Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
234 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '06        #26
marcusaka50 
space
space
space
Props total: 17637 17 K  Slaps total: 3278 3 K
Looks too much like the Lamborghini truck...suv is taking over the market like weed
+1   

1 month ago '19        #27
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 2674 2 K  Slaps total: 280 280
 Naga Sadow said
Why not? I wish they'd call it a different name. I drive a Stelvio Quadrifoglio last year and that joint was amazing. It danced like a sports car. It'd be dope if the called it the Trackblazer or even better brought back the Typhoon name.
Still want a typhoon after all these years lol
Low key collectors item imo
+3   

1 month ago '16        #28
Ldogg310v2 
space
space
space
Props total: 8027 8 K  Slaps total: 816 816
 SimpinAintEz said
Get your panties out your cooch you emotional goof. Not my fault you spouted some ignorant sh*t.

“Hey they did it, why not” head a*s
What I said was simple.and to the point. No need to go into great detail. Porsche was very successful in adding a 4 door sedan ( panamera) and a suv ( cayenne) to their lineup.

Corvette is a very popular brand in America, so adding a 4 door and an SUV can also be successful and in their current position a profitable move.

What's ignorant about it? Only thing ignorant is your incessant need to overstate and overcomplicate a simple and sensical statement.

1 month ago '13        #29
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30991 30 K  Slaps total: 5972 5 K
 Ldogg310v2 said
What I said was simple.and to the point. No need to go into great detail. Porsche was very successful in adding a 4 door sedan ( panamera) and a suv ( cayenne) to their lineup.

Corvette is a very popular brand in America, so adding a 4 door and an SUV can also be successful and in their current position a profitable move.

What's ignorant about it? Only thing ignorant is your incessant need to overstate and overcomplicate a simple and sensical statement.
What you said was TOO SIMPLE to be considered anything other than nonsensical. Again, just because another car manufacturer was able to do something, doesn’t mean that another could or should. That’s ignorant af.

Why wouldn’t Chevy do what Porsche does? Oh idk, maybe because they operate on completely different business models, appeal to totally different consumers, and make vehicles that don’t compete with each other just for starters.

You were far better off stating “if Ford can do it, why not Chevy”. They’re direct competitors, have the same business models, and appeal to the exact same consumers.

Now go sit your dumb a*s down somewhere before you make more of a fool out of yourself than you already have.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #30
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 77975 77 K  Slaps total: 4777 4 K
 PRo said
Still want a typhoon after all these years lol
Low key collectors item imo
I've actually been looking for a nice unmodified black one for years in great condition but they're hard to find for a decent price. I found one in great condition in Wisconsin for $45k and I'm not pulling the trigger for that price.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #31
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 80713 80 K  Slaps total: 35720 35 K
Audi Q8, Range Rover Velar, Porsche Cayenne, and Tesla Model X are the best of these SUV/sports hybrid things.

1 month ago '16        #32
Ldogg310v2 
space
space
space
Props total: 8027 8 K  Slaps total: 816 816
 SimpinAintEz said
What you said was TOO SIMPLE to be considered anything other than nonsensical. Again, just because another car manufacturer was able to do something, doesn’t mean that another could or should. That’s ignorant af.

Why wouldn’t Chevy do what Porsche does? Oh idk, maybe because they operate on completely different business models, appeal to totally different consumers, and make vehicles that don’t compete with each other just for starters.

You were far better off stating “if Ford can do it, why not Chevy”. They’re direct competitors, have the same business models, and appeal to the exact same consumers.

Now go sit your dumb a*s down somewhere before you make more of a fool out of yourself than you already have.
You must have some deep seeded misery. You want to argue over semantics and bicker like a child. Not interested. I said what I said and judging by the amount of people who propped, its agreeable and sensible.

Also, just to point out, I havent attacked you or called you any wild disrespectful names like you have me. Shows your online bravery. If you was really as tough as you type, you wouldnt have to type it, cause you would know how real respect and common decency really is bruh.

Sorry your life is on a downward course, don't ty to drag me with. Have a nice day and God bless. I wont respond again.

Last edited by Ldogg310v2; 12-06-2019 at 11:55 AM..

1 month ago '05        #33
Dope Man 730 
space
space
Props total: 4506 4 K  Slaps total: 478 478
That's fire

1 month ago '16        #34
postemupndunkit 
space
space
Props total: 34337 34 K  Slaps total: 5256 5 K
Rip gm

1 month ago '05        #35
ice wolf 
space
space
Props total: 10283 10 K  Slaps total: 3361 3 K
Trash.

Elon’s taking the game over

These old school car company’s will be dropping like flies in the years to come

1 month ago '07        #36
Postradamus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21703 21 K  Slaps total: 5849 5 K
Nice,...

1 month ago '13        #37
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30991 30 K  Slaps total: 5972 5 K
 Ldogg310v2 said
You must have some deep seeded misery. You want to argue over semantics and bicker like a child. Not interested. I said what I said and judging by the amount of people who propped, its agreeable and sensible.

Also, just to point out, I havent attacked you or called you any wild disrespectful names like you have me. Shows your online bravery. If you was really as tough as you type, you wouldnt have to type it, cause you would know how real respect and common decency really is bruh.

Sorry your life is on a downward course, don't ty to drag me with. Have a nice day and God bless. I wont respond again.
Oh you won’t respond again? Whatever shall I do?

n*gga don’t threaten me with a good time. Carry you remedial a*s somewhere then.

Do you even know what semantics is dumbass? I didn’t make a single argument over the meaning of a word. My argument revolves around you nonsensically equivocating what Porsche can do to what Chevy can do.

I pointed out several reasons why that thinking was flawed and even offered a more logical comparison to a manufacturer that Chevy shares numerous similarities with. Now go somewhere and...

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 12-06-2019 at 01:43 PM..

1 month ago '08        #38
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10521 10 K  Slaps total: 2763 2 K
It will work

Maserati pulled it off

1 month ago '10        #39
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
space
space
Props total: 1943 1 K  Slaps total: 458 458
That concept looks like a "poor man's" Lambo Urus. I want it.

+1   

1 month ago '19        #40
Cowboy 
space
space
space
Props total: 1000 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109
needs to be electric or a no go for me fam

+1   

1 month ago '13        #41
kingrayden 
space
space
space
Props total: 979 979  Slaps total: 221 221
Nah don't do it

1 month ago '16        #42
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12314 12 K  Slaps total: 2600 2 K
 TrillPeez said
Yes cuz...Chevy has no other SUV's
n*gga Chevys suv range is midrange at best they obviously lookin to sell a suv model for rich folk to compete with the model x,urus,cayenne,gle etc

Last edited by NYNY; 12-06-2019 at 03:38 PM..

1 month ago '19        #43
PRo 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I've actually been looking for a nice unmodified black one for years in great condition but they're hard to find for a decent price. I found one in great condition in Wisconsin for $45k and I'm not pulling the trigger for that price.
Yea that's too damn much lol
By the time we're in our 60s, 45k might be a steal though...
I'm thinking about what cars will be our generation's shelby GT by the time we're old enough to have disposable income. Suzuki sidekick? 96 impala? 190 Benz? Any of the old V 12s from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, e.t.c
A typhoon on that last imo, sh*t they're kind of rare even RN. Imagine 20 years from today
+1   

1 month ago '19        #44
Thatdude31 
space
space
Props total: 1878 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Dodge needs to go ahead and remake the Magnum and we would be golden.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #45
Walmart 
space
space
Props total: 19355 19 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
I wish Chevy would make a 4 door Stingray sedan, but I highly doubt this will be more than a concept car, like the Cadillac Sweet 16 that was never released.

1 month ago '17        #46
space
space
 PRo said
Yea that's too damn much lol
By the time we're in our 60s, 45k might be a steal though...
I'm thinking about what cars will be our generation's shelby GT by the time we're old enough to have disposable income. Suzuki sidekick? 96 impala? 190 Benz? Any of the old V 12s from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, e.t.c
A typhoon on that last imo, sh*t they're kind of rare even RN. Imagine 20 years from today
Eventually when the money is right I will have a Typhoon and a 90 560 SEC 8n my garage.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #47
PRo 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Eventually when the money is right I will have a Typhoon and a 90 560 SEC 8n my garage.
My favorite Benz ever bruh
Any of the SEC's though 84-92, and the CL's afterwards
Big body coupe's my sh*t
The new s class coupe ain't the same though
+1   

1 month ago '17        #48
space
space
 PRo said
My favorite Benz ever bruh
Any of the SEC's though 84-92, and the CL's afterwards
Big body coupe's my sh*t
The new s class coupe ain't the same though
I was actually thinking of selling my 454 SS or 69 Z28 for one or an Alpina B12 I'm still thinking too.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #49
PRo 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I was actually thinking of selling my 454 SS or 69 Z28 for one or an Alpina B12 I'm still thinking too.
Can't fu*k with b.m's they break too often.
The Alpina MIGHT be more reliable, but I wouldn't risk it. The tolerances in b.m's are too tight to begin with, you can do all the preventive maintenance you want, they still break

I'd take a CL or SEC ANYDAY over the Alpina bruh
Beautiful car, but them bi*ches dainty
And they lose massive value... you can get a 5 year old Alpina for the same price as a 9 or 10 year old E63. I'm no mechanic, so a b.m just isn't for me lol

1 month ago '17        #50
space
space
 PRo said
Can't fu*k with b.m's they break too often.
The Alpina MIGHT be more reliable, but I wouldn't risk it. The tolerances in b.m's are too tight to begin with, you can do all the preventive maintenance you want, they still break

I'd take a CL or SEC ANYDAY over the Alpina bruh
Beautiful car, but them bi*ches dainty
And they lose massive value... you can get a 5 year old Alpina for the same price as a 9 or 10 year old E63. I'm no mechanic, so a b.m just isn't for me lol
I'm talking about a 98 8 series B12. Those aren't too too problematic. Still not as good as the Mercs of that time but they're nowhere near anything like post 2001 BMW's. And I say this a a person who shelled out $12k for a complete valve train fix for my old 09 M5.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-47online now  45
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  13
OTF Dede should sue YouTube for millions. Plus the police if no arrest are made!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  9
Video inside God, they don’t make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
106 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
18 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy