95% of Trump supporters in one video

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+29  66
47 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '19        #26
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1782 1 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
 Tweezy said
No a dumbass sits around pouting,mad, complaining and crying like a hoe because some idiot gets elected to a position that literally doesn't effect their life what so ever....99 percent of Americans life have been exactly the same during Trump's term as it was during Obama term.....
true sh*t. i cant even hate trump like everybody else because i can't find anything to hate about him on my own. nothing really changed for me. only thing that changed is people talk about trump everyday instead of obama.

5 days ago '19        #27
Death Tutorial 
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
This is 80% of voters in general. It sickens me. Morons will go vote but can't name a single policy of the candidate they support.
that's how i was with obama. only voted for him because everybody kept saying i should. i don't remember anything he ran on. i don't vote anymore though because i don't care about politics.

5 days ago '19        #28
Death Tutorial 
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
This is 80% of voters in general. It sickens me. Morons will go vote but can't name a single policy of the candidate they support.
that's how i was with obama. only voted for him because everybody kept saying i should. i don't remember anything he ran on. i don't vote anymore though because i don't care about politics like i used to.

4 days ago '18        #29
Rugby Jones 
space
space
Props total: 13270 13 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
 Tweezy said
Your life's the same today as it was when Obama was president unless you've made good decision that's changed it or bad choices that changed it

Trump has no influence on your day to day life

As the world turns
Now you sound like a grown man

Good job

4 days ago '17        #30
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 4809 4 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
 AlBooBoo said
Damn this man hasn’t done one single thing you like but you hate the opposition so much you still support him? that’s wild ignorant and stupid as fk
This is the definition of boxden trump supporters. They know he’s a dumb piece of sh*t but they hate “liberals” so much that they latch onto to him just to “troll” people
+1   

4 days ago '19        #31
Pure Energy 
space
space
Props total: 1334 1 K  Slaps total: 162 162
People are so fu*kin stupid.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+271online now  34
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
171 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  30
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
933 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  26
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy