repo'ed car doesn't match home

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '05        #26
Sub Crazy 
space
space
Props total: 7232 7 K  Slaps total: 801 801
 JayR04 said
That's a 2009-'13. Worth $30k at the most. Depreciation is a MF. No different than having a Honda Accord in the driveway. He just likes nice things.
Yep I buy old Acura’s and Maxima’s knowing they are worth absolute jack sh*t. However, I can get a backup camera, leather seats, bluetooth and a push start for less than 10k.

bi*ches still love it and think I’m doing ok for myself. They’re called bells and whistles for a reason.

Pushing a button to start your car makes them motherfu*kin panties moist. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Nissan or a Bentley.

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 12-20-2019 at 07:47 AM..
+7   

1 month ago '19        #27
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 11607 11 K  Slaps total: 3177 3 K
 JayR04 said
That's a 2009-'13. Worth $30k at the most. Depreciation is a MF. No different than having a Honda Accord in the driveway. He just likes nice things.
Well, apparently, the owner couldn't even keep up with the payments on that.

Nice things my azz...
+1   

1 month ago '19        #28
space
space
 Sub Crazy said
Yep I buy old Acura’s and Maxima’s knowing they are worth absolute jack sh*t. However, I can get a backup camera, leather seats, bluetooth and a push start for less than 10k.

bi*ches still love it and think I’m doing ok for myself. They’re called bells and whistles for a reason.

Pushing a button to start your car makes them motherfu*kin panties moist. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Nissan or a Bentley.
Yeah, I always buy used. I use the extra cash to buy after-market stuff.
My minivan has slotted and drilled brake discs. Looks better than a lot of cars in my neighborhood... but I'm never driving it to utilize the heat extracting capabilities like in race conditions. It doesn't make anyones panties wet.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #29
Sub Crazy 
space
space
 unit321 said
Yeah, I always buy used. I use the extra cash to buy after-market stuff.
My minivan has slotted and drilled brake discs. Looks better than a lot of cars in my neighborhood... but I'm never driving it to utilize the heat extracting capabilities like in race conditions. It doesn't make anyones panties wet.
People like what they like.

I love bomb a*s interiors because both my aunts are interior decorators. I just know I don’t need to spend 35k.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #30
space
space
 Sub Crazy said
People like what they like.

I love bomb a*s interiors because both my aunts are interior decorators. I just know I don’t need to spend 35k.
I hear you.
I used to replace the driver's seat with a Corbeau racing-style seat in my cars. Now, I'm older and my back can't handle it. I'm Asian so it's somewhat stereotypical to rice out one's car.... but it is what it is.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #31
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6764 6 K  Slaps total: 551 551
Hence why it's getting repo'd...

Their priorities are clearly not in order...

+4   

1 month ago '04        #32
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 33724 33 K  Slaps total: 2587 2 K
 "SS" said
That sh*t don't work, they have a thing called a skip trace that will report everyone you have everyone you have ever been a*sociated with and they will randomly stalk their houses until they find your sh*t. They also have cars with tag readers that just drive around parking lots all day, like malls and walmarts and sh*t and if it gets a hit the truck is on the way in minutes. Repos are big business now and they incorporate alot of technology, you can run, but they will eventually find it. One of their old school tricks is to catch you slippin at a family members house on a holiday
this and most cars that are repo'd if u buy it from a buy here pay here they have those tracking systems wired in the car if their older

or in gm vehicles on star where they can locate it

people are better off just returning the car back to place save the embarrassment
+1   

1 month ago '04        #33
LovinPavan 
space
space
Props total: 2269 2 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
 Toss said
lose lose situation. Can't tow an AWD car like that
really? pardon my ignorance, but doesn't neutral apply to all wheels?
+1   

1 month ago '06        #34
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 22852 22 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
 LovinPavan said
How u puttin a locked car in neutral with no key
+1   

1 month ago '07        #35
JoeDoe22 
space
space
Props total: 441 441  Slaps total: 26 26
 LovinPavan said
Towing a car with full time awd on two wheels causes transmission/drive train damage. The system is designed to move the front and rear wheels together.
+2   

1 month ago '09        #36
Toss 
space
space
space
Props total: 2856 2 K  Slaps total: 458 458
 LovinPavan said
You cant tow a AWD car the way they did. All wheels have to move at the same time. If not the car will get messed up
+2   

1 month ago '05        #37
Quddus 
space
space
space
Props total: 9312 9 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
 JayR04 said
You not lying about depreciation on those things.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #38
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 74119 74 K  Slaps total: 4012 4 K
 DaWavyOne said

You aint neva lie Bro you just described a large majority of Oakland i know a cat that has a 15 AMG and aint never left his momma crib in the middle of the slums. A low rank player who just loves to shine while moms still driving the Bus for cheese. Shyt don't make any sense.

Another a*sociate got a new panamera because ya know curry had one yet in the same position as first dude just at his chick moms crib . was dummy juiced when he pulled up then the squad hit him with the

NYNY said
Legit knew a polish family who had an rs6 avant and lived in a house with a tin roof
yeah mane, that sorta sh*t happens pretty often.

some people dont give a damn

at the end of the day....its their life. Whatever makes them happy

im glad i dont have that sorta mindset though.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #39
space
space
 Toss said
lose lose situation. Can't tow an AWD car like that

when i initially clicked the video, i was thinking the same thing. I really cant remember if that model was AWD though

1 month ago '06        #40
space
space
 SS";51491293]That sh*t don't work, they have a thing called a skip trace that will report everyone you have everyone you have ever been a*sociated with and they will randomly stalk their houses until they find your sh*t. They also have cars with tag readers that just drive around parking lots all day, like malls and walmarts and sh*t and if it gets a hit the truck is on the way in minutes. Repos are big business now and they incorporate alot of technology, you can run, but they will eventually find it. [SIZE=&quot said
One of their old school tricks is to catch you slippin at a family members house on a holiday[/SIZE]

major major major embarrassment

1 month ago '06        #41
space
space
 Sub Crazy said

^^^lol this dude gets it

+1   

1 month ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
 Sub Crazy said

uhhh nah

I agreed with you until the nissan or bentley talk

aint no way a hoe gonna choose u in a nissan maxima over a n*gga in a bentley

its smart to buy a used car add other things in them but be real

1 month ago '04        #43
smurfdoran 
space
space
space
Props total: 779 779  Slaps total: 60 60
 DJ Maximum said
uhhh nah

I bet his response is gonna be “well she ain’t for me then” or something to that effect.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #44
Sub Crazy 
space
space
 DJ Maximum said
uhhh nah

I didn’t mean that the bi*ch gonna go with a Nissan over a Bentley. fu*k no.

I meant bi*ches like push to start. They like pressing the button no matter what car they in. That’s what I meant.

A n*gga in a Bentley leaving with every bi*ch he got enough room for.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #45
Thierry Henry 
space
space
Props total: 5572 5 K  Slaps total: 200 200
 realgunta said

when i initially clicked the video, i was thinking the same thing. I really cant remember if that model was AWD though
I didn't see the 4matic emblem anywhere on the back, regular S550 is RWD i think
+2   

1 month ago '04        #46
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
 Sub Crazy said
I didn’t mean that the bi*ch gonna go with a Nissan over a Bentley. fu*k no.

I meant bi*ches like push to start. They like pressing the button no matter what car they in. That’s what I meant.

A n*gga in a Bentley leaving with every bi*ch he got enough room for.
man some women be off the chain I remember before I got in a relationship I never used to let girls know what cars I had so when I pull up they be like oh wow Driving a camaro has its perks. Android Auto Backup Camera Google a*sitant in the whip fu*ks they head up Then playing movies in the Car at the lake just wasnt fair
+1   

1 month ago '05        #47
GST 
space
space
Props total: 5352 5 K  Slaps total: 758 758
Corny n*ggas turn bi*ches off fast asf no matter what he drive
+2   

1 month ago '19        #48
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2172 2 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 Fresh said
....Aint Nobody Repoing Hoopties My n*gga. Banks Not Even About To Give Out A Loan For Them Kind of Cars Cause They Have No Value. The Buy Here, Pay Dealers Aint Messing with Them Either, So Stop It.
That’s how buy here pay here works, you fail to pay they repo and put the car back on the lot. Sell it again
+2   

1 month ago '19        #49
space
space
 DJ Maximum said
uhhh nah

Well, you are comparing apples to oranges. Price between a Bentley and any Nissan is huge.

Now, the Nissan Maxima is the highest end Nissan badged sedan, so it's got a lot of bells and whistles already... until you get into an Infiniti, which is a luxury badge/label for Nissan cars. You got posers in an Altima trying to trick you into thinking it's an Infiniti, that's another story.

1 month ago '17        #50
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78702 78 K  Slaps total: 4847 4 K
 JayR04 said
You can pick up a 2011 S550 for under$15k.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+82online now  41
Kobe and Wife Vanessa Had a Deal That They Would Never Fly on a Helicopter..
176 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+152online now  39
Been watching new, tributes, memorials of Kob all day, figured a bit out
56 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+79online now  24
Article inside There’s some weird energy in Hollywood right now