Every person who ever lived will see God face to face one day. Will you be ready?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  71
47 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

5 days ago '14        #26
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 154105 154 K  Slaps total: 20123 20 K
 Skimask Andy said
you gonna meet God one day

5 days ago '15        #27
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
space
Props total: 81931 81 K  Slaps total: 108754 108 K
 Kyu said
If you are a believer then your fate is sealed

Whatís crazy is people believe in all types of things but they wonít believe in Christ. God made it simple for Man, JUST BELIEVE and you will be saved. Imagine all the so called intelligent people who will be tormented in Hell by their conscious forever and ever knowing that all they had to do was simply believe and they could get the FREE gift of eternal life.
All FACTS bro, and its truly sad.

All we can do is try to get people to truly believe before it's too late.

I still believe a lot of the people who don't believe God, are just afraid because of things they have done in their life or something bad happening them.

They refuse to believe that God will forgive them or they refuse to believe that God would allow something bad to happen to them, so rather they choose to Shun God and say he doesn't exist.

At the same time they will admit that they have no idea how life started, what the purpose of life, etc, but act so sure that God doesn't exist.

I just keep people who don't believe in my prayers, and remain optimistic for them.
+4   

5 days ago '08        #28
koopa24 
space
space
space
Props total: 1372 1 K  Slaps total: 326 326
I was told that forgiveness will get you into heaven. When you donít forgive people for doing fu*k sh*t you might end up in hell. sh*t had me worried because I been fu*ked over a lot in life. So I always held a grudge but my heart was always pure and always willing to lend a helping hand, I show love, and have a good heart hopefully that counts for something
+7   

5 days ago '19        #29
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1782 1 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
i see god every time i look in the mirror

5 days ago '14        #30
space
space
 suavehooper said
All FACTS bro, and its truly sad.

All we can do is try to get people to truly believe before it's too late.

I still believe a lot of the people who don't believe God, are just afraid because of things they have done in their life or something bad happening them.

They refuse to believe that God will forgive them or they refuse to believe that God would allow something bad to happen to them, so rather they choose to Shun God and say he doesn't exist.

At the same time they will admit that they have no idea how life started, what the purpose of life, etc, but act so sure that God doesn't exist.

I just keep people who don't believe in my prayers, and remain optimistic for them.
I agree Suave, and even tho I know many will not repent and believe, itís still time for people to receive the FREE gift of Grace through Faith. I was once lost but now I am found
+1   

5 days ago '14        #31
space
space
 death Tutorial said
i see god every time i look in the mirror
not even close. A wretched sinner such as yourself could never be anything close to the Holy God who created the universe with his Words. When your life is over your physical body will return to the dust and your soul will either be saved or condemned. So enjoy all the blasphemy in this short life
+4   

5 days ago '17        #32
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
Props total: 2893 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530
You donít gotta Force it down people throats. Religion isnít for everyone.

5 days ago '19        #33
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1782 1 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
 Kyu said
not even close. A wretched sinner such as yourself could never be anything close to the Holy God who created the universe with his Words. When your life is over your physical body will return to the dust and your soul will either be saved or condemned. So enjoy all the blasphemy in this short life
i know god personally

matter of fact, he lets me call him "me"

+6   

5 days ago '18        #34
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 26987 26 K  Slaps total: 5815 5 K
 Kyu said

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

And believing doesnít instantly remove your sinful nature but being aware of it is the first step to repentance. I am not implying I am some Holy person, nah dog Ima sinner but I turned away from my sinful life and turned to God. I am not someone who was raised and indoctrinated in church my whole life. I am not trying to condemn you nor do I condemn anyone because I was a lost sinner most of my life.

You said you know your heart? Well so does God

Proverbs 21:2

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart.

Jeremiah 17:10

ďI the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.Ē

1 Samuel 16:7

But the Lord said to Samuel, ďDo not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.Ē

Acts 15:8

And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us,

Romans 8:27

And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

God Bless you fam
Yeah congrats, I gave you the attention you were desperately seeking.......we are done here. Believing in God doesn't make you a better or more enlightened person. Actions speak louder then words.........
+3   

5 days ago '19        #35
just imagine 
space
space
space
Props total: 78 78  Slaps total: 31 31
 Kyu said
People who believe in other religions all know about the Bible and about Jesus Christ, if they know then itís no reason to believe the lies of the other religions. The Gospel has reached every corner of the earth. God has revealed Himself to EVERY person on earth with general revelation, which gives the definite knowledge that God exists. General revelation also tells us something about what God is like. "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20). Every person on earth, whether they have heard the gospel or not, is directly accountable to God, being without excuse. They know that there is a God, whether they admit it or not.

God created the universe with spoken Words and you donít think he can get his Word to everyone on the earth? Every single person on the face of the earth has heard of the Bible, God and Jesus Christ so nobody can ever say they didnít know.
imagine saying another religion is lies and your religion is right.

and thats why simple minded people have been entrapped in mental slavery for milleniums because a smart person was able to manipulate your way of thinking.

there is more to this universe than the human mind is capable of understanding. you dont understand the universe. you dont understand god. you dont understand the point and purpose of a religion.

imagine believing in god and saying aliens are fake.

+15   

5 days ago '14        #36
space
space
 koopa24 said
I was told that forgiveness will get you into heaven. When you don’t forgive people for doing fu*k sh*t you might end up in hell. sh*t had me worried because I been fu*ked over a lot in life. So I always held a grudge but my heart was always pure and always willing to lend a helping hand, I show love, and have a good heart hopefully that counts for something
We should always forgive because we were forgiven.

Ephesians 4:31-32
31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

When you believe it’s easier to forgive someone although we are still human and are ruled by our carnal nature. It takes a lot of empathy and selflessness to forgive someone. I have forgiven everyone who has did anything vile to me in my life because I was a shady person who screwed people over at a certain point of my life and by the grace of God I’m glad my sins were forgiven. I don’t deserve Gods grace and I’m thankful I am now removed from that old nature I was once in.

Last edited by Kyu; 01-14-2020 at 06:52 PM..
+4   

5 days ago '16        #37
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 5270 5 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
Lol @ any black people that follow any religion that doesn't originate in Africa. Yall seriously out here following your masters god?

5 days ago '10        #38
ElevateOne 
space
space
Props total: 3713 3 K  Slaps total: 348 348
if you need religion you need religion...

I don't
+4   

5 days ago '15        #39
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 49702 49 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
At the end of the day, God is like having your first baby, no one is ever ready for that. You can prep all you want, it doesn't matter.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #40
space
space
 just imagine said
imagine saying another religion is lies and your religion is right.

and thats why simple minded people have been entrapped in mental slavery for milleniums because a smart person was able to manipulate your way of thinking.

there is more to this universe than the human mind is capable of understanding. you dont understand the universe. you dont understand god. you dont understand the point and purpose of a religion.

imagine believing in god and saying aliens are fake.

Itís not mental slavery, itís always been 1 God. Since the creation of Man God has put eternity in our hearts. And you are right I donít understand the universe, itís not my job to understand the universe because Iím a finite human who will one day just like everyone else.

And I do understand God, the Bible makes is abundantly clear who God is and what the nature of the Holy Omniscient God is along with Gods purpose for Mankind, If you read the Bible you would know Gods nature because God has revealed it through his Word. My intent is not condemn anyone because I used to criticize believers as well until my heart and eyes were opened.

5 days ago '18        #41
milkdudz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1434 1 K  Slaps total: 966 966
What makes yall so confident?

Amos 5:18-20
[18]Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
[19]As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
[20]Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
+2   

5 days ago '19        #42
just imagine 
space
space
space
Props total: 78 78  Slaps total: 31 31
 Kyu said
Itís not mental slavery, itís always been 1 God. Since the creation of Man God has put eternity in our hearts. And you are right I donít understand the universe, itís not my job to understand the universe because Iím a finite human who will one day just like everyone else.

And I do understand God, the Bible makes is abundantly clear who God is and what the nature of the Holy Omniscient God is along with Gods purpose for Mankind, If you read the Bible you would know Gods nature because God has revealed it through his Word. My intent is not condemn anyone because I used to criticize believers as well until my heart and eyes were opened.

composing words that appease your ability to critically think does not make God the almighty.

you lost when you mentioned "other religions" "lies" as if you have the mental capacity to understand your own choice of religion.

you will die and lose consciousness. keep praying. you wont understand life. your seed wont understand life. you dont even understand your own human anatomy. stop trying to pretend you cohesively understand how the laws of the universe work.

it's stupid people like you who will compose statements that sound good, and exclude all physical laws of the universe, all factual events, and all possibilities. you pretend their is only 1 truth, in a book that a human wrote. you have failed yourself at the most fundamental level a mind can bare. Critically thinking.
+12   

5 days ago '17        #43
kingankh713 
space
space
Props total: 310 310  Slaps total: 94 94

5 days ago '13        #44
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 61895 61 K  Slaps total: 10764 10 K
The higher power is real

5 days ago '17        #45
kingankh713 
space
space

fck them weak a*s Greek prophecies and etc. All this sh*t was create to keep yo dumbass in fear

5 days ago '12        #46
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6401 6 K  Slaps total: 548 548
I sure hope you're right OP cuz after all I've seen during this life experience so far, I got a whole heap of questions frfr
+2   

5 days ago '18        #47
TheLuminousOne 
space
space
Props total: 2873 2 K  Slaps total: 145 145

+1   

5 days ago '17        #48
kingankh713 
space
space
These videos will take you straight out of mental slavery... the mind is powerful thing to waste.....

5 days ago '17        #49
kingankh713 
space
space
 TheLuminousOne said

Even though the crescent moon and star is the oldest except for sun worship. Islam is fairly new. Basically are the Catholics pitbulls. They go out do all the dirty work.
+2   

5 days ago '14        #50
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said
Lol @ any black people that follow any religion that doesn't originate in Africa. Yall seriously out here following your masters god?
So we should follow pagan Egypt with their homos*xuality and half animal halfback human hybrid religion worshipping beasts of the field and the air?

Who would want to follow mystic voodoo religions that practice sorcery and other evil practices?

And masters God? The Bible was compiled from people who ALL lived in what is now considered the Middle East but in antiquity it was Western Asia/northern Africa. The last book of the Bible which is Revelations was completed in 90ad which was 1500 years before Europeans had the Atlantic slave trade. The Bible was already across the entire planet. One of the oldest churches in the world is the Ethiopian Coptic Church so how are you telling me this is the masters religion? The Old Testament books were written 3000+ years ago

The Bible doesnít care what ďcolorĒ or nationality you are, the Gospel is for all nations on the planet. If you think a certain people are more superior than anyone else then you are far far away from the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+271online now  34
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
171 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  30
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
933 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  26
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy