Beautiful Women in Cartagena Columbia

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+75  90
52 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '08        #1
13658 page views
169 comments

supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 1405 1 K
Beautiful Women in Cartagena Columbia

Check out his other joints. My man has some good content image

In this video around 16:28... he almost got popped but everything turned out cool.

+25   

best
worst
169 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12744 12 K  Slaps total: 2676 2 K
They fu*k donkeys out in Colombia
+15   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78530 78 K  Slaps total: 4836 4 K
I will never ever go to Colombia. 25% of the entire world's kidnappings happen there. Scopolomine is the reason why I'll never go. Drug is way too scary.

2 weeks ago '19        #4
swavesurfer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 2716 2 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
Get a passport

U.S is Pro feminist/capitalise
+26   

2 weeks ago '14        #5
consigliereA 
space
space
Props total: 43024 43 K  Slaps total: 2592 2 K
Thereís a few places Iíd like to go but I want to carry my own strap..
+52   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Emackthadon 
space
space
Props total: 229 229  Slaps total: 2 2
Went there last January. Beautiful city and friendly people. Was out at night solo with no issues and I don’t speak Spanish. Stay within the tourist area at night and you’ll be straight.

Baddies everywhere. Hella pies, cakes, and yams. They gon harass the sh*t outta you.
+94   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
JustVibe 
space
space
space
Props total: 11913 11 K  Slaps total: 757 757
Lol I’m good on pay to play , you walk in the city center in Cartagena it’s nothing but women selling pu**y .
Young fly papi like myself ain’t going for that

( in before the simps come & tell me that “ you pay for pu**y anyways , you just don’t know “ )
+74   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 27592 27 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
Hmm should be another cringe fest of brothers bigging up latinas in gory detail I'm here for it
+20   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 24418 24 K  Slaps total: 2338 2 K
finally got to visit a favela in Brazil last summer. Rolled around with my homies and one local showing us around. Thought they were gonna press us for being from North America but they were actually friendly as hell. I don’t even think most people did a double take to check if we were outsiders or to see if we could even speak Portuguese cause we were all black. sh*t was less city of god and more like that snoop dogg & Pharrell beautiful Those people showed us mad love, the women were pretty as hell in every single combination of Native American, African and Portuguese.

it wasn’t all sweet tho, a n*gga definitely slid off the Apple Watch and gold necklace before making my way thru that hood. Fun times tho, 8/10 would definitely recommend and I’ll be heading back soon
+70   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1899 1 K  Slaps total: 526 526
 thirssty58 said
Hmm should be another cringe fest of brothers bigging up latinas in gory detail I'm here for it
This lol
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
malcolm hoax 
space
space
Props total: 2398 2 K  Slaps total: 582 582
I watched teh whole video .... No-thing
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
EMBARK 
space
space
Props total: 641 641  Slaps total: 95 95
 Naga Sadow said
I will never ever go to Colombia. 25% of the entire world's kidnappings happen there. Scopolomine is the reason why I'll never go. Drug is way too scary.

you missing out famo. Columbia is amazing. Beauftiful women, great restaurants, popping nightlife. dont be stupid and ull b ok.
+8   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
JustVibe 
space
space
space
Props total: 11913 11 K  Slaps total: 757 757
 Broseph Stalin said
finally got to visit a favela in Brazil last summer. Rolled around with my homies and one local showing us around. Thought they were gonna press us for being from North America but they were actually friendly as hell. I donít even think most people did a double take to check if we were outsiders or to see if we could even speak Portuguese cause we were all black. sh*t was less city of god and more like that snoop dogg & Pharrell beautiful Those people showed us mad love, the women were pretty as hell in every single combination of Native American, African and Portuguese.

it wasnít all sweet tho, a n*gga definitely slid off the Apple Watch and gold necklace before making my way thru that hood. Fun times tho, 8/10 would definitely recommend and Iíll be heading back soon

Prob went to Rocinha or Vigidal , Uber driver almost got me fu*k up in one of those favelas , he dropped me off at the worst one
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 5109 5 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
 Naga Sadow said

Lol dude not gonna visit and enjoy a beautiful country because of a 12 year old vice mini doc
+38   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
C.R.I.P. 
space
space
Props total: 12302 12 K  Slaps total: 647 647
I got Cartagena & Morocco at the top of my list right now.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
STUNT101 
space
space
space
Props total: 2604 2 K  Slaps total: 257 257
Been there. Ya kept on talking about DR iv been telling ya to go to Cartagena its worth every dollar
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #17
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
Props total: 4069 4 K  Slaps total: 206 206
In Medellin right now...got mad explicit vids
+49   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 13196 13 K  Slaps total: 2863 2 K
 Mario Chalmers said
Lol dude not gonna visit and enjoy a beautiful country because of a 12 year old vice mini doc
In all fairness bro i only know 3 people that have gone to Colombia and 1 was shot at after an attempted mugging and another was kidnapped by their taxi driver.

I think i feel safer in Mexico to keep it a buck.
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
egotistical 
space
space
space
Props total: 2113 2 K  Slaps total: 111 111
Colombia is dope... been twice. People are extremely nice and love to show you their culture. I didn't take off my watch but I wasn't in the rough areas. I recommend if you are going alone either meet people in a hostel or stay in the tourist parts and don't try to pull up on just anybody.
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
egotistical 
space
space
space
Props total: 2113 2 K  Slaps total: 111 111
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
In Medellin right now...got mad explicit vids
Go ahead and post.
+20   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 36622 36 K  Slaps total: 4712 4 K
 thirssty58 said
You notice that too? Mfs be trying too hard, like being married to and/or having s*x, relationship, or procreating with a Hispanic person is some kind of trophy. sh*t is face palm worthy.
+22   

2 weeks ago '15        #22
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 27592 27 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
You notice that too? Mfs be trying too hard, like being married to and/or having s*x, relationship, or procreating with a Hispanic person is some kind of trophy. sh*t is face palm worthy.
Yeah man embarrassing 2nd hand some dudes got no shame smh
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Neg Mwen 
space
space
space
Props total: 7421 7 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 GetYaCoinsKing said
In all fairness bro i only know 3 people that have gone to Colombia and 1 was shot at after an attempted mugging and another was kidnapped by their taxi driver.

I think i feel safer in Mexico to keep it a buck.
Yo
+9   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
Twotwenty 
space
space
space
Props total: 5474 5 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 JustVibe said
Lol Iím good on pay to play , you walk in the city center in Cartagena itís nothing but women selling pu**y .
Young fly papi like myself ainít going for that

( in before the simps come & tell me that ď you pay for pu**y anyways , you just donít know ď )
I said the same thing in Costa Rica but then i got yelled by my boys

[spoiler - click to view]

+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Zdidit 
space
space
Props total: 477 477  Slaps total: 78 78
 Emackthadon said
Went there last January. Beautiful city and friendly people. Was out at night solo with no issues and I donít speak Spanish. Stay within the tourist area at night and youíll be straight.

Baddies everywhere. Hella pies, cakes, and yams. They gon harass the sh*t outta you.
Whatís the temperature with the females there? They tryna get that USA come up or are they really choosin
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  77
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
294 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  59
Open Marriage fu-kery!
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  49
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
47 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
TMZ Video of Meek MIll and Nicki Minaj argument in Hollywood
203 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy