Cop charged with raping his tinder date

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+30  76
51 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #26
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12103 12 K  Slaps total: 2514 2 K
 bxgangmember said
i beat 3 r*pes myself. i’m a hood legend

Last edited by NYNY; 01-09-2020 at 04:47 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #27
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
Props total: 3683 3 K  Slaps total: 109 109
 angryostrich said
No senor
Come on man lmfao jesus.

1 week ago '19        #28
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6838 6 K  Slaps total: 5266 5 K
 Illogic said
I have dated all races most recently black want to taste sweet white nectar but afraid of another charge
I remember when I was younger I used to chat online a lot, and lot's of times when the other person asked me to send a pic, I sent one and then they disappeared without even saying anything. and yes this means they didn't like how I looked.

as you know, right now we live in the be a super model or die era. so:

1) if I'm very good looking, most people fall in love with me easily (and usually they think their love is super pure). but everybody likes a beautiful car, a beautiful house and a beautiful partner.

2) if I'm ok looking, most people may still want to be with me just for wasting time/fun/not being alone.

3) if I'm not good looking, they think I'm waste of their time. (unless they're as "not good looking" as me and want me not because of what I am, but because of what they're not.)

so what to do?

1) don't put a picture of flowers, trees or cookies as your profile picture. use your own pic even if you think it's not good. at least something like this wont happen again.

2) don't waste time time watching or reading romantic stuff.

3) try to look better (go to gym or whatever). not for others, but for yourself. looking better simply gives you more self-confidence and having self-confidence is good.

4) try to learn new things (you will probably like some of them) instead of wasting time chatting with strangers online.

5) stop caring if others like you or not. stop wanting to be cared about or to be loved. don't repeat in your head that someday someone different will come. be relax and live your life while not caring what others think about you.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #29
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 21885 21 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
 Amarula said
I remember when I was younger I used to chat online a lot, and lot's of times when the other person asked me to send a pic, I sent one and then they disappeared without even saying anything. and yes this means they didn't like how I looked.

1) if I'm very good looking, most people fall in love with me easily (and usually they think their love is super pure). but everybody likes a beautiful car, a beautiful house and a beautiful partner.

2) if I'm ok looking, most people may still want to be with me just for wasting time/fun/not being alone.

3) if I'm not good looking, they think I'm waste of their time. (unless they're as "not good looking" as me and want me not because of what I am, but because of what they're not.)

so what to do?

1) don't put a picture of flowers, trees or cookies as your profile picture. use your own pic even if you think it's not good. at least something like this wont happen again.

3) try to look better (go to gym or whatever). not for others, but for yourself. looking better simply gives you more self-confidence and having self-confidence is good.

4) try to learn new things (you will probably like some of them) instead of wasting time chatting with strangers online.

5) stop caring if others like you or not. stop wanting to be cared about or to be loved. don't repeat in your head that someday someone different will come. be relax and live your life while not caring what others think about you.

Man looks are trendy just like anything else. 10 or 15 years ago I was ugly fast forward and i look exactly the same tall, dark skinned and slim and bi*ches think im the nicest looking dude in the world. The sh*t is crazy
+3   

1 week ago '07        #30
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 120229 120 K  Slaps total: 12588 12 K
 angryostrich said
No senor

1 week ago '13        #31
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32596 32 K  Slaps total: 6959 6 K
 Illogic said
I have dated all races most recently black want to taste sweet white nectar but afraid of another charge
just do e-dating.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #32
cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4514 4 K  Slaps total: 2026 2 K
 angryostrich said
No senor

close thread...

he wrong tho!
+1   

1 week ago '13        #33
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32596 32 K  Slaps total: 6959 6 K
 Amarula said

so what to do?

u usually trolling, but i fux with this post
+1   

1 week ago '05        #34
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
Props total: 3589 3 K  Slaps total: 660 660
 "SS" said
n*gga you don't just get accused of 3 r*pes out the blue...you out here takin that pu**y bruh
This n*gga has 3 separate r*pe charges. He guilty for at least one of those sh*ts bare minimum.

+3   

1 week ago '06        #35
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 21885 21 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
 Gully Reloaded said
This n*gga has 3 separate r*pe charges. He guilty for at least one of those sh*ts bare minimum.

At least 1
+1   

1 week ago '13        #36
FNLN5150 
space
space
Props total: 13029 13 K  Slaps total: 1217 1 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
u know y’all goin to hell for this right, famo?

But sh*t did have me

Y’all tryna take a n*gga with y’all...
+1   

1 week ago '07        #37
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 120229 120 K  Slaps total: 12588 12 K
 FNLN5150 said
u know y’all goin to hell for this right, famo?

But sh*t did have me

Y’all tryna take a n*gga with y’all...
+1   

1 week ago '19        #38
Realtyme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 828 828
 Illogic said
Yeah bro false sh*t hoes lying saying I took pu**y, then I had underage case but sh*t my word against theirs
Same sh*t happen to me, dem crackas put on the s*x offender list

1 week ago '19        #39
Realtyme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 828 828
 bxgangmember said
i beat 3 r*pes myself. i’m a hood legend
Can't say the same for me bro
+1   

1 week ago '19        #40
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
Props total: 1102 1 K  Slaps total: 979 979
 Realtyme said
Can't say the same for me bro
damn

4 days ago '19        #41
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6838 6 K  Slaps total: 5266 5 K
 uoeno said
u usually trolling, but i fux with this post
i do what i can , when i can.

3 days ago '18        #42
Honestabe 
space
space
space
Props total: 1470 1 K  Slaps total: 317 317
 Illogic said
typical if you got decent lawyer I know been charged with r*pe multiple times

3 days ago '05        #43
TheChief 
space
space
Props total: 12527 12 K  Slaps total: 715 715
 Illogic said
typical if you got decent lawyer I know been charged with r*pe multiple times

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+272online now  31
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
177 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+85online now  24
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
941 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  16
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy