PEOPLE IN VIRTUAL REALITY SHARE THEIR BIGGEST REGRETS :mjcry:

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  86
1348 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '09        #26
kingkeno 
space
space
Props total: 1399 1 K  Slaps total: 876 876
VR gonna change the world I'm tellin you.

When I listen to these people talk I don't even notice the avatars.
+3   

5 days ago '04        #27
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 21448 21 K  Slaps total: 2766 2 K
Man.............i would've fu*ked his mom and made her feel loved. I hate that she was lonely and only wanted affection. Then when i found out the trees were her "kids" All i could think of is all the kids i wasted fapping to onion booty, xvideos, and amateur pr0n. This story was cool af........would've never guess it would've took that turn. Point me in the direction of that tree....maybe i could fu*k a hole in it and give it the love it deserves...................
+1   

4 days ago '18        #28
Smurfseagal 
space
space
Props total: 764 764  Slaps total: 34 34
+1   

4 days ago '15        #29
216atlran 
space
space
Props total: 6148 6 K  Slaps total: 1041 1 K
Damn my g I was laughing at his mom cracking up Then boom

+1   

4 days ago '14        #30
consigliereA  OP
space
space
Props total: 42972 42 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 rashadd said
Damn man. Life is really a journey. Nice to know he thought his mother was a lil weird and for the story to come full circle, was just brilliant in how he told it.

About to be super honest..

I don’t have the best relationship with my mom..

She was in a dark place leading up to / after my parents split..

She verbally / emotionally abused me from the time I was 10 until I left when I was 17..

I know I don’t call, text, or visit anywhere near as much as other guys probably do with their mom..

I get really anxious when I have to interact with her..

She’s getting older..

She wants to make thing right at this point but I don’t have it in me..

I called her on her birthday a few days ago, she cried a bit and apologized (the 2nd time) for mistakes she’s made..

I just held the phone and listened..

Krazy thing is, she told my dad a couple weeks ago that I’m lying about what happened and why I’m the way I am..

I see how warm other people are with their mom’s and it bothers me honestly..

Sigh..

Back to the money..
+1   

4 days ago '04        #31
YngSwift 
space
space
Props total: 773 773  Slaps total: 133 133
 consigliereA said
About to be super honest..

I don’t have the best relationship with my mom..

She was in a dark place leading up to / after my parents split..

She verbally / emotionally abused me from the time I was 10 until I left when I was 17..

I know I don’t call, text, or visit anywhere near as much as other guys probably do with their mom..

I get really anxious when I have to interact with her..

She’s getting older..

She wants to make thing right at this point but I don’t have it in me..

I called her on her birthday a few days ago, she cried a bit and apologized (the 2nd time) for mistakes she’s made..

I just held the phone and listened..

Krazy thing is, she told my dad a couple weeks ago that I’m lying about what happened and why I’m the way I am..

I see how warm other people are with their mom’s and it bothers me honestly..

Sigh..

Back to the money..
Keep your head up fam and I know you dont feel comfy but try to make it right with your mom! She just probably not as strong as you wanted her to be back then and women deal with things differently and I'm sure it's burning her inside the way she treated you that's why she breaks down while talking to you I mean it sucks that she doesnt want anyone else such as your dad to know that she feels responsible but shes letting you know because it really bothers her she just dont want any heat from anyone else over it! I'm sure she loves you bro make it right with her before something bad happens to her and you will regret it! I'm not saying to forget and act like nothing ever happened but you only get 1 life and we as humans make mistakes even with our children...Make it right and forgive!
+1   

4 days ago '14        #32
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9199 9 K  Slaps total: 598 598
Tough situation bro. I know I can't understand the tough times you went through during that period but whether you get along or not if it's in you that ultimately that you would want to make some type of peace, then you better make a step in doing so.

Not trying to be all inspirational or anything but just understand as I've gotten older that death is real and very unpredictable when one's time will come. And just know that person will never come back from that. So if you feel you have things you want to express to her then hopefully you can one day find peace in doing so.

I only say that because I had someone very close that passed when I was in my teens, and I think about what they were going through at that time that I wasn't the very best at being as supportive as I could/should have during that time.

+1   

4 days ago '14        #33
consigliereA  OP
space
space
Props total: 42972 42 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 YngSwift said
Keep your head up fam and I know you dont feel comfy but try to make it right with your mom! She just probably not as strong as you wanted her to be back then and women deal with things differently and I'm sure it's burning her inside the way she treated you that's why she breaks down while talking to you I mean it sucks that she doesnt want anyone else such as your dad to know that she feels responsible but shes letting you know because it really bothers her she just dont want any heat from anyone else over it! I'm sure she loves you bro make it right with her before something bad happens to her and you will regret it! I'm not saying to forget and act like nothing ever happened but you only get 1 life and we as humans make mistakes even with our children...Make it right and forgive!
I appreciate you..

I’m trying..

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  41
Video inside Banking while black
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  34
Video inside Martin Was Definitely Fxcking
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-91online now  11
10 Facts About the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon