Sh00ting Outside DJ Khaled Miami Restaurant! (What U Think He Said 2 Him???)

most viewed right now
+20  94
32 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '13        #51
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 61895 61 K  Slaps total: 10764 10 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
No it's not. That's The Licking, or Finga Licking

The food aight. Overpriced tho
You not even from Miami bruh stop it

1 week ago '13        #52
Commission 
space
space
 Neg Mwen said
Yea. Khaled's spot is in Miami Gardens and is more than a wing spot
E Class put Khaled on they business partners

1 week ago '07        #53
Eddie..|M 
space
space
space
Props total: 3631 3 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 Raymon said
People thinking shooting a fleeing person is perfectly fine the thread was over at that point that's how the court will look at it. If he hadn't ran that different but chasing and shooting them

Dude said something and big boy felt direspected, both should be charge as someone commented before. The suppose victim a*saulted when instigated. No matter what is said can't be putting your hands on nobody.
Who’s to say he’s not running to go get his gun? I guarantee you in this situation I would f*ght the case and get off
+4   

1 week ago '16        #54
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 6903 6 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 Commission said
You not even from Miami bruh stop it

n*gga that's not the one on 7th ave off 125th which is the spot they was shooting at

I'm everywhere homie

1 week ago '19        #55
pharoahX 
space
space
Props total: 1214 1 K  Slaps total: 135 135
Fat boy was slow and weak af lol, and in that case he would have been better off
bum rushing dude with the gun not jogging his slow a*s into shooting range.

1 week ago '19        #56
JayTooTrill 
space
space
space
Props total: 224 224  Slaps total: 31 31
 Qbert said
Dude had the burner close by but I dunno. That's what he has it for so he could of been provoking the guy.

Either was you can't just shoot a fair one with fists and not expect retaliation these days. Too bad it's gotten to that point.
These days, sh*t been like that.

+2   

1 week ago '19        #57
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1782 1 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
 SFamilyRep said
Of course the black man who was minding his own business & who was attacked is the only person charged and going to jail and the WHITE Hispanic gets off scot free.

sh*t if he was gonna go to jail he should’ve just blew the n*ggas stuffing out. The judicial system SUCKS
he didn't go to jail. he went to the police station to be questioned. that's what they said in the video.

edit:

damn i was wrong. the video is different from the one that was originally in the op. it didn't mention dj khaled.

that's fu*ked up. what's worse is blue shirt didn't get charged with anything.

Last edited by Death Tutorial; 01-10-2020 at 09:22 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '06        #58
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14783 14 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 Eddie.. said
Who’s to say he’s not running to go get his gun? I guarantee you in this situation I would f*ght the case and get off
That's a good call I didn't think of that.

1 week ago '05        #59
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 10188 10 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 death Tutorial said
he didn't go to jail. he went to the police station to be questioned. that's what they said in the video.

edit:

damn i was wrong. the video is different from the one that was originally in the op. it didn't mention dj khaled.

that's fu*ked up. what's worse is blue shirt didn't get charged with anything.
Blue shirt got attacked and stood his ground. It what the perfect situation to exercise his 2nd amendment right.

1 week ago '18        #60
MaxG 
space
space
space
Props total: 402 402  Slaps total: 60 60
When “what you looking at “goes all the way bad
+1   

1 week ago '19        #61
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1782 1 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
 bi0 said
Blue shirt got attacked and stood his ground. It what the perfect situation to exercise his 2nd amendment right.
you mean black shirt?

and only reason they could even hit him with a charge was that he chased blue shirt outside. that's what makes it no longer self defense. if he shot him in the store it probably would be a different outcome.

i just don't understand how they both don't get a charge.

1 week ago '15        #62
OMarksDaSpot 
space
space
space
Props total: 2812 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
 Dj KraZ said
I shot'em in self defense, but that line don't work for us colored folk
Man listen, if I KNOW i got the upper hand in a situation like this, I ain't gonna escalate the situation by shooting the fool but its not worth the inconvenience as far as getting hemmed up by the law and risk losing my freedom.

Homie should've equally exchanged punches with fatboy, or at least pistol whip him. Only time you should back out ya grip is if you're life is in danger
+2   

1 week ago '19        #63
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4983 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 SFamilyRep said
Of course the black man who was minding his own business & who was attacked is the only person charged and going to jail and the WHITE Hispanic gets off scot free.

sh*t if he was gonna go to jail he should’ve just blew the n*ggas stuffing out. The judicial system SUCKS
You all k*ll me with the hypocrisy. The black dude was obviously talking sh*t. So its okay for Trayvon Martin to swing on a guy for following him but not for this guy to swing on someone for talking sh*t?

Of course I know the answer. For people like you, whoever has the lighter skin is the guilty party. As soon as a Latin person gets into it with a black guy he magically becomes white, but let a white person get into it with a Latino and its proof that whites are racist.

Its Florida, I dont know what their stand your ground laws are like, but the guy shot someone who was running away. That doesnt fly in most states. He did hesitate before shooting, so its possible the other guy did something after he ran off camera to suggest he had a gun, in which case its a good shoot. They said the shooter was cooperating so Im guessing he thought he was justified, so I hope thats the case, and that theres another camera angle that can back up his story. If you carry a gun and talk sh*t, make sure you know what the laws are where you live. Look them up yourselves, dont go off what your friends say and what you see on TV, because 9 times out of 10 thats the reason why people get away with shooting someone - they knew the law and shot when they knew the law was on their side. But people ignorant of the law go and imagine some magical world where white people dont get charged because of the color of their skin.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #64
Raymon 
space
space
space
Props total: 187 187  Slaps total: 17 17
 Eddie.. said
You can't shoot someone base off that a*sumption. Self defense case was done the moment he chased him and shot him. If he thought he could had gone to get a gum the proper thing to do is not to chase, but to lock the doors and call the police. You can try f*ghting the case but everyone will see you ran to shoot an unarmed man on the back while he attempted to run. Better have some good a*s lawyers

Last edited by Raymon; 01-10-2020 at 09:48 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #65
Fantastic 
space
space
Props total: 9237 9 K  Slaps total: 2827 2 K
 Commission said
Self defense

Shot em in the legs
What u mean ? The homie that started the f*ght is facing no charges.

The homie that shot the guy is facing charges....

1 week ago '10        #66
kingblock 
space
space
Props total: 6536 6 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 death Tutorial said
you mean black shirt?

and only reason they could even hit him with a charge was that he chased blue shirt outside. that's what makes it no longer self defense. if he shot him in the store it probably would be a different outcome.

i just don't understand how they both don't get a charge.
So he probably most likely would’ve been good had he just stood and started busting in the store opposed to running after him? Crazy how something so lil can make a difference in you being charged or not

1 week ago '06        #67
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 21885 21 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
To everybody saying he didn't have to shoot, think about it like this. If somebody will just start punching you out of the blue, they will more than likely shoot you also. I woulda shot his fat a*s too...you never know these n*ggas state of mind
+2   

1 week ago '04        #68
King Capo 
space
space
Props total: 1985 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
Crazy how n*ggas think it’s ok to punch on somebody and don’t expect what ever consequences come with it. You want to act tuff and gangsta expect gangsta and tuff sh*t behind that.
+4   

1 week ago '06        #69
jhicks 
space
space
Props total: 193 193  Slaps total: 59 59
 BitterDiesel said
"Stop smackin hungry a*s. n*gga, I can thear myself think "

"Gone with that, I paid for the plate I eat hoe I want"

"Bet keep that sh*t up and get this work"

"Beat it gordo"

"Say less.."

Either way looks like he's standing his ground to me tho..

Ol boy tried to Animorph into Usain Bolt when jit up the fyy on em.
he about to catch that good ole charge. when he pulled the gun the guy turned the other way and began to run. Then he (followed) the guy out the door and THEN shot him... that's where he fu*ked up on his end. If he had shot while the guy was still a threat, he would get off...
+1   

1 week ago '13        #70
Commission 
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
n*gga that's not the one on 7th ave off 125th which is the spot they was shooting at

I'm everywhere homie

You ain’t in the hood

U living in South Dakota

1 week ago '04        #71
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 33539 33 K  Slaps total: 2565 2 K
 death Tutorial said
fat a*s wasn't so tough when the tables turned lol
so u cant defend urself and u pull out a strap?

smh

1 week ago '04        #72
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 33539 33 K  Slaps total: 2565 2 K
 "SS" said
To everybody saying he didn't have to shoot, think about it like this. If somebody will just start punching you out of the blue, they will more than likely shoot you also. I woulda shot his fat a*s too...you never know these n*ggas state of mind
khaled lookalike didnt have a gun

1 week ago '19        #73
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5764 5 K  Slaps total: 3599 3 K
 BitterDiesel said
"Stop smackin hungry a*s. n*gga, I can thear myself think "

"Gone with that, I paid for the plate I eat hoe I want"

"Bet keep that sh*t up and get this work"

"Beat it gordo"

"Say less.."

Either way looks like he's standing his ground to me tho..

Ol boy tried to Animorph into Usain Bolt when jit up the fyy on em.
Nope.

The fat dude ran. After he ran, there was no need to shoot. That's not standing your ground. If he would have shot him in the store as he was being beaten, that would have been ok.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #74
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 6735 6 K  Slaps total: 970 970
Fatboys flubber saved his life. Rare W for all the fatties
+2   

1 week ago '06        #75
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 21885 21 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
 DJ Maximum said
khaled lookalike didnt have a gun
I don't know if he did or didnt, but anybody who would just attack someone out the blue, you don't know what they're capable of next
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+85online now  31
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
943 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+272online now  22
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
178 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  16
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy