Soo the joker is overrated as hell.....

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-23  85
40 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-76  46
52 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '16        #51
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 25372 25 K  Slaps total: 1650 1 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #52
HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
space
space
Props total: 18030 18 K  Slaps total: 11404 11 K
 Tiger Wood said
Nah, itís because he seemed more like a serial k*ller who calls himself the joker (like son of Sam), than a comic book super villain. If Bruce Wayneís dad wasnít in it, there would be no reason to believe it had anything to do with the comics.
Based on this movie, Batmanís time would be better spent going after gangs and organized crime by professional criminals than fooling with this deranged psycho, of whom there are probably hundreds in that city.
Itís a good story and fascinating movie. I just canít picture it linking in with the Batman movies, hope they prove me wrong.
joker is a deranged psycho

You n*ggas gotta stop pretending to know the characters
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #53
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 11614 11 K  Slaps total: 7454 7 K
 B Murda said
I liked the movie. I think some people don't like it because it wasn't action packed and filled with shooting and explosions. And just because Heath's joker is better doesn't mean joaquin is bad. They both were great
Joaquin never played the Joker he played a bi*ch who wanted attention and finally got the attention he craved. The Joker is nothing like Joaquins joker.

2 weeks ago '15        #54
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 8432 8 K  Slaps total: 1415 1 K
It’s good to me, wasn’t amazing or groundbreaking, but it was good.

I want them to do a sequel we’re he establishes himself more and makes connections in the underground world tho.

2 weeks ago '06        #55
dj5fingers 
space
space
space
Props total: 268 268  Slaps total: 64 64
 CrossRoads99 said
Didn't bother to see in theatre because it didn't intrigue me enough to go. Figured I'd wait to watch when it released on digital... Don't get me wrong the movie is decent and I can appreciate Joaquin Phoenix dedication to the role. I get the message about mental health blah blah but to say this movie is one of the best movies made of the last decade like some people have been already praising? Hell no. This movie I gave about a 3.5 it is a very slow burn so I honestly don't think I could even watch it again. And I certainly would not say I prefer Phoenix joker over ledger's joker. That's my two cents do with it as you will.

3.5 is to high. It was certified trash.
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #56
Nut-In-Honeys 
space
space
Props total: 13161 13 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 Minkscobar! said
Just saying...

Batman was not in the movie. Not a batman movie.

2 weeks ago '15        #57
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17855 17 K  Slaps total: 4993 4 K
 Nut-In-Honeys said
Let me guess in this one occasion Bruce Wayne is not Batman... You think because it wasnt Batman vs The Joker it wasnt a batman movie...
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #58
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 20630 20 K  Slaps total: 2077 2 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
It is another weird people being weird movie. Just disguised as a joker movie
Agree

I feel the joker angle was use to put butts in seats. It would have been still a great film without Joker. It is not true to the Joker character at all. Nothing about this says DC joker.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #59
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 26383 26 K  Slaps total: 6452 6 K
 Menosay said
go watch a madea movie
Here this fat child molesting hick with his racist posts
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #60
victorious187 
space
space
space
Props total: 1687 1 K  Slaps total: 147 147
 CrossRoads99 said
Didn't bother to see in theatre because it didn't intrigue me enough to go. Figured I'd wait to watch when it released on digital... Don't get me wrong the movie is decent and I can appreciate Joaquin Phoenix dedication to the role. I get the message about mental health blah blah but to say this movie is one of the best movies made of the last decade like some people have been already praising? Hell no. This movie I gave about a 3.5 it is a very slow burn so I honestly don't think I could even watch it again. And I certainly would not say I prefer Phoenix joker over ledger's joker. That's my two cents do with it as you will.
I agree sh*t was terrible ill never waste time to watch it again
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
JFamis 
space
space
Props total: 8368 8 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
 Nut-In-Honeys said
It may not be about Batman, but itís a Batman movie just by the main characterís connection to Batman, plus the other connections throughout the film... this movie doesnít clear $100M worldwide if not for its connection to Batman. Come on now.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #62
Nut-In-Honeys 
space
space
Props total: 13161 13 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 JFamis said
It may not be about Batman, but itís a Batman movie just by the main characterís connection to Batman, plus the other connections throughout the film... this movie doesnít clear $100M worldwide if not for its connection to Batman. Come on now.
Thought it did well because it's a good film

2 weeks ago '06        #63
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10142 10 K  Slaps total: 2564 2 K
You have to be above a certain IQ to understand the approach and enjoy the movie. Clearly people here like Transformers and think Black Panther really is Oscar worthy,

I said it.

2 weeks ago '04        #64
JFamis 
space
space
Props total: 8368 8 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
 Nut-In-Honeys said
Thought it did well because it's a good film
It's good... it's also the only serious drama and R-rated movie to ever cross $1B. There isn't another movie like this that has really crossed $300M. The reason for it is obvious. Just look how many people like this movie compared to Uncut Gems, or even last year's You Were Never Really Here.

2 weeks ago '04        #65
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 55397 55 K  Slaps total: 10275 10 K
I loved it

2 weeks ago '11        #66
PotheadFocker 
space
space
Props total: 15868 15 K  Slaps total: 2186 2 K
The only accounts talking sh*t in this thread are no name accounts and trolls

2 weeks ago '15        #67
AllahMaxedPower 
space
space
Props total: 2485 2 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 Soprano ATL said
Iím a big Joaquin Phoenix fan and did not love the movie. sh*t was too uncomfortable to me.
Nothing wrong with that. Jaoquin one of my favorites too. Curious to know what your opinion is on "The Master" compared to Joker?

Thworldisyours said
And the same people that love this movie would never watch it if it wasn't called JOKER.

It goes both ways, sir.

Like if this sh*t was just called Dysfunctional Clown Man, nobody would give a sh*t

Also, if you watched Taxi Driver, this sh*t really isn't all that impressive.
Sure. Take away the title and all Batman related sh*t it's audience takes a hit ... but a Todd Philips directed movie staring Joaquin Phoenix with Robert Deniro is still doing numbers and you know that. You don't like the movie and that's okay.

Ghostface k*lla said
And the same people who love it get no pum pum, never figured out how to deal with bullies, and have mass shooter ideals bcuz they think the world owes them something
Dude you're way too cool. I can tell by your "pum pum" reference that you are suffocating in puss bro. You're so right... everyone who liked this movie is a skinny ugly internet white teenager who is looking into buying an automatic weapon.

Change your name. Making Tony Starks look bad.

2 weeks ago '05        #68
Soprano ATL 
space
space
Props total: 7307 7 K  Slaps total: 831 831
 AllahMaxedPower said
Nothing wrong with that. Jaoquin one of my favorites too. Curious to know what your opinion is on "The Master" compared to Joker?

I think I enjoyed it, I remember thinking that it was pretty out there. I saw it in the theatre, and haven’t seen it since. Some of his are one time watches, even when I like em. I think it’s on Netflix though, if it is I’ll check it out again tomorrow night or something. Looking forward to the Outsider on HBO tonight tho, so gotta see that first. loved the book.

2 weeks ago '15        #69
AllahMaxedPower 
space
space
Props total: 2485 2 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 Soprano ATL said
I think I enjoyed it, I remember thinking that it was pretty out there. I saw it in the theatre, and havenít seen it since. Some of his are one time watches, even when I like em. I think itís on Netflix though, if it is Iíll check it out again tomorrow night or something. Looking forward to the Outsider on HBO tonight tho, so gotta see that first. loved the book.
I was just curious being he plays a similar character in both movies.

Gonna check out "Outsider" eventually too.

2 weeks ago '04        #70
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 1890 1 K  Slaps total: 429 429
People who didn't like this movie have the attention span of 2 year old. People rather see a movie with no plot, explosions, and no degree of real acting instead of watching a great movie like Joker.

Phoenix was great and so was the movie overall. I'd take this over any batman movie

2 weeks ago '04        #71
class01 
space
space
space
Props total: 611 611  Slaps total: 90 90
Thought it was overrated too.

2 weeks ago '14        #72
Daptism 
space
space
space
Props total: 32331 32 K  Slaps total: 5818 5 K
 TrueWest_1 said
People who didn't like this movie have the attention span of 2 year old. People rather see a movie with no plot, explosions, and no degree of real acting instead of watching a great movie like Joker.

Phoenix was great and so was the movie overall. I'd take this over any batman movie
Using that theory you proposed, did you enjoy "The Lighthouse"?

2 weeks ago '04        #73
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 1890 1 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 Daptism said
Using that theory you proposed, did you enjoy "The Lighthouse"?
funny you mention that, just rented it, watching it tonight
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #74
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 6929 6 K  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
 AllahMaxedPower said

Sure. Take away the title and all Batman related sh*t it's audience takes a hit ... but a Todd Philips directed movie staring Joaquin Phoenix with Robert Deniro is still doing numbers and you know that. You don't like the movie and that's okay.

Dude you're way too cool. I can tell by your "pum pum" reference that you are suffocating in puss bro. You're so right... everyone who liked this movie is a skinny ugly internet white teenager who is looking into buying an automatic weapon.

Change your name. Making Tony Starks look bad.
U hurt?

2 weeks ago '11        #75
Tony Franks 
space
space
Props total: 9767 9 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
Joaquin = amazing
Joker Movie = average
Joker movie without Joaquin = :poopsmiley:
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Chinese Market Coronavirus Outbreak Sold Live Koalas, Snakes,..
153 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-41online now  31
Video inside Dam Florida , He's Only 13
137 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Jan 23 - NYC 12 release footage of a bar backout that got deadly