Sh00ting Outside DJ Khaled Miami Restaurant! (What U Think He Said 2 Him???)

most viewed right now
+48  102
53 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '04        #26
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
Props total: 5935 5 K  Slaps total: 254 254
Let’s just take time to note that this man closed his fries, shot this dude, and probably went back inside to get his fries afterward. They must’ve been some good a*s fries.
+19   

1 week ago '19        #27
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 247 247  Slaps total: 18 18

Shoulda just whooped his a*s
+5   

1 week ago '05        #28
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 74150 74 K  Slaps total: 21270 21 K
If you walking around with a gun you looking for a problem.

Those weak a*s punches he could've put the gun up and ran my man the fade or just left it alone

As a big tall n*gga myself u cant be leaning on people thinking they gonna f*ght ya big a*s all the time.

Last edited by Dun Language; 01-10-2020 at 04:19 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '06        #29
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14784 14 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Shoot a fair one? n*gga he attacked him. A fair one is when we have a conversation and mutually agree to a one on one. Not a mf you dont even know throwing hands at you for some silly comment.

You gonna get your cap drilled with that mindset.
You don't need to shoot somebody just because they punch you. I mean yea you can justify it of course. But once he got the burner the guy was leaving.

People have had greater self control in more lively situations. I'm not making excuses for the guy punching him because he should of kept his hands to himself. But now guy with the burner is in trouble himself, he got to think smarter too.
+8   

1 week ago '17        #30
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 8988 8 K  Slaps total: 2720 2 K
Well don’t go punching ppl then you won’t get shot.

He would’ve got shot before he threw a punch on some Taxstone sh*t. But RIP Banga.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #31
Fantastic 
space
space
Props total: 9237 9 K  Slaps total: 2827 2 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I feel you but its all happening in one instance. n*ggas aint got time to think, he just got attacked and in his mind he defending himself.

Im impressed duke aint try to k*ll em, he tore his leg off.
I was thinking he’s a bad shot tbh lol.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #32
Jadedkiss 
space
space
space
Props total: 2972 2 K  Slaps total: 168 168
 BitterDiesel said
"Stop smackin hungry a*s. n*gga, I can thear myself think "

"Gone with that, I paid for the plate I eat hoe I want"

"Bet keep that sh*t up and get this work"

"Beat it gordo"

"Say less.."

Either way looks like he's standing his ground to me tho..

Ol boy tried to Animorph into Usain Bolt when jit up the fyy on em.

1 week ago '18        #33
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47433 47 K  Slaps total: 6326 6 K
 SupremeBeing5 said
Well don’t go punching ppl then you won’t get shot.

He would’ve got shot before he threw a punch on some Taxstone sh*t. But RIP Banga.
Ironic you say that statement by bringing up the Tax/Ave fiasco.....but what you fail to realize was Ave was the “victim” from the very beginning...... Troy was minding his business (eating fries) & Tax started “bullying”(attacking) him for reason.

Tax was asking to get his a*s beat but since he was a pu**y he starting shooting everybody instead the intended target and k*lled an innocent man.

RIP Banga & fu*k Ratstone
+5   

1 week ago '18        #34
Raymon 
space
space
space
Props total: 187 187  Slaps total: 17 17
People thinking shooting a fleeing person is perfectly fine the thread was over at that point that's how the court will look at it. If he hadn't ran that different but chasing and shooting them

Dude said something and big boy felt direspected, both should be charge as someone commented before. The suppose victim a*saulted when instigated. No matter what is said can't be putting your hands on nobody.
+3   

1 week ago '13        #35
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 61895 61 K  Slaps total: 10764 10 K
 Fantastic said
Damn they said homie that just random swung on fry guy ain’t facing no charges.

They both should be charged, you don’t shoot someone 4 x while they running away.
Self defense

Shot em in the legs

1 week ago '18        #36
Ryo857 
space
space
Props total: 2473 2 K  Slaps total: 478 478
“Stand your ground” right?

1 week ago '06        #37
Qbert 
space
space
Actually a friend of mine got shot in the leg and broke his femur or something of that nature, I didn't ask him about details but I hear that he was trying to humiliate some other guy at a club over a female.

He wasn't even dating the female, but he over did it trying to show off as she asked for the shooter to initially leave her alone.

These girls will send you to an early grave, then lay up with the shooter. Seen it a few times just the way it goes.

But honestly you can't be judging a book by it's cover. I never want to f*ght again unless someone is suppressing me or holding me back from attaining a goal that's imperative.

I'm not going to end up in jail over some ego sh*t. But it's different if someone finesses you out of your destiny all bets are off.

Just like Samson when the Philistines took his eyes and cut off his dreads because Delilah finessed him out of his anointing. He asked God for one last hurrah before going back to home. God gave him back his strength and he destroyed the temple with them in it.
+4   

1 week ago '18        #38
Neg Mwen 
space
space
space
Props total: 7369 7 K  Slaps total: 537 537
 Commission said
That’s E Class restaurant in Miami
Yea. Khaled's spot is in Miami Gardens and is more than a wing spot
+1   

1 week ago '05        #39
240sx 
space
space
Props total: 3498 3 K  Slaps total: 1169 1 K
Those were both bi*ch moves , weak a*s punches made dude look like a straight bi*ch shooting back at that weak sh*t running away ...
+1   

1 week ago '16        #40
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 6903 6 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 Commission said
That’s E Class restaurant in Miami
No it's not. That's The Licking, or Finga Licking

The food aight. Overpriced tho

1 week ago '18        #41
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 31657 31 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
Ya’ll saying dude needs to be shot over a fist f*ght.

Keep that same energy next time you get in a fist f*ght and somebody clap you.

Ya’ll just say sh*t to say sh*t.
+7   

1 week ago '05        #42
jaedot 
space
space
Props total: 12010 12 K  Slaps total: 759 759
Homie punches were mad weak. Ya all pu**y in here tho, so ya get whooped on and it's ok to pull a gun? fu*k raised you new n*ggas. Put ya fu*king dukes up Mary
+2   

1 week ago '16        #43
Ads 
space
space
space
Props total: 343 343  Slaps total: 181 181
 Qbert said
Actually a friend of mine got shot in the leg and broke his femur or something of that nature, I didn't ask him about details but I hear that he was trying to humiliate some other guy at a club over a female.

He wasn't even dating the female, but he over did it trying to show off as she asked for the shooter to initially leave her alone.

These girls will send you to an early grave, then lay up with the shooter. Seen it a few times just the way it goes.

But honestly you can't be judging a book by it's cover. I never want to f*ght again unless someone is suppressing me or holding me back from attaining a goal that's imperative.

I'm not going to end up in jail over some ego sh*t. But it's different if someone finesses you out of your destiny all bets are off.

Just like Samson when the Philistines took his eyes and cut off his dreads because Delilah finessed him out of his anointing. He asked God for one last hurrah before going back to home. God gave him back his strength and he destroyed the temple with them in it.

Bruh, not everything is about you and your inability to get a woman.

A guy shot a guy In a restaurant for hitting him while he was eating fries.... has nothing to do with you, your aspirations, your woman troubles.... or sampson.... or delilah.

The word incel gets thrown around too much but you really do sound like an incel the way you obsess over women and how they did you dirty.

1 week ago '04        #44
subway series 
space
space
Props total: 1536 1 K  Slaps total: 119 119
why did you keep shooting him

I heard dj Khaled saying another one ......
+3   

1 week ago '06        #45
Qbert 
space
space
 Ads said
Bruh, not everything is about you and your inability to get a woman.

A guy shot a guy In a restaurant for hitting him while he was eating fries.... has nothing to do with you, your aspirations, your woman troubles.... or sampson.... or delilah.

The word incel gets thrown around too much but you really do sound like an incel the way you obsess over women and how they did you dirty.
I guess comprehension isn't a strong suite of yours. I spoke on a situation on a friend of mine who got shot and circumstances surrounding it.

No where did it state anything about me not getting her or me even being involved. I reached back to a situation to relate and if I had another friend that got shot I would of used that as an example.

If you're going to continue to point me out in threads at least read completely before submitting reply if you want to go at it so bad.

I don't have an inability to get a woman and that wasn't even the context of my post in anyway?

What are you huffing about?

1 week ago '04        #46
subway series 
space
space
Props total: 1536 1 K  Slaps total: 119 119
my defence in court would be if trump/gov can k*ll a bad man legally

I can leg shot a bad man legally

1 week ago '04        #47
Dj KraZ 
space
space
Props total: 1378 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
I shot'em in self defense, but that line don't work for us colored folk
+2   

1 week ago '15        #48
Mozart 
space
space
space
Props total: 3089 3 K  Slaps total: 403 403
Dude was staring at him and words were exchanged, don’t know what was said though?

1 week ago '06        #49
Qbert 
space
space
 Ads said
sampson.... or delilah.

Point out in this post where I speak on this. If you have an issue with my previous posts you should of addressed it then. Not keep it deep inside to manifest it at a time when the subject in question has nothing to do with your rant.

The Samson and Delilah was just an example of getting finessed out of your destiny and it was the right one to use because I was getting across the message of taking out all your enemies with you at the same time.

If you follow the trail I said I don't want to f*ght again only in that specific circumstance. It be different if I was crying about the circumstance of Delilah and complaining about women, but it isn't even about that.

I can tell you hold things just as close to the chest as I do and it infuriates you. Imagine coming into a thread so hot - your complaint doesn't even make sense.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #50
Beezy84 
space
space
space
Props total: 1940 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
 Raymon said
People thinking shooting a fleeing person is perfectly fine the thread was over at that point that's how the court will look at it. If he hadn't ran that different but chasing and shooting them

Dude said something and big boy felt direspected, both should be charge as someone commented before. The suppose victim a*saulted when instigated. No matter what is said can't be putting your hands on nobody.
I don’t think people think it’s fine, but you have a good chance of getting shot by attacking someone. sh*t ain’t sweet. Obviously not the right reaction but a predictable one. Play stupid games

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+152online now  41
Image(s) inside Well my city is in a State of Emergency
175 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+273online now  28
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
179 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  25
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
955 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy