Steve Harvey Calls Out Actor/Comedian Mark Curry! Steve Harvey Diss Mark Curry!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+69  96
50 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1738 page views
29 comments

Carlosanches  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 229 229  Slaps total: 136 136
Steve Harvey Calls Out Actor/Comedian Mark Curry! Steve Harvey Diss Mark Curry!

best
worst
29 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
NaMeLeSs- 
space
space
Props total: 7106 7 K  Slaps total: 479 479
Starts @2:05
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
abacabb 
space
space
Props total: 14074 14 K  Slaps total: 3730 3 K

2 weeks ago '08        #4
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 1404 1 K

im riding with Mark on this one.. we all know how crooked steve is..dont know if the rumors are true about what happened between him and bernie...
+19   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27163 27 K  Slaps total: 5835 5 K
I actually heard the joke this morning and its very similar and Mark has a point. Steve said it on one his shows just trying to relate to a guest, but it was Mark's joke or a loose based version of it...........
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #6
SlickJ101 
space
space
Props total: 10424 10 K  Slaps total: 2531 2 K
fu*k steve harvey.
+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 63552 63 K  Slaps total: 31773 31 K
Fk this n*gga thinking putting the camera so close Great Value Wishbone needs to back the fk off

2 weeks ago '08        #8
space
space
 Proffesor X said
I actually heard the joke this morning and its very similar and Mark has a point. Steve said it on one his shows just trying to relate to a guest, but it was Mark's joke or a loose based version of it...........
I donít understand why people have to steal material and then act like they didnít. I hate that of behavior with a passion:
+8   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 81985 81 K  Slaps total: 13517 13 K
Mark curry from Oakland so I’m riding with my dawg

Plus I heard the joke he referring to and yeah Steve stole that sht outright.

I like Harvey but he gotta admit that cuhz
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #10
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14646 14 K  Slaps total: 1455 1 K
Steve Harvey needs to worry about matters closer to home, because he has looked crazy more than once.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #11
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
Props total: 9793 9 K  Slaps total: 499 499
Stop stealing all this extra material!

+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
mkhrt92 
space
space
Props total: 15722 15 K  Slaps total: 3517 3 K
Team Curry. fu*k MAGA Harvey
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19152 19 K  Slaps total: 2062 2 K
He stole it. He's a bi*ch a*s n*gga. fu*k Steve Harvey
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
Tony_Stylezzz 
space
space
Props total: 1029 1 K  Slaps total: 30 30
The stolen joke

+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 15984 15 K  Slaps total: 14113 14 K
 diamondsxmoney said
Stop stealing all this extra material!

jadakiss can't talk about him wearing bagging jeans. he started that sh*t with ruff ryders and bad boy era. they was wearing baggy clothers from 1997 to 2015.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 15984 15 K  Slaps total: 14113 14 K
 supervillain said

im riding with Mark on this one.. we all know how crooked steve is..dont know if the rumors are true about what happened between him and bernie...
they were rumors it was fact. dl hugley comfirmed it on djvlad.

ho remembers that Bernie Mac interview in Ebony magazine where Bernie talked about how he and Steve Harvey were no longer friends because after Bernie got that part in Ocean's 11, Steve and his publicist went behind his back and contacted the producers and tried to tell them that Steve would be a much better fit for the part? At the time, Bernie said of all the Hollywood bullsh*t he'd been through that was the one thing that hurt him the most. And now who's the first one on TV talking about how much they loved and will miss Bernie? Steve "I ain't got no shame" Harvey.

re is an excerpt from the Ebony Magazine article.
But perhaps his biggest break came when he was offered the part as a blackjack-dealing ex-con in the movie Ocean's Eleven. With a cast that included Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Julia Roberts, Mac, by far the novice of the group, became a household name to a whole new set of people. The movie was a huge success, but caused a riff in his relationship with his Kings of Comedy co-star Steve Harvey. As the story goes, someone representing Harvey called Ocean's Eleven director Steven Soderbergh to push for Harvey to get the part over Mac. "The Hollywood game that we are in, it's a cold game," he says of the person who tried to convince Soderbergh that Harvey was more popular and a better actor. "And the sad thing about it is all of us are doing well, so I don't really see the problem. It didn't bother me because I see the big picture. When they told me about it, what could I do? I'm not going to sling mud. I'm not a rapper. I tell jokes. I try to make people laugh. I'm not going to sling mud. Steve and anybody else can say whatever they want to say. Ain't nobody got no control over me. I have the control." so

Last edited by stutteringrap; 01-13-2020 at 09:49 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
Twotwenty 
space
space
space
Props total: 5474 5 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 Tony_Stylezzz said
The stolen joke

It has to be more than that. Just saying you were a box for Halloween is not really stealing a joke cause they went in 2 different directions after that.

2 weeks ago '19        #18
HotR1 
space
space
space
Props total: 214 214  Slaps total: 5 5
Well Steve has proven time 'n and out to be a phony and a sell out so this ain't really no shock

2 weeks ago '19        #19
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2122 2 K  Slaps total: 311 311
People be mad celebrities ain’t friends
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #20
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 34776 34 K  Slaps total: 4711 4 K

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
Grisly 
space
space
Props total: 8035 8 K  Slaps total: 970 970
motherfu*kers need to cancel steve harvey

but they wont

2 weeks ago '10        #22
marx1684 
space
space
Props total: 11586 11 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
 supervillain said
I donít understand why people have to steal material and then act like they didnít. I hate that of behavior with a passion:
Happens everywhere.
Unfortunately.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #23
space
space
 marx1684 said
Happens everywhere.
Unfortunately.
True but my issue is why does it happen everywhere? What is the root of the problem?

What makes a person steal from you and not expect to be called out on it? Especially when it comes to comedy and youíre on television doing this sh*t.

2 weeks ago '08        #24
space
space
 stutteringrap said
they were rumors it was fact. dl hugley comfirmed it on djvlad.

ho remembers that Bernie Mac interview in Ebony magazine where Bernie talked about how he and Steve Harvey were no longer friends because after Bernie got that part in Ocean's 11, Steve and his publicist went behind his back and contacted the producers and tried to tell them that Steve would be a much better fit for the part? At the time, Bernie said of all the Hollywood bullsh*t he'd been through that was the one thing that hurt him the most. And now who's the first one on TV talking about how much they loved and will miss Bernie? Steve "I ain't got no shame" Harvey.

re is an excerpt from the Ebony Magazine article.
But perhaps his biggest break came when he was offered the part as a blackjack-dealing ex-con in the movie Ocean's Eleven. With a cast that included Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Julia Roberts, Mac, by far the novice of the group, became a household name to a whole new set of people. The movie was a huge success, but caused a riff in his relationship with his Kings of Comedy co-star Steve Harvey. As the story goes, someone representing Harvey called Ocean's Eleven director Steven Soderbergh to push for Harvey to get the part over Mac. "The Hollywood game that we are in, it's a cold game," he says of the person who tried to convince Soderbergh that Harvey was more popular and a better actor. "And the sad thing about it is all of us are doing well, so I don't really see the problem. It didn't bother me because I see the big picture. When they told me about it, what could I do? I'm not going to sling mud. I'm not a rapper. I tell jokes. I try to make people laugh. I'm not going to sling mud. Steve and anybody else can say whatever they want to say. Ain't nobody got no control over me. I have the control." so
Thatís the thing... why try to backdoor your friend. I donít understand this behavior.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 16869 16 K  Slaps total: 1251 1 K
 supervillain said
I donít understand why people have to steal anything and then act like they didnít. I hate that of behavior with a passion:
Fixed that for you

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  98
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
294 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  64
Open Marriage fu-kery!
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  50
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
47 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  35
👀 Kawhi recently seen at strip club getting a leg massage
188 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy