most religious countries are the poorest,most violent and highest crime!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
686 page views
30 comments

stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 16082 16 K  Slaps total: 14183 14 K
most religious countries are the poorest,most violent and highest crime!

christians and muslims come in and jusifty this sh*t.
i pray to god and mediate to. but i don't know if atheists are wrong now.

LOBAL PEACE INDEX 2018

least peacful and most violent

163 Afghanistan

162 Iraq

161 south sudan

160 somalia

159 central african republican

visit this link https://blogs-images.forb .. yY5xiCUJxcnJWs

the 20 least religious countries

China - 7% feel religious
Japan - 13%
Estonia - 16%
Sweden - 19%
Norway - 21%
Czech Republic - 23%
Hong Kong - 26%
Netherlands - 26%
Israel - 30%
United Kingdom - 30%

visit this link http://worldpopulationrev .. ful-countries/

Mapped: The world's most (and least) religious countries

As the map demonstrates, the most religious regions are Africa and the Middle East, with south-east Asia and Latin America not far behind. Faith is important to many southern European countries too, with 74 per cent of Italians and 71 per cent of Greek claiming to feel religious.

visit this link https://www.usnews.com/ne .. -by-perception

visit this link https://www.telegraph.co. .. htEKIfVDKTOPMw

Last edited by stutteringrap; 01-13-2020 at 07:06 PM..
+2   

best
worst
30 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
apan in the top 10 for the world richest and most peaceful. yet you ask a japanese or japanese american about the quran or bible. i bet you they don't knowing about it. or never read it or seen it.

atheists might have a point after doing research. i am shocked.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
space
space
space

2 weeks ago '18        #4
space
space
space

2 weeks ago '14        #5
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
Props total: 4080 4 K  Slaps total: 206 206
Might as well ask why Japanese women are single..men marrying virtual reality characters( normal)...ppl overworked high suicide rates.
What is the measure of the society ?
We see Rome was full on homos*xuality and what happens to the ? Destroyed their society, Christians in coliseums town apart by lions,tigers and bears....

It’s more to these stats...how is the economy? How is the general quality of life...are there opportunities?.....Jamaica is dangerous but it is because of poverty and politicians selling out the ppl, desperate times create desperate measures....
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14953 14 K  Slaps total: 1513 1 K
It actually proves the point that the Devil is the god of this world. So it should strengthen your belief because it's supposed to only get worse until that day.

So they will only get poorer and poorer until the tides are turned.

2 weeks ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30554 30 K  Slaps total: 3902 3 K
read the actual bible, and you understand its these religions that are evil
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27214 27 K  Slaps total: 5853 5 K
When you live your life thinking that the Devil is the reason for evil instead of human beings, you go through life with a scapegoat for your own bullsh*t....the problems with most Christians.......they will blame the devil before themselves for their fu*k ups
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
AROD MONEY 
space
space
Props total: 18969 18 K  Slaps total: 2776 2 K
Wtf how is Isreal one of the least religious countries? That’s crazy
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12834 12 K  Slaps total: 2681 2 K
 AROD MONEY said
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
UF4Soldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17800 17 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
When u truly wake up it’s a beast facing the reality
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30554 30 K  Slaps total: 3902 3 K
 AROD MONEY said
On “ holy” land too .. the rabbit hole goes deep
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
tfc1193 
space
space
Props total: 4453 4 K  Slaps total: 699 699
 Proffesor X said
When you live your life thinking that the Devil is the reason for evil instead of human beings, you go through life with a scapegoat for your own bullsh*t....the problems with most Christians.......they will blame the devil before themselves for their fu*k ups
Powerful post
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #14
tfc1193 
space
space
 Qbert said
It actually proves the point that the Devil is the god of this world. So it should strengthen your belief because it's supposed to only get worse until that day.

Is that how you rationalize it?

+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #15
Qbert 
space
space
 tfc1193 said
Is that how you rationalize it?

Well when you read the Bible and it says that's what's supposed to happen and it is exactly what is happening, yes?

Too many people think they are exposing the faults within God's word but they are actually fulfilling it.

I think you may be one of those.

2 weeks ago '13        #16
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 31197 31 K  Slaps total: 6059 6 K
 Qbert said

God has done more fu*ked up sh*t than the Devil ever did, to include creating the Devil knowing what the devil would be. Nothing happens unless God wills it.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-16-2020 at 12:51 AM..

2 weeks ago '13        #17
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
They’re not ready for the hurtful truth.

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Trezboyz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 1111 1 K  Slaps total: 621 621
no this really is some racist talk y’all know this right

Latin America is not dangerous and poor cause it’s religious I doubt all those cartel members are k*lling people in the name of god Most Latin countries colonized by Spain are dangerous asf

The Middle East is poor but is has a low crime rate compared to equal Islamic countries in Africa

South east Asia broker than all the regions above and has a lower crime rate than big US cities and is just as religious
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #19
tfc1193 
space
space
 Qbert said
Well when you read the Bible and it says that's what's supposed to happen and it is exactly what is happening, yes?

Too many people think they are exposing the faults within God's word but they are actually fulfilling it.

I think you may be one of those.
I don't try to expose the faults within god's word because those aren't the words of a god but rather the words of men that people worship as god (idolatry). And whats funny is that the worst countries on this list don't even follow the bible. The top 4 are all Islamic states which of course is in direct conflict with what you stated. how does that fit your fulfillment?

2 weeks ago '06        #20
Qbert 
space
space
 tfc1193 said
I don't try to expose the faults within god's word because those aren't the words of a god but rather the words of men that people worship as god (idolatry). And whats funny is that the worst countries on this list don't even follow the bible. The top 4 are all Islamic states which of course is in direct conflict with what you stated. how does that fit your fulfillment?
In general Gods people are going to get less and less and things are progressively going to. Get worse until the end. So it is following this trend. As far as denomination that as you said is just also man's interpretation of their understanding.

I've met so called atheist that have more love for their neighbor and are more forgiving than a Christian or Muslim. So the sect doesn't even matter but what it says rings true as people with love in their hearts are scattered and few.

2 weeks ago '06        #21
Qbert 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
God has done more fu*ked up sh*t than the Devil ever did, to include creating the Devil knowing what the devil would be. Nothing happens unless God wills it.
Which is it? You don't believe in God or you're angry at him?

Because this statement shows your claim to not believe in him is bullsh*t. You just are in and out of threads mad at your creator getting back at him by denying he exists but you slipped on this post.

Maybe you're mad because you're part of #Smallpeengang

2 weeks ago '13        #22
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Qbert said
Which is it? You don't believe in God or you're angry at him?

Because this statement shows your claim to not believe in him is bullsh*t. You just are in and out of threads mad at your creator getting back at him by denying he exists but you slipped on this post.

Maybe you're mad because you're part of #Smallpeengang
Never fails. Your go-to scapegoat to avoid Ls is to angrily deflect to ad hominem, logical fallacy, and outright lies. Nowhere in this post did you address what was actually mentioned in my post.

Apparently I have to type “hypothetically speaking” or “your god” every time I mention the word “God” to a remedial believer, lest he presume I believe in their deity and am angry with it. The irony is that you’re always the one seething with anger.

How’s this? HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, nothing happens unless YOUR all knowing God wills it. YOUR god is responsible for more fu*ked up sh*t than the (HYPOTHETICAL) Devil ever was, including the creating the (HYPOTHETICAL) Devil knowing what he would HYPOTHETICALLY do.

Is that better? Now can you address the actual point or will you find something else to angrily deflect to?

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27214 27 K  Slaps total: 5853 5 K
 NYNY said

2 weeks ago '06        #24
Qbert 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said

How’s this? HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, nothing happens unless YOUR all knowing God wills it. YOUR god is responsible for more fu*ked up sh*t than the (HYPOTHETICAL) Devil ever was, including the creating the (HYPOTHETICAL) Devil knowing what he would HYPOTHETICALLY do.
Well yea you're not pointing out anything new. God even says and talks about him being the author of everything.

Without polarity you can't choose.

The angels rebelled because they knew nothing different I supposed, how do you know you're living in paradise unless you experience hell. They just did it the opposite way and I'm sure if they had a chance to do it over again they would not rebel.

Just like a broad who loses a good man because of her habits and character, rarely do they say it's because they are fu*ked up and need help. They just say "he ain't sh*t" instead of being real and say they messed up the situation, it's his fault.

It's the same in life in general, people don't want to say they are fu*ked up and need help so they just point at God. Yea God allows whatever to happen, but people have their fu*ked up innate passions and things that drive them, and if someone doesn't want your help in fixing that - what are you supposed to do? Beg?

God isn't coming down out of the sky and raping kids, it's people doing it - and if they are remorseful about it and wanted to change they would seek help and REPENT - which is the theme of the bible. But they usually hide and continue doing it until they are caught or sometimes they are never caught.

You don't think it's odd a person to claim all your accolades talk smart and act like you're big sh*t - but the moment you fu*k up and do something that deviant, now it's God?

If I'm sitting by a campfire and you yourself want to walk into the fire. I can sit there and protect you and hold you back from walking into the fire. But you have your heart set on walking into it regardless and want me to sit there and spend my life holding you back from walking in because you want to feel loved?

Most of the people I've seen be successful and over come had situations like this where they either have a sociopathic family member or a spouse and those people enjoy pretending to want to be saved. They will orchestrate situations to see how much you care, and eventually that wears out. Who wants to stick around and try to save people who don't want it. This is why the elites will k*ll mfs indefinitely, because if you tried to help these people they would either try to destroy you with them or switch roles.

Anyone with a bit of money in their pocket knows this crab in a bucket mentality.

That's the point, God releases those he chooses from giving a fu*k and says go live your life, let the rest of them continue trying to walk into the fire and complain when they get burned with -why didn't you stick around and not let me walk into the fire indefinitely?

That's you with the "why isn't he stopping us from destroying ourselves?"

After a point when you see people don't want to change let them have the fruit of their way.

Last edited by Qbert; 01-16-2020 at 07:05 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #25
Qbert 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said

Is that better? Now can you address the actual point or will you find something else to angrily deflect to?
I think I caught onto your game too. I think will you acting out and always coming into these threads to argue is really a way of you seeing if people care or not.

Honestly believe what you will, I don't think I'll be responding to you anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  19
Kobe Has to be the New NBA Logo
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-59online now  12
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobe’s death!
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy