Every person who ever lived will see God face to face one day. Will you be ready?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+29  81
47 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 days ago '07        #476
Ledgend X 
space
space
space
Props total: 1328 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 Kyu said
Hopefully you have a lot of time

But you never know
fact.. I'd say start repenting.. we really dont know how long we have here, thinking that we have enough time.. than you're gone tomorrow, only to be told depart from me I never knew you... is scary... just make sometime for our father.. the bible has a verse or chapter for everyone just find yours.. JOBS was mine
+1   

3 days ago '17        #477
TonyM 
space
space
Props total: 9933 9 K  Slaps total: 1135 1 K
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16 KJV
+2   

3 days ago '06        #478
anynameado 
space
space
Props total: 1802 1 K  Slaps total: 966 966
 Kyu said
Why would I do that?
Lmao, i was thinking the exact same thing. I dont see why people believe in that plagiarized religion
+1   

3 days ago '06        #479
anynameado 
space
space
Props total: 1802 1 K  Slaps total: 966 966
 Brucebaner2 said
Lol @ any black people that follow any religion that doesn't originate in Africa. Yall seriously out here following your masters god?
What religions started in Africa? How is it our "masters god" when the religion wasnt started in Europe?
+2   

3 days ago '13        #480
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30878 30 K  Slaps total: 5962 5 K
 Thecashcow said
Don’t really read it that much honestly. I feel like we all got a little god spirit in us or whatever so I just try to tap into it when I’m down bad, need reassurance, or need to achieve something I should of been done in a short amount of time. Its like when I thought he wasn’t listening , son looks out for the kid. Never fails. So I can’t front like there’s no God cause someone/something is looking out for a n*gga
Just sounds like inner confidence and perseverance to me. How are you coming to the conclusion that a god (whatever that is to you) is responsible?

3 days ago '14        #481
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 154105 154 K  Slaps total: 20123 20 K
 Ledgend X said
fact.. I'd say start repenting.. we really dont know how long we have here, thinking that we have enough time.. than you're gone tomorrow, only to be told depart from me I never knew you... is scary... just make sometime for our father.. the bible has a verse or chapter for everyone just find yours.. JOBS was mine
you smart

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

+1   

3 days ago '14        #482
space
space
 anynameado said
What religions started in Africa? How is it our "masters god" when the religion wasnt started in Europe?
These guys are so confused. They talk about all these African religions but none of them practice them in America!!! Just like in Egypt, in Babylonia, animism was the earliest shape a*sumed by religion, and it was through animism that the Sumerian formed his conception of the God. We know 1 of Noah’s sons Ham went to africa and started society there. His other son Shem was actually the father of the nations of the ancient Near East. Shems son Arphaxad was the father of the Babylonians who are from Mesopotamia, the place people call the first real empire. One of Shems other sons was a*shur the father of The a*syrians. So this why all those ancient civilizations had deity’s or gods, it’s because all of Noah’s sons knew about the 1 true God and over time their sons distorted the truth and began to follow fake gods.
+1   

3 days ago '14        #483
space
space
 StanlitoTheFly said
I always believe some of your are trolling with "I believe in God" on this site
I believe y’all be trolling with “their is no God”
+1   

3 days ago '10        #484
ElevateOne 
space
space
Props total: 3713 3 K  Slaps total: 348 348
 Kyu said
You clearly don’t know biblical history. Saying it’s a “European interpretation” is definitely a lie. I’ve studied the Bible for almost 10 years!!!! It’s clear you haven’t read the Bible or researched

10 Fascinating Biblical-Era Discoveries from 2018

you know Hebrew is middle eastern right? Do you read Hebrew? If not you have not studied the original "words of god" you have studied the European interpretation...

god bless

3 days ago '14        #485
space
space
 ElevateOne said
you know Hebrew is middle eastern right? Do you read Hebrew? If not you have not studied the original "words of god" you have studied the European interpretation...

god bless
What is the Middle East? That’s a made up place

Also, if the Hebrew Scriptures are translated into Ethiopian, does that still make them a European interpretation??

3 days ago '16        #486
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 5270 5 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
 anynameado said
Im not saying religion started in Africa. Im saying we were enslaved and the enslaved religion is worshipping a white Jesus. If you are worshipping a white jesus in America you are a fool. You might as well follow an african religion because at the very least, its not a white man with blue eyes.

3 days ago '10        #487
ElevateOne 
space
space
 Kyu said
What is the Middle East? That’s a made up place

Also, if the Hebrew Scriptures are translated into Ethiopian, does that still make them a European interpretation??
any translation is an interpretation - the Hebrew language has a completely different alphabet.

if you are claiming they are "the words of god" but never heard, read or understand the original words you are getting an interpretation.

do you read or speak Ethiopian? maybe you'd like their interpretation better than the European one...

3 days ago '16        #488
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 5270 5 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
 Kyu said
These guys are so confused. They talk about all these African religions but none of them practice them in America!!! Just like in Egypt, in Babylonia, animism was the earliest shape a*sumed by religion, and it was through animism that the Sumerian formed his conception of the God. We know 1 of Noah’s sons Ham went to africa and started society there. His other son Shem was actually the father of the nations of the ancient Near East. Shems son Arphaxad was the father of the Babylonians who are from Mesopotamia, the place people call the first real empire. One of Shems other sons was a*shur the father of The a*syrians. So this why all those ancient civilizations had deity’s or gods, it’s because all of Noah’s sons knew about the 1 true God and over time their sons distorted the truth and began to follow fake gods.
To date, there is no manual for how to live in this world that was authored by a single god. Why not? That doesn't make any sense. They created the world but wont give direct instructions (to do anything) OR allow humans to write about it in a language we all can read or understand? No advice on how to open up more of our minds?? Nothing on how to fully operate this human form? I mean I got a manual for my vacuum cleaner and that is common sense. Religion is ridiculous and so is worshipping gods that don't give direct guidance or advice.

3 days ago '17        #489
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 22617 22 K  Slaps total: 4325 4 K
 Kyu said
I believe y’all be trolling with “their is no God”
Your perception

3 days ago '14        #490
space
space
 ElevateOne said
any translation is an interpretation - the Hebrew language has a completely different alphabet.

if you are claiming they are "the words of god" but never heard, read or understand the original words you are getting an interpretation.

do you read or speak Ethiopian? maybe you'd like their interpretation better than the European one...

Your paper tigers are trash.

More excuses. And I have read the Hebrew words smart guy. You haven’t read ANY OF them

You think you are so smart but sound so stupid

3 days ago '14        #491
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said
To date, there is no manual for how to live in this world that was authored by a single god. Why not? That doesn't make any sense. They created the world but wont give direct instructions (to do anything) OR allow humans to write about it in a language we all can read or understand? No advice on how to open up more of our minds?? Nothing on how to fully operate this human form? I mean I got a manual for my vacuum cleaner and that is common sense. Religion is ridiculous and so is worshipping gods that don't give direct guidance or advice.

You have a manual already, it’s the Bible. Simply read it!!!! And you will see. It’s clear you haven’t read it because the Bible is Gods revealed Word to Man. If you read it, you would know this

3 days ago '14        #492
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said
Im not saying religion started in Africa. Im saying we were enslaved and the enslaved religion is worshipping a white Jesus. If you are worshipping a white jesus in America you are a fool. You might as well follow an african religion because at the very least, its not a white man with blue eyes.
The Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt!!!!! and every writer of the Old and New Testament was Hebrew!!!!!!

Are you stupid or what?!?! Seeing paintings from Renaissance painters in Europe in the 1600s of a white Jesus has nothing to do with what Hebrew people wrote in the Bible thousands of years ago

This is how I know y’all clowns never actually read the Bible, did a bible study and never researched the scriptures

3 days ago '11        #493
BtMkRs 
space
space
Props total: 12107 12 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
 Kyu said
I would expect a loser like you who is excited to smash another dudes sloppy seconds baby momma and think it’s some sort of achievement Go to bed boy
l

How Dare you get up off your knees with your breath still stinkin from your Masters MEAT ..
And speak to me like that .

Go do Gods work and give them their ten percent of your income like the Loser you were born to be .

3 days ago '14        #494
space
space
 BtMkRs said
l

How Dare you get up off your knees with your breath still stinkin from your Masters MEAT ..
And speak to me like that .

Go do Gods work and give them their ten percent of your income like the Loser you were born to be .

Yeah you mad

3 days ago '10        #495
ElevateOne 
space
space
 Kyu said
Your paper tigers are trash.

More excuses. And I have read the Hebrew words smart guy. You haven’t read ANY OF them

You think you are so smart but sound so stupid
so why didn't you say that the first time I asked?

שלום לך אחי

Proverbs 15:14
The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly.
لا اله الا انسان

3 days ago '11        #496
BtMkRs 
space
space
Props total: 12107 12 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
 Kyu said

Yeah you mad
Everyone likes you religious types ,
easy to get over on you . Easy to convince ,
Easy to Sell nonsense , your Women are easy.

I just figured someone would be smart enough to know the con . It’s funny to me

3 days ago '14        #497
space
space
 BtMkRs said
Everyone likes you religious types ,
easy to get over on you . Easy to convince ,
Easy to Sell nonsense , your Women are easy.

I just figured someone would be smart enough to know the con . It’s funny to me
You still mad

Get from behind me Satan

3 days ago '14        #498
space
space
 ElevateOne said
so why didn't you say that the first time I asked?

שלום לך אחי

لا اله الا انسان
why you post Hebrew and Arabic?

3 days ago '10        #499
ElevateOne 
space
space
 Kyu said
why you post Hebrew and Arabic?
why is Wednesday named after a pagan god?

3 days ago '05        #500
Sivraj 
space
space
Props total: 18687 18 K  Slaps total: 2276 2 K
@

Hey man very good thread I know you got so many questions you gotta answer if you have the time please respond here or PM me. I'm a non denominational Christian. What do you think of this Hebrew israelite movement going on?
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  31
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
937 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  27
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+271online now  26
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
171 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire