Every person who ever lived will see God face to face one day. Will you be ready?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  88
1348 comments @sports

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

6 days ago '19        #51
l3altimore 7 
space
space
Props total: 4145 4 K  Slaps total: 301 301
 Kyu said
No I didn’t because I’m just a human made of corruptible flesh. This life of mine and yours is like a mist In the air. Man is not God and will never be God.
So your perfect God created imperfections?

6 days ago '04        #52
Tha754kid 
space
space
Props total: 3638 3 K  Slaps total: 288 288
I'm ready!
+3   

6 days ago '19        #53
BancoLux 
space
space
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
Y'all too old to be believing in sh*t that white slave owners whipped into your ancestors.
+3   

6 days ago '19        #54
BancoLux 
space
space
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
 l3altimore 7 said

Dawg they don't be making any sense. How is there a God when innocent kids dying everyday b. Make it make sense
+3   

6 days ago '18        #55
TheLuminousOne 
space
space
Props total: 2915 2 K  Slaps total: 146 146
 kingankh713 said
Even though the crescent moon and star is the oldest except for sun worship. Islam is fairly new. Basically are the Catholics pitbulls. They go out do all the dirty work.
So?

6 days ago '14        #56
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 23494 23 K  Slaps total: 5204 5 K
Oh, I’m ready. I got a few words for him, alright...

6 days ago '14        #57
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 154223 154 K  Slaps total: 20130 20 K
 TheLuminousOne said

I mean I guess but the Bible warned us about Muhammad and all the other false prophets who have came and went 1500+ years before muhammed decided to create the Quran that was based off The old and testament stories

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed

And also a warning in the New Testament

1 John 4:1-6

4 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

How wonderful is the Word of God, He knew false prophets would claiming to be in His name but deny Jesus Christ. Here’s another warning from the NT about false prophets. Muhammed said an angel came to him and gave him the Quran right? But the “angel” gave him a contradictory gospel and no prophets or angels anywhere in the Bible EVER contradict each other...

Galatians 1:6-9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

+3   

6 days ago '17        #58
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 4520 4 K  Slaps total: 475 475
No lie, I cried tears of joy reading this cause...I know. I know it's all true and the day I was born again in the spirit will always be the greatest moment of my earthly life. Thanks for writing this cause sometimes I get down on myself with the cares of this life forgetting of the glory that awaits me.
+6   

6 days ago '14        #59
space
space
 l3altimore 7 said

He couldve created Man really perfect by creating Man as a robot but he gave us Free will, you can’t blame God for Mans nature. He created the angels too and they have free will, some of them rebelled just like Man rebels. Don’t blame God for your lack of self control and you desire to commit evil
+1   

6 days ago '14        #60
space
space
 Tha754kid said
I'm ready!
thank you brother, keep the faith
+2   

6 days ago '16        #61
BossTonMA 
space
space
Props total: 26784 26 K  Slaps total: 4019 4 K
There is def a god. When I started putting my life in his hands and communicating daily with him my life has gotten better. I no longer fear death.
+7   

6 days ago '14        #62
space
space
 BancoLux said
Y'all too old to be believing in sh*t that white slave owners whipped into your ancestors.
The Bible was already being preached all over the known world in the first and second centuries which was over 1000 years before Europeans went into Africa to enslave people. The Word of God is for all nations
+3   

6 days ago '14        #63
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Oh, I’m ready. I got a few words for him, alright...

Bruh you couldn’t even stand in the presence of God in your human flesh, you’d probably dissipate at the sight of a Holy Righteous God
+3   

6 days ago '17        #64
Woke4eva 
space
space
space
Props total: 3311 3 K  Slaps total: 535 535
 Kyu said
If you are a believer then your fate is sealed

What’s crazy is people believe in all types of things but they won’t believe in Christ. God made it simple for Man, JUST BELIEVE and you will be saved. Imagine all the so called intelligent people who will be tormented in Hell by their conscious forever and ever knowing that all they had to do was simply believe and they could get the FREE gift of eternal life.
I can dig this convo.

Why is there so much emphasis on Jesus and not God?

I feel like Jesus is replacing god in a sense because the emphasis is on Jesus so you can get to God, but God isn’t the main focus, it’s Jesus.

Like I feel the praise should be about God more, not the middle man (not equating Jesus to a middle man).
+1   

6 days ago '16        #65
honda 
space
space
Props total: 25170 25 K  Slaps total: 2905 2 K
 Signor said
They are kaffirs my brother following the words of a book that was written centuries after Jesus (peace be upon him) died. Their bible is the literary version of the telephone game.
The irony
+2   

6 days ago '14        #66
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
No lie, I cried tears of joy reading this cause...I know. I know it's all true and the day I was born again in the spirit will always be the greatest moment of my earthly life. Thanks for writing this cause sometimes I get down on myself with the cares of this life forgetting of the glory that awaits me.
Yo fam I posted this hoping non believers would read but also that believers will understand and remember Gods promises. I don’t get upset when people attack the gospel because I used to attack it until the spirit of God revealed the Word to me and I learned the truth. Everyday I have to carry my cross and have to deal wit this war of the flesh and the spirit but I always remember this..

Ephesians 6:10-18 (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the brea*tplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

+5   

6 days ago '05        #67
Stuart Scott 
space
space
Props total: 34555 34 K  Slaps total: 7014 7 K
 kingankh713 said
Even though the crescent moon and star is the oldest except for sun worship. Islam is fairly new. Basically are the Catholics pitbulls. They go out do all the dirty work.
Islam is fairly new because it is supposed to seal all the religion talk - with all the paganism

The last message with the last messenger

6 days ago '12        #68
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 80863 80 K  Slaps total: 13375 13 K
Y’all believe in a white sky daddy

That sht comedy

6 days ago '15        #69
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 20312 20 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
So fu*k everyone else’s religion is what you saying?
+1   

6 days ago '19        #70
DUMAR777 
space
space
space
Props total: 678 678  Slaps total: 99 99
I see G.O.D EVERYDAY

I look in the mirror

6 days ago '14        #71
space
space
 Woke4eva said
I can dig this convo.

Why is there so much emphasis on Jesus and not God?

I feel like Jesus is replacing god in a sense because the emphasis is on Jesus so you can get to God, but God isn’t the main focus, it’s Jesus.

Like I feel the praise should be about God more, not the middle man (not equating Jesus to a middle man).
In the Old Testament God revealed himself to many people and the Hebrew people but even God doing everything He did for them they still could not uphold the Law and they still lived like God didnt do any of it. It was like God was too far away for them to understand Him. In the New Testament God then had to come in the flesh (Jesus Christ) and walk amongst men on earth to show them first hand his miracles again, this time it was for the gentile people but even then people literally witnessed Jesus miracles and they still didn’t believe and they set Him up to be k*lled. God knew if he came down that many men Still wouldn’t believe. Man could never uphold the Law (10 commandments) so God made it very easy for Man to be saved from his sins which was Believe in your heart that God stepped off His Holy throne in heaven and came in the flesh to dwell amongst his creation, died and then resurrected Himself in order to show Man that He only holds the keys of life and death. But sadly even today, the FREE GIFT of salvation is still being denied by billions of people
+3   

6 days ago '10        #72
M2CEO 
space
space
space
Props total: 6300 6 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
Jesus nor God will save you. SAVE YOURSELF!!!!

DO WHAT THOU WHILST.
+2   

6 days ago '14        #73
space
space
 M2CEO said
Jesus nor God will save you. SAVE YOURSELF!!!!

DO WHAT THOU WHILST.
Get from behind me Satan
+3   

6 days ago '14        #74
space
space
 Stuart Scott said
Islam is fairly new because it is supposed to seal all the religion talk - with all the paganism

The last message with the last messenger
That’s false and I already posted scriptures showing why Islam is in no way connected to the Bible.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #75
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 25212 25 K  Slaps total: 2922 2 K
 honda said
The irony
Where is the irony?
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  55
Video inside Banking while black
47 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  43
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  35
Video inside Martin Was Definitely Fxcking
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-90online now  10
10 Facts About the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon