Dec 24 - Doctor: Impossible Whopper has 18M times as much estrogen as a regular Whopper!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+125  47
64 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '13        #51
Facts B 
space
space
Props total: 18655 18 K  Slaps total: 2464 2 K
 Aztlan said
And the preachiness is another thing.

Stop telling me about "innocent animals." I don't give a fu*k b.
Yea I have alot of rastafarians in my family and they will k*ll and cook a goat and serve it but not eat it.

The vegans that love innocent animals need to be dropped into a safari jungle and see if those wild animals give a fu*k about their innocence.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #52
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 49188 49 K  Slaps total: 6486 6 K
 wtr1906 said
This is dumb logic
Living in a world where the Doritos Locos Taco was never invented is dumb!
+2   

1 month ago '05        #53
cbsepts 
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 651 651
 danneywilliams said
​The impossible whopper is being advertised by Burger King as a plant based alternative to the whopper. When food manufacturers started talking about making artificial meat, I, too, thought it would be impossible to make a hamburger cheaply enough to make it competitive. You see, I a*sumed that they would have to buy the individual amino acids (the building blocks for protein) and chemically string them together in the proper order, then remove the reagents (chemicals needed to cause the chain reactions) and then add something to give it the right textures.

​The impossible whopper (made by Impossible Foods) bypassed all of those steps. Letís compare the two. The impossible whopper patty is made from 24 ingredients. The most important ingredient is soy protein. The whopper patty has just one ingredient. That would be beef.

​The impossible whopper has 630 calories, mostly from the added oils. The whopper has 660 calories. So, about 5% less calories, this is not a huge improvement.

The impossible whopper has 25 grams of protein. The whopper has 28 grams. Seems pretty equal, only 11% less protein in the impossible whopper. However, not all proteins are created equal. There are 20 amino acids. Nine of which are essential, meaning your body cannot make them so they are required in the diet. Each of those essential amino acids must meet a certain level to make a complete protein profile. If any essential amino acid does not hit the required amount, it is said to be rate limiting. As an analogy, picture nine chains connected in a line. All of the chains need to lift 100 pounds to carry the load. If one chain can only support 50 pounds, it doesnít matter how much the others can support. The 50 pound chain is the rate limiting chain.

​As an extreme example, bovine gelatin, aka Jell-O, is 100% protein; however, it completely lacks the essential amino acid histidine. Therefore, its value as a protein is zero. In beef the rate limiting amino acid is tryptophan, which is at 79% of the required level. In soy protein, the rate limiting amino acid is methionine, which is at 41% of the required level. So, to compare the impossible whopper with the whopper, you have to take 0.41 x 25 grams of protein and compare it to 0.79 x 28 grams of protein. The impossible whopper has 10 grams of usable protein and the whopper has 22 grams of usable protein. So you would have to eat two and a quarter impossible whoppers to get the same protein in one whopper.

​Now, letís compare the estrogen hormone in an impossible whopper to the whopper made from hormone implanted beef. The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen. Now let me refresh your metric system. There are 1 million nanograms (ng) in one milligram (mg). That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper. Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow bo*bs on a male. Thatís the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill.

There is one ingredient in the impossible whopper that bears mentioning. Beefs red color comes from hemoglobin, the oxygen binding protein in blood, and myoglobin, the molecule that takes the oxygen away from the hemoglobin. To get the same red color in an impossible whopper, they used leghemoglobin. This is the cool part. Leghemoglobin is made by the bacteria, Rhizobium. Rhizobium is the crucial bacterium that lives in the nodules of the roots of legumes like soybeans. Rhizobium has an enzyme that can take nitrogen from the air and turn it into fertilizer, which the plant can use. The bacterial enzyme that binds the nitrogen is damaged by the presence of oxygen so the bacterium makes the leghemoglobin to bind oxygen to keep it out of the way. To make enough leghemoglobin to add to the impossible whopper, scientists spliced the gene for leghemoglobin into yeast. They can grow the yeast easily and separate the leghemoglobin and add it to the impossible whopper. So the impossible whopper is technically a genetically modified organism (GMO). Donít get me wrong, I think itís cool. Iím all in favor of GMOís. More should be done with them to improve our food supply. Currently, the only GMO protein that is legal in the US is a GMO salmon that is engineered to grow twice as fast. Unfortunately, the production and sale of it in the US is blocked by Senator, Lisa Murkowsky (R. Alaska). No doubt to protect Alaskaís salmon industry. Scientists have made a GMO milk cow which is modified to be polled (hornless) yet neither its meat nor milk is allowed to enter the food supply. Whatís funny about the impossible whopper being a GMO is that the people most likely to eat it are the ones most likely to be against GMOís.

​So when you watch the next Burger King commercial and you see the guy dressed as a cowboy eating an impossible whopper saying, ďWell, Iím a darn foolĒ. ďJust say, yep!Ē There is another word for really big lie. It is called a whopper. Hereís to hoping that the impossible whopper is a possible flopper.

This is perfect for all you pre/post transition BX trannies like SoyBoyLatte T. Keep eating that "Impossible" meat and pretty soon you'll have yourself a nice set of t*tties to feel on which is perfect because that's the only time you'll ever get to feel any t*tties anyway. Have a nice Christmas Eve!
yeah soy beans cause an uptick in estrogen production....

dont eat soy if your're a man
+1   

1 month ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 
space
space
Props total: 19426 19 K  Slaps total: 870 870
Lol but nah fr tho. I don't eat ground beef due to the e coli levels and me over indulging on burgers in the past. I'm allergic to soy beans and when I seen that this was the main component....
+2   

1 month ago '16        #55
Aztlan 
space
space
 ahmadou1 said
Imagine being hungry and instead of eating some sweet chili doritos you eat some kale chips?

fu*king up the job potluck and sh*t
+2   

1 month ago '04        #56
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13738 13 K  Slaps total: 558 558
If you want to keep your actual testosterone intact..

- eat plenty of raw nuts (almonds, Brazil, walnuts, macadamia.. NOT so much peanuts)
- rich green veggies (spinach, arugula, broccoli Brussels sprouts.. don’t overcook em)
- avocados! They got that good fat that’s needed to produce testosterone
- WATER.. LOTS OF WATER!

- decrease meat consumption.. and if you do get it: get as much grass fed and well treated & raises animals. Increase the beans and legumes in combo with quality grains/carbs to make up the protein (wild rice, potatoes, etc)
- just leave the processed veggie stuff alone (soy based, tofu ish)

- say fu*k SUGAR! Unfortunately, sugar is deadass top 3 worst things you can put in your body. It ruins the digestive properties and good bacteria in your gut, fu*ks up your insulin levels, so you can’t absorb food properly, throws off your hormones so it leads to anxiety and eventually depression, it’s addictive and hijacks your brains reward system, so you literally will imitate the mind of a drug addict who doesn’t want to accomplish sh*t in life except consume more of the substance.

And yes, it fu*ks up your testosterone because it counteracts it’s production process. Think about why back in the day, if a dude was acting timid, suspect, or straight up like a bi*ch, people would say, “he’s acting sweet or “he got a lil sugar in his tank”...

Last edited by slipnslide85; 12-24-2019 at 01:01 PM..
+10   

1 month ago '16        #57
Aztlan 
space
space
 slipnslide85 said

- eat plenty of raw nuts (almonds, Brazil, walnuts, macadamia.. NOT so much peanuts)
- rich green veggies (spinach, arugula, broccoli Brussels sprouts.. donít overcook em)
- avocados! They got that good fat thatís needed to produce testosterone
- WATER.. LOTS OF WATER!

- decrease meat consumption.. and if you do get it: get as much grass fed and well treated & raises animals. Increase the beans and legumes in combo with quality grains/carbs to make up the protein (wild rice, potatoes, etc)
sh*t sounds like keto minus the carbs
+4   

1 month ago '18        #58
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12260 12 K  Slaps total: 981 981
Turning n*ggas pu**y, and it's backed by scientific evidence.

What else about "the agenda" do n*ggas need to see?

Whole generation gonna be sterile at this rate.

1 month ago '18        #59
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12260 12 K  Slaps total: 981 981
 slipnslide85 said

- rich green veggies (spinach, arugula, broccoli Brussels sprouts.. donít overcook em)
- avocados! They got that good fat thatís needed to produce testosterone
- WATER.. LOTS OF WATER!

That water is no joke bro, once I upped my intake I was givings bi*ches rounds consistently.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #60
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 8457 8 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
 Ymmot said
I laugh at people whenever they tell me the impossible burger is more healthy. Impossible is processed food too.
Whoever actually believes that thing is healthy is a pure idiot/delusional

Youíre better off eating the processed beef

1 month ago '04        #61
vagangster 
space
space
space
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 80 80
So it's gonna give me bi*ch t*ts?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #62
dc3003 
space
space
Props total: 60368 60 K  Slaps total: 81677 81 K
 Aztlan said
Vegans are annoying.

This trend is stupid.
Suprising comment from a green deal liberal idiot like yourself

Last edited by dc3003; 12-24-2019 at 01:28 PM..

1 month ago '19        #63
93NinetyFour  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 5261 5 K  Slaps total: 8189 8 K
 dc3003 said
Suprising comment from a green deal liberal like yourself
Met Ali he said I'm the greatest!

1 month ago '06        #64
sj808 
space
space
space
Props total: 1351 1 K  Slaps total: 242 242
Propaganda
+2   

1 month ago '04        #65
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13738 13 K  Slaps total: 558 558
 Aztlan said
sh*t sounds like keto minus the carbs
NOOOOOO!! Iím for increasing good fats micros (because most ppl donít consume enough quality fats), but Iím not cool with restricting carbs. We still need it for good energy and carbs affect our mood. No point in looking shredder if you have the mood swings and hormones of a chronically irratble teenager with a terrible s*x drive
+4   

1 month ago '11        #66
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
Props total: 12156 12 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
 foshoVoodoo said
As a vegetarian I don't eat veggy burgers but they are needed because to stop eating meat is hard and you might have to take baby steps. But basically soy and tofu have crazy estro so estro gonna be high in a incredi whopper.
I am thinking about going plant-based for the new year but I have been worried about avoiding the high estrogen levels in foods

1 month ago '16        #67
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13474 13 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 Free my soul said
And? Just like beef, you shouldn't be fu*king eating it every damn day. I swear some of ya'll BX members are dumb
Who said you shouldnít eat beef everyday? Your mom?

1 month ago '08        #68
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20587 20 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
 Aztlan said
Vegans are annoying.

This trend is stupid.
especially when plants are living, breathing things that feel pain.

1 month ago '12        #69
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14149 14 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 Aztlan said
And the preachiness is another thing.

Stop telling me about "innocent animals." I don't give a fu*k b.
Trophy hunting is horrible but k*lling an animal, using the skin for warmth, fat for soap (& other stuff) & eating the meat is the most natural thing a human can do
+4   

1 month ago '16        #70
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 45666 45 K  Slaps total: 10034 10 K
 BaseWhitaker said
I am thinking about going plant-based for the new year but I have been worried about avoiding the high estrogen levels in foods
you can google foods and find which ones have estro. I know they say soy, tofu, and breadfruit have estro Idk what else.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #71
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 51025 51 K  Slaps total: 30532 30 K
 Aztlan said
Vegans are annoying.

This trend is stupid.
I agree be a man n eat the meat

That frail boy @ a virgin I mean vegan

1 month ago '16        #72
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 45666 45 K  Slaps total: 10034 10 K
 Aztlan said
Living in a world where the Doritos Locos Taco was never invented is dumb!
If I'm literally starving I might get a 7 layer burrito. Them crunch wraps had me hooked when they first came out though.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #73
OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 3791 3 K  Slaps total: 2449 2 K
After that Da Baby d*ck pic thread on here that did numbers, an impossible whopper wouldnít make a difference if these BX members eat em, theyíre already full of estrogen and Iím sure thereís sugar in their tank, also.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #74
Aztlan 
space
space
 foshoVoodoo said
If I'm literally starving I might get a 7 layer burrito. Them crunch wraps had me hooked when they first came out though.

1 month ago '19        #75
48laws 
space
space
Props total: 1514 1 K  Slaps total: 201 201
Boxden formula

1) pick a “controversial” topic about s*xuality or something related to it

2) post sensationalist article with questionable source

3) get a hot topic

4) have people who only read the title come in here and start going off about how they “knew it” and telling other equally stupid readers “stay woke”

5) someone comes in with actual legit sources and proof but is ignored, topic continues to go off fake source in OP

6) rinse and repeat
+5   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+120online now  8
Kobe Has to be the New NBA Logo
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-59online now  4
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy