Huracán EVO and Amazon Alexa

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
44 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 weeks ago '06        #1
425 page views
6 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 73754 73 K  Slaps total: 4000 4 K
Huracán EVO and Amazon Alexa

+2   

best
worst
6 comments

2 weeks ago '14        #2
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 33971 33 K  Slaps total: 5924 5 K
That was really cool these rich people have the best toys but the commercial has some unintentional comedy to it like Why does the mans voice sound more like robot than Alexa's voice does? Sounds like he swallowed computer or he was the murderer on the phone in the Scream movies.
Also asking for a romantic restaurant and then asking for navigation to the restaurant but there is no woman in the car and we know he isn't stopping to pick her up because he would have told Alexa to navigate from her house or job to the restaurant. We know you are going to the strip club to eat at the buffet like everybody else you don't have to pretend to have a date to impress us man.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 33579 33 K  Slaps total: 2565 2 K
rather have google a*sistant than alexa
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Panem 
space
space
space
Props total: 377 377  Slaps total: 83 83
 titans7 said
That was really cool these rich people have the best toys but the commercial has some unintentional comedy to it like Why does the mans voice sound more like robot than Alexa's voice does? Sounds like he swallowed computer or he was the murderer on the phone in the Scream movies.
Also asking for a romantic restaurant and then asking for navigation to the restaurant but there is no woman in the car and we know he isn't stopping to pick her up because he would have told Alexa to navigate from her house or job to the restaurant. We know you are going to the strip club to eat at the buffet like everybody else you don't have to pretend to have a date to impress us man.
Man even lambo is taken over by the all inclusive mob.. Putting a woman in would be blasphemous. Alexa supplies the e-strogen.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6395 6 K  Slaps total: 1540 1 K
i sometimes start the navi to the new spot as i leave the garage and just ignore it while i first drive to the place that i know (e.g. to pick up my date) then begin to follow the navi once the business is done at that interim stop

i think this voice command is an interim step. i want something implanted so that i can command with my thoughts. talking is imo not a giant leap from using the hands
+1   

4 days ago '04        #6
Duntaz 
space
space
Props total: 18731 18 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
 DJ Maximum said
rather have google a*sistant than alexa

Google is better but i just prefer to say "Alexa" than "hey google" just soinds more natural ssying a name. So I'm just building up my lil amazon echo system as it develops. It's making my prime worth it. lol

4 days ago '04        #7
Duntaz 
space
space
Props total: 18731 18 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
 titans7 said
Ole morpheus talking to the matrix head a*s n*gga sound like a cyborg talking to Cerebro trying to steal Alexa shine.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  57
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  47
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
134 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  18
DOPE Cartoons that didn't make it.
57 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*