Reasons why you shouldnt go to Church

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '19        #1
10168 page views
308 comments

blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
space
space
space
Props total: 18559 18 K  Slaps total: 20294 20 K
Reasons why you shouldnt go to Church

+50   

best
worst
308 comments

3 weeks ago '15        #2
KING SOULJA 
space
space
Props total: 22937 22 K  Slaps total: 11297 11 K
I went to church as a kid but stopped going. Then I went back years later to a Pentecostal church cus of this girl I was fuking and watching those people hoop and holler blabbering nonsense talking about the holy spirit infected them made me realize religion is a joke. I’m sure god is real. But I don’t think he gives a fuk if we go praise his name and sing songs about him once a week whilst donating money that poor god or Jesus never even gets to spend.
+147   

3 weeks ago '15        #3
WightAroundYo 
space
space
Props total: 3291 3 K  Slaps total: 526 526
I’m agnostic now, and I think “church people” and or Christians are the most judgemental people
+156   

3 weeks ago '15        #4
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 36620 36 K  Slaps total: 4712 4 K

+112   

3 weeks ago '09        #5
All Star Flow 
space
space
Props total: 2587 2 K  Slaps total: 704 704
 WightAroundYo said
I’m agnostic now, and I think “church people” and or Christians are the most judgemental people
They the worst bro they think Going to church and doing confessionals gives them a valid excuse to be morally fu*ked up.

I stay away from church goers especially Christians the worse I swear
+53   

3 weeks ago '06        #6
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 19528 19 K  Slaps total: 3392 3 K
 WightAroundYo said
by saying that, arnt you judging?

at the end of the day everyone all walks of life has the same negative characteristics as you put on "church people"
+68   

3 weeks ago '15        #7
WightAroundYo 
space
space
 datVAkid said
by saying that, arnt you judging?

at the end of the day everyone all walks of life has the same negative characteristics as you put on "church people"
Not it doesn’t and it’s Just my opinion from what I have experienced. “Church people” always say come as you are but talk behind people backs and gossip. Steal from the church. They act like they are holier than thou as if having a relationship with the “church” and or “god” makes them a better person.
+18   

3 weeks ago '05        #8
pnoi89 
space
space
Props total: 12689 12 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K
 KING SOULJA said
I went to church as a kid but stopped going. Then I went back years later to a Pentecostal church cus of this girl I was fuking and watching those people hoop and holler blabbering nonsense talking about the holy spirit infected them made me realize religion is a joke. I’m sure god is real. But I don’t think he gives a fuk if we go praise his name and sing songs about him once a week whilst donating money that poor god or Jesus never even gets to spend.
Pentecostal’s are a borderline cult and a bad representation of Christians. Lol i was in a similar situation where I was fu*king with a girl who left the church and is now an atheist, but still went because she lived with her parents who are completely faithful for that church.
+9   

3 weeks ago '14        #9
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
Props total: 4069 4 K  Slaps total: 206 206
����*♂️ . There are churches that still follow the Bible guidelines not worshiping on Sunday...the “reasons” given in that post are shallow....the Bible days where 2 or 3 are gather there I am also.....church or rather organized religion is the fellowship of like minded individuals for the common purpose........also this “judgement” sh*t...the Bible says judge or be judged....we make judgements every day consciously and subconsciously...it’s hypocrisy in every human to some degree.....like is anybody really objectively looking at things?
+38   

3 weeks ago '12        #10
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 81984 81 K  Slaps total: 13517 13 K
+8   

3 weeks ago '14        #11
Mvpmania 
space
space
Props total: 7406 7 K  Slaps total: 2456 2 K
The “church” is the congregation of the israelites, wherever we are.

Period
+11   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 4386 4 K  Slaps total: 566 566
 WightAroundYo said

I can’t pay the entry fee disguised as “tithes”
+26   

3 weeks ago '15        #13
WightAroundYo 
space
space
 deadendboy said
i can’t pay the entry fee disguised as “tithes”
😂😂
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #14
SyDuck 
space
space
Props total: 1124 1 K  Slaps total: 623 623
the biggest misconception for non-Christians is that church is a building... actually, the church is the people.
+70   

3 weeks ago '19        #15
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
Props total: 458 458  Slaps total: 203 203
1. i became grown so my mom could no longer force me

2. it’s boring

3. i don’t believe in obvious bullsh*t
+53   

3 weeks ago '06        #16
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 19528 19 K  Slaps total: 3392 3 K
 WightAroundYo said
Not it doesn’t and it’s Just my opinion from what I have experienced. “Church people” always say come as you are but talk behind people backs and gossip. Steal from the church. They act like they are holier than thou as if having a relationship with the “church” and or “god” makes them a better person.
That is judgement.

If you werent judging them, you wouldnt let that bother you, be your focus and just go to church for your own personal growth and relationship.

Why do you expect a human not be human just because they go to church?
Do you expect every car in a car shop to be fix and running 100 percent?
Do you expect every person in a hospital to have a perfect bill of health?
Do you expect every person in college or school to be smart or a genius?
So why do you expect every person in church to be a saint?
Go to church for yourself and no one else. If the people in church made you agnostic, then you got some issues.
Thats like saying rap fans made you not like rap music anymore.
+41   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
PrematureCome 
space
space
space
Props total: 691 691  Slaps total: 79 79
 blessings said

Tithes was more than just fruit and vegetables. It was animals and even at times human life. Currency didn't hold value until the Romans came along. Yes currency exist before the Roman however most people in the bible own livestock, servants and food. Nowadays currency hold more value than livestock and food.
---
Acts 7:48 "However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:"

Acts 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

This could be interpret in multiple ways but it's best to go back a couple passages to gain some context.
---
The Sabbath being Friday is true...if you're Jewish. In Christianity , Christ/Jesus is the center. So the Sabbath is on the day Jesus resurrected. Which is (or believed to be) Sunday. Each of the three Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) have their Sabbath on different days because those days a significant event occurred.
---
+23   

3 weeks ago '14        #18
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 23929 23 K  Slaps total: 5268 5 K
Same reason I don’t put milk and cookies out for Santa anymore.

+41   

3 weeks ago '16        #19
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 44648 44 K  Slaps total: 6435 6 K
thread sucks.

3 weeks ago '18        #20
Kid Astronaut 
space
space
Props total: 2782 2 K  Slaps total: 536 536
This is what happens when heathen infiltrate our books.

The bible was a record of events kept by a specific group of people called israelites. How this sh*t eneded up as a whole bunch of religions? Well the roman catholic church of course. They even created islam *wink wink too much sauce*

Christianity is a doctrine accepted by constantinople during the Nicene Creed. n*gga basically said we gone rock with the christos deity story because it fits our roman tradition better than a story of a hebrew peacekeeper and law giver. Boom. now we worship on the same day as the romans celebrate Mithras the sun god. Paul the apostle conceded a lot of hebrew laws to a*similate with the roman culture.

Bottom line is the book is read as a completely different form of literature than what it was initially inteded for. It was a record book for a SPECIFIC geoup of people.

Now the question is....what is so special about these damn israelites that would make most major religions sprout from their books?

Last edited by Kid Astronaut; 01-02-2020 at 04:13 AM..
+21   

3 weeks ago '18        #21
Kid Astronaut 
space
space
Props total: 2782 2 K  Slaps total: 536 536
 PrematureCome said
Tithes was more than just fruit and vegetables. It was animals and even at times human life. Currency didn't hold value until the Romans came along. Yes currency exist before the Roman however most people in the bible own livestock, servants and food. Nowadays currency hold more value than livestock and food.
---
Acts 7:48 "However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:"

Acts 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

This could be interpret in multiple ways but it's best to go back a couple passages to gain some context.
---
The Sabbath being Friday is true...if you're Jewish. In Christianity , Christ/Jesus is the center. So the Sabbath is on the day Jesus resurrected. Which is (or believed to be) Sunday. Each of the three Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) have their Sabbath on different days because those days a significant event occurred.
---

The sabbath is not always friday or saturday, or any other specific day of the week. We are supposed to be following the lunisolar calendar.

Sabbath lines up for thursday for this month

Last edited by Kid Astronaut; 01-02-2020 at 04:28 AM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #22
Bravo Golf 
space
space
space
Props total: 7836 7 K  Slaps total: 599 599
During my adolescent years going to church with my mom, I began to realize that the vast majority of churchgoers lives didn't progress much over that time period. Looking back as to why, it's because they believed that prayer fixes everything, and that simply believing and praying to God will make thier desires come through. I can't remember a sermon that actually encouraged people to take action for anything.

I get equally annoyed when I see social media posts from people trying to be inspirational. As an educator, one whose job it is to inspire the next generation, I believe that it's best to show someone how to do something, then actively guide them as they do it until they prove they can do it by themselves. Unfortunately, I've never seen a pastor exhibit that type of active leadership, although I'm sure there are some who do.
+35   

3 weeks ago '16        #23
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15828 15 K  Slaps total: 4652 4 K
 All Star Flow said
They the worst bro they think Going to church and doing confessionals gives them a valid excuse to be morally fu*ked up.

I stay away from church goers especially Christians the worse I swear
You Christianity confused with Catholicism but yeah don't learn facts, let your hate come from a place of ignorance

3 weeks ago '16        #24
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15828 15 K  Slaps total: 4652 4 K
 WightAroundYo said
You do understand the totally irony in this right?
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #25
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 5545 5 K  Slaps total: 556 556
All I ever get from these threads is people believe church is some magical place that makes people into perfect metahumans. And when they find out it's really a place of flawed, normal human beings just trying to find some larger meaning in life, it means the church doesn't "work". People are gonna do people things no matter what.
+27   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
TMZ Video of Meek MIll and Nicki Minaj argument in Hollywood
203 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  36
Open Marriage fu-kery!