  Slaps total: 26518 26 K
 Skateboard T said

No need to write paragraphs. An acquittal means Trump didn't do what the democrats claimed, even though they held hearings and investigations for years.

Trump remains in office and goes to re-election in 2020. Acquittal is your worst nigthmare and Nancy Pelosi's. Thats why she wanted to "hold the impeachment articles". She doesn't want Trump to get acquittal.

2 weeks ago '06        #34
Skateboard T 
space
space
 OWPE said
No need to write paragraphs. An acquittal means Trump didn't do what the democrats claimed, even though they held hearings and investigations for years.

Trump remains in office and goes to re-election in 2020. Acquittal is your worst nigthmare and Nancy Pelosi's. Thats why she wanted to "hold the impeachment articles". She doesn't want Trump to get acquittal.
Lol thank you for proving my point.

OJ Simpson was acquitted and we all know his a*s did it.
George Zimmerman was acquitted.
The men who murdered Emmitt Till were acquitted.

Acquittal does not necessarily mean exoneration, especially in the case of a partisan “jury” like the senate.

Please bear in mind I’m not replying for your sake, but to simply illustrate my previous point re: how Trump stans will incorrectly interpret an acquittal. Thanks for the alley oop.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #35
Skateboard T 
space
space
 gh3tto said
i keep imagining that conservatives will at some point abandon donnie moscow but thats probably naive. moderates are the only ones that are going to jump ship

donnie could smoke crack r*pe a child then shoot a magat on 5th avenue and theyd still vote for him

Yeah, that’s the whole reason why they want witnesses, it’s not like they think the Trump faithful are going to abandon ship.

They want to put the case front and center and make sure that undecided voters have the information they need to make an informed decision at the polls.

They’re trying to spell it out as clear as possible for moderates and swing voters.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #36
Ham Rove 
space
space
Props total: 37250 37 K  Slaps total: 2032 2 K
Rafael is a snake

2 weeks ago '04        #37
abacabb 
space
space
Props total: 14097 14 K  Slaps total: 3743 3 K
 Juliette DaBlok said

Damn yall n*ggas is getting demolished today
I guess you didn't get the point. He arguing semantics. Keep in mind in the USA being "not guilty" mean you are innocent in the eyes of the law.l

It should be in the eyes of the public (that whole innocent until proven guilty thing).

Nevertheless it still doesn't change the post.

On topic...

Last edited by abacabb; 01-14-2020 at 06:15 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #38
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
space
space
Props total: 43884 43 K  Slaps total: 21045 21 K
Looney liberal

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  13
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+44online now  4
Image(s) inside T.I. with the slick hand moves on Rihanna
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy