Beautiful Women in Cartagena Columbia

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  72
1346 comments @sports

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '18        #51
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5255 5 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
This video donít have nearly enough creep life in it for me to enjoy it how I could
+8   

1 week ago '15        #52
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17574 17 K  Slaps total: 4840 4 K
 Emackthadon said
Went there last January. Beautiful city and friendly people. Was out at night solo with no issues and I donít speak Spanish. Stay within the tourist area at night and youíll be straight.

Baddies everywhere. Hella pies, cakes, and yams. They gon harass the sh*t outta you.
This is the type of talk that you know n*ggas travel the world to pay for pu**y... fu*k I need to fu*k bi*ches from Columbia when they are right here in New York. They fu*king here to send money back home.. Same like every other spanish bi*ch in New York.. You think ima travel to a 3rd world country just to get some pu**y...

1 week ago '04        #53
GetEmDaddy902 
space
space
Props total: 3649 3 K  Slaps total: 798 798
 JustVibe said
Lol Iím good on pay to play , you walk in the city center in Cartagena itís nothing but women selling pu**y .
Young fly papi like myself ainít going for that

( in before the simps come & tell me that ď you pay for pu**y anyways , you just donít know ď )
Lol bro I been talking to this girl for like a few months and buddy at work said I was paying for pu**y because I drive to her house said I was wearing down my truck parts tires and breaks and oil changes .

So your post is gold to me.....she said tell that n*gga I can do oil changes and tire rotations so I'll save you on maitinece.
+13   

1 week ago '10        #54
6.Yrs 
space
space
Props total: 16822 16 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
 DaKid91 said
I have a huge distain for youtuber n*ggas always making the block too fu*king hot. Im just glad n*ggas havent inflitrated Brazi like they are Colombia and how they did DR 10 years ago
This!

Corny a*s n*ggas too. Iím like keep yíall a*ses home bruh.

Iím so glad it takes over a day to get from the states to Thailand. Itís only 6 hours for me since I work overseas.

Imma switch over to Colombia once this contract up though.

Youtubers and bloggers already over saturating it from what it looks like though so I might think twice.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #55
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 15454 15 K  Slaps total: 4661 4 K
 Zdidit said
Whatís the temperature with the females there? They tryna get that USA come up or are they really choosin
It could be both but I'd lean more towards them looking for a come up.

1 week ago '18        #56
2deeppapi 
space
space
space
Props total: 199 199  Slaps total: 4 4
 LateModelSedan said
these videos sucked. hope they aint the best he has

if you want QUALITY travel vids by some brothas peep passport heavy.

Man Iíve been looking for this n*gga page the longest

Good lookin out🤙🏿🤙🏿🤙🏿
+2   

1 week ago '05        #57
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 15454 15 K  Slaps total: 4661 4 K
 baddie said
Yíall salivating over these Latin American countries lol

Itís expected tho, beautiful countries, with beautiful people and culture.

I gotta go back to Brazil, they love Black Americans out there.

Man I realized flying out to South America was cheap, I had to jump on it.
Where are African Americans not loved? Another question: Is it safe to drink the water or do you have to consume bottled water only?

1 week ago '06        #58
TheKastOne 
space
space
Props total: 753 753  Slaps total: 101 101
 malcolm hoax said
I watched teh whole video .... No-thing
This thread is weird bruh.
+4   

1 week ago '05        #59
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 69 69
 GetYaCoinsKing said
In all fairness bro i only know 3 people that have gone to Colombia and 1 was shot at after an attempted mugging and another was kidnapped by their taxi driver.

I think i feel safer in Mexico to keep it a buck.
It doesnít sound like you or your friends know how to move around in the streets, particularly in a foreign country. To be honest itís probably best for you to not visit a place like Colombia. Too often people do what others are doing, just to do it. Know your limitations!

For those who are confident and know how to move in a 3rd world county, I highly recommend Medellin, or Bogota too. Amazing cities!
+3   

7 days ago '08        #60
Dunknown24 
space
space
Props total: 943 943  Slaps total: 105 105
I gotta go to Cartagena. My boy there right now. We went to Medellin together 2 years ago. Amazing!

7 days ago '04        #61
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6337 6 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
if im being paid to be somewhere i’d go anywhere as long as the moneys right for to the risk/inconvenience involved... and since im from tha gutta i can cope with just about anything as long as the reward is worthwhile (either monetary or opportunity) even tho i’ve been leveling up to better and finer things

BUT it im paying my hard earned money to be somewhere best believe its a first world location with utmost hygiene and security. I hear dudes talm bout living like a king with a driver and three maids in some third world country below equator and im like son im straight just like that over here in the metropolitan area of the most civilized section of this globe. Tf i look like going all the way over there on my dime to be possibly exposed to risks that i fought so hard to distance myself from in this gah damn country of mine lol
And i accept the fact that the weird waiters in they 50s at some of the most upscale and affluent spots in switzerland or monaco are going to call a man of color certain names under they breath, but i’d rather pay for they fake politeness with my money than going for 5 dollar an hour full service massages in humid jungles with mosquito that transmit STDs

That b my conclusion after adding another set of 50 pages on my 50 page passport that now looks like a small bible that my mom dukes used to shove in my pocket every time i visit her place once every decade

7 days ago '04        #62
thetrapper 
space
space
space
Props total: 3132 3 K  Slaps total: 171 171
that rio favela sh*t real

i went to the real city of god and that sh*t is the worse hood i ever been to in my life

i was with somebody from the favela so i was safe....but dog....it was spooky for a sec in there...and their was some fu*king hoes in that favela like beautiful stallions lolol
+3   

7 days ago '05        #63
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6828 6 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
What a wierd coincidence... I was looking at that exact video last week. Kudos.

7 days ago '05        #64
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6828 6 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
Going South East Asia for 3 months end 9f the year (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Loas, Kuala Lumpur) and been watching This dudes stuff

7 days ago '07        #65
young moolah 
space
space
Props total: 1100 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 Broseph Stalin said
finally got to visit a favela in Brazil last summer. Rolled around with my homies and one local showing us around. Thought they were gonna press us for being from North America but they were actually friendly as hell. I donít even think most people did a double take to check if we were outsiders or to see if we could even speak Portuguese cause we were all black. sh*t was less city of god and more like that snoop dogg & Pharrell beautiful Those people showed us mad love, the women were pretty as hell in every single combination of Native American, African and Portuguese.

it wasnít all sweet tho, a n*gga definitely slid off the Apple Watch and gold necklace before making my way thru that hood. Fun times tho, 8/10 would definitely recommend and Iíll be heading back soon
I'm guessing you were in Rio?

Brazil is cool as hell man. Prob my fav place i've travelled to. I've been there a couple times might go again his yr. The people are awesome. They're very outgoing and friendly. The mixes you see in brazil is crazy. Some of the women look really exotic. Only thing i don't like about brazil is how dangerous it can be lol. Luckily me and my boy know a couple ppl out there that we kick it with when we go so we're good.

You shoud try to go during carnival it's a crazy experience.
+1   

7 days ago '08        #66
I.J. 
space
space
Props total: 1500 1 K  Slaps total: 275 275
Pay 4 play is true in a lot of cases, but probably some of the baddest chicks you ever smash. Learn Spanish and it won’t be pay 4 play. They love American men.
+7   

7 days ago '16        #67
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 19650 19 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 Broseph Stalin said
finally got to visit a favela in Brazil last summer. Rolled around with my homies and one local showing us around. Thought they were gonna press us for being from North America but they were actually friendly as hell. I donít even think most people did a double take to check if we were outsiders or to see if we could even speak Portuguese cause we were all black. sh*t was less city of god and more like that snoop dogg & Pharrell beautiful Those people showed us mad love, the women were pretty as hell in every single combination of Native American, African and Portuguese.

it wasnít all sweet tho, a n*gga definitely slid off the Apple Watch and gold necklace before making my way thru that hood. Fun times tho, 8/10 would definitely recommend and Iíll be heading back soon
Went with my boy who is from Brazil a few years ago.
Took us all over the favelas with no problem.
But... he did caution us to go low profile.
No jewelry, expensive stuff... etc.

It's all love but you better recognize that there are wolves out there ready to eat and if you look like food then you getting got.

He also took us to a bunch of little towns I had never heard of too and the women were stunning.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #68
JetLife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1058 1 K  Slaps total: 168 168
 NYNY said
They fu*k donkeys out in Colombia
Ignorant as sh*t. There is white woman that get fu*ked by dogs and horses.

On a different note, People need to learn how to spell Colombia.
+4   

7 days ago '16        #69
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 3803 3 K  Slaps total: 790 790
 Broseph Stalin said

I went to Rio in 2018. Lord have mercy is it a beautiful city and itís like everyone is attractive and in shape. I was bicycling around Ipanema and down to the museum of tomorrow. All along the beach, my lord.

Didnít get a chance to visit the Favelas because my girlfriend was too scared. I asked one of the staff members at the hotel to take me to get a haircut but I had to cancel because my lady was staunchly against it lol.

But I played basketball with the locals. Fun times. I wanna go back alone.
+5   

7 days ago '18        #70
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 32105 32 K  Slaps total: 3319 3 K
 NYNY said
They fu*k donkeys out in Colombia
they fu*k dogs in Wisconsin
+4   

7 days ago '15        #71
EasyPeel 
space
space
Props total: 917 917  Slaps total: 27 27
 egotistical said
Colombia is dope... been twice. People are extremely nice and love to show you their culture. I didn't take off my watch but I wasn't in the rough areas. I recommend if you are going alone either meet people in a hostel or stay in the tourist parts and don't try to pull up on just anybody.
Me and my boy are flying over from the UK in May. Brudda when you mention don't just pull up on just anybody.. you including approachin these fine chicas too ? My boy gives zero fu*ks and I'm not tryin to get capped lol. Heard it's almost mandatory to be able to speak some Spanish, your thoughts ?
+1   

7 days ago '10        #72
smokinthe420 
space
space
Props total: 11421 11 K  Slaps total: 5095 5 K
Just like to see those cheeks clap... donít want to behind it if I got to drop money

7 days ago '13        #73
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 40341 40 K  Slaps total: 11726 11 K

7 days ago '09        #74
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 35229 35 K  Slaps total: 3355 3 K
 Minkscobar! said
This is the type of talk that you know n*ggas travel the world to pay for pu**y... fu*k I need to fu*k bi*ches from Columbia when they are right here in New York. They fu*king here to send money back home.. Same like every other spanish bi*ch in New York.. You think ima travel to a 3rd world country just to get some pu**y...
Who's that in your avi?

7 days ago '18        #75
jay2cold 
space
space
Props total: 4518 4 K  Slaps total: 401 401
If im traveling to another country it's to learn about their culture hands on and experience the food..atmosphere...the people and then the women.....I ain't traveling to another country to just pay for the sake of some overseas box when I could do exactly the same here.

Last edited by jay2cold; 01-12-2020 at 12:25 PM..
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  50
Video inside Banking while black
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  36
Video inside Martin Was Definitely Fxcking
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+30online now  36
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-90online now  12
10 Facts About the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy