Jan 2 - You can now legally buy marijuana in Illinois

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #26
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 10498 10 K  Slaps total: 1061 1 K
 Greenghost2212 said
n*ggas like you are idiots 😂. This the perfect time to sell if you do because of the taxes smh. Especially if you ain't selling no bullsh*t. It's legal now to carry an ounce on you at ALL TIMES.
You ain't making fu*kin money selling no ounce of weed lil dirty a*s broke boy. Nickel and dime a*s gone end up on news RIp'd over a weak a*s ounce mid.

2 weeks ago '14        #27
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 2038 2 K  Slaps total: 591 591
 bi0 said
You ain't making fu*kin money selling no ounce of weed lil dirty a*s broke boy. Nickel and dime a*s gone end up on news RIp'd over a weak a*s ounce mid.
Sit yo dumbass down fu*kin celibate a*s lil boy. U sound like a n*gga who still need permission to go outside. And u an idiot too I said it was legal to carry an o ON U dumbass not to sell. And I'm smokin some gg#4 goof troop while u smokin k2. n*ggas know I smoke gas u must be new

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 2038 2 K  Slaps total: 591 591
 92baby said
If itís some garbage I donít want it Iím a people person

Iím good at least 4 states legal and illegal
That's the point of picking out what u want bro. I haven't had any issues with any green I bought from the dispo because I wasn't picking anything from any grower. I got my street sh*t too but I don't pick that sh*t it's random sh*t from the west.

2 weeks ago '17        #29
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 35704 35 K  Slaps total: 5582 5 K
 Greenghost2212 said
That's the point of picking out what u want bro. I haven't had any issues with any green I bought from the dispo because I wasn't picking anything from any grower. I got my street sh*t too but I don't pick that sh*t it's random sh*t from the west.
Bet thatís whatís some good places to go

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+120online now  15
Kobe Has to be the New NBA Logo
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-59online now  10
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy