New Truck boys..

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
236 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 months ago '15        #51
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 27418 27 K  Slaps total: 4259 4 K
 niruggg said
curious as to what you drive and why you would stumble your way into a truck thread
Hybrid..was probably on the front page who knows

2 months ago '18        #52
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 32195 32 K  Slaps total: 3322 3 K
 thirssty58 said
Hybrid..was probably on the front page who knows
fair enough

2 months ago '14        #53
DUENASnoches 
space
space
Props total: 1235 1 K  Slaps total: 58 58
 Jwardisback3rd said
Got a 2018 F-150 XLT that Iím flipping the fu*k out and almost done with
As of now have the dv8 front and back bumpers that I will be painting white to match the truck with some black accents along with the shackles and 12k winch. Black side steps, White bolted fender flares. Bds 4inch lift kit with 2.5 fox coil overs. 20inch black Rhino wheels with 35 Nitto grappler tires, Roush exhaust. Morimoto XB led headlights ďthat I just got in todayĒ trex black mesh grill. And rocker lights to stunt at night time.

The wife is getting pissed because I havenít put any of it on yet so my whole garage is filled with boxes. Want it all done at once so I get the instant satisfaction to see it done all at once. Just waiting on the bds kit to get delivered then Iím taking her to the shop.
Pix!
+1   

2 months ago '18        #54
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 3065 3 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 DUENASnoches said
Pix!
Dropping the front and back bumpers off tomorrow to get painted...truck should be ready in a couple weeks most, I’ll post some pics forsure
+2   

2 months ago '10        #55
Frasier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13224 13 K  Slaps total: 14314 14 K

I just picked this up a few months ago.
+9   

2 months ago '04        #56
GetEmDaddy902 
space
space
Props total: 3649 3 K  Slaps total: 798 798
Chevy gang over here but nice truck man congratulations for the hardwork
+1   

2 months ago '18        #57
Blaffy 
space
space
space
Props total: 67502 67 K  Slaps total: 6262 6 K

2 months ago '16        #58
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 19689 19 K  Slaps total: 778 778
 Txheat said
Iíve got a 2017 F-250 Platinum and the damn thing is falling apart. The worst $80k Iíve ever spent.

You've got a Nice truck though. Good luck and be glad you didnít get a sunroof because my sh*t is leaking itís a*s off.
Had a 2014 King Ranch and it started fu*king up immediately!
Truck was hard as hell, but damn bro.

Got rid of it and got a Yukon Denali and stole a Mitsubishi Raider from a dude about to be deployed as my beater pickup.

I just have bad luck with Fords I guess.

+1   

1 month ago '09        #59
jasperfect 
space
space
Props total: 1705 1 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 Txheat said
Iíve got a 2017 F-250 Platinum and the damn thing is falling apart. The worst $80k Iíve ever spent.

You've got a Nice truck though. Good luck and be glad you didnít get a sunroof because my sh*t is leaking itís a*s off.
80K!!!!! Holy hell
+1   

1 month ago '18        #60
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6444 6 K  Slaps total: 1354 1 K
 Jwardisback3rd said
Got a 2018 F-150 XLT that Iím flipping the fu*k out and almost done with
As of now have the dv8 front and back bumpers that I will be painting white to match the truck with some black accents along with the shackles and 12k winch. Black side steps, White bolted fender flares. Bds 4inch lift kit with 2.5 fox coil overs. 20inch black Rhino wheels with 35 Nitto grappler tires, Roush exhaust. Morimoto XB led headlights ďthat I just got in todayĒ trex black mesh grill. And rocker lights to stunt at night time.

The wife is getting pissed because I havenít put any of it on yet so my whole garage is filled with boxes. Want it all done at once so I get the instant satisfaction to see it done all at once. Just waiting on the bds kit to get delivered then Iím taking her to the shop.

Should have bought a tundra. Nonetheless,
Pics please
+3   

1 month ago '18        #61
space
space
 JacobWatch said
Iíve always loved the look of the raptor but I heard all the complaints

Peoples bad experiences doesnít sway me tho so I went looking at pick ups and that Dodge Ram interior is just too fire to pass up compared to the ford
Get a tundra. Power back window>>>>>
+1   

1 month ago '18        #62
space
space
 Frasier said

I just picked this up a few months ago.

Nice.

Tundras.com

"BrownbomberTT"
+1   

1 month ago '10        #63
space
space
 Losantana16x3 said
Get a tundra. Power back window>>>>>
That back window is fu*kin clutch.

One of the reasons I made sure I went with the higher end, and got the platinum.

Love it. Iím gonna our a lift in it soon, just decided how high I want to go. I think going too high on a lift is corny. I wonít go over 4.5Ē but deciding what lot to go with is tough.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #64
space
space
 Frasier said

One of the reasons I made sure I went with the higher end, and got the platinum.

Love it. I’m gonna our a lift in it soon, just decided how high I want to go. I think going too high on a lift is corny. I won’t go over 4.5” but deciding what lot to go with is tough.
Yep. I've been debating with myself. People think I'm crazy the way I ponder this sh*t and talk about it like its politics in the BX news section. If life was that easy, it wouldn't be greasy. Think I'm going for a level. 1-1.5 in the front and like a .25 or .5 in the back. Go up on tire size and beeeeam. Mini lift starter pack.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #65
space
space
 Losantana16x3 said
Yep. I've been debating with myself. People think I'm crazy the way I ponder this sh*t and talk about it like its politics in the BX news section. If life was that easy, it wouldn't be greasy. Think I'm going for a level. 1-1.5 in the front and like a .25 or .5 in the back. Go up on tire size and beeeeam. Mini lift starter pack.
Yeah itís a good look.

I had a 2012 Tundra a few years ago and I did a 3/2 Lift. But it was a cheap block lift so the ride was pretty rough. I was able to fit 33ís on there though.

But this is a brand new truck so I donít want to put a cheap lift on it. I want to make sure the suspension is up to par. Iíd like to do a 3-4Ē Lift, 18-20Ē rims and I want a little offset.

I really like these rims. Theyíre different than what everyone else is puttin on. Iíve seen so many Fuel wheels...even though there are some Fuel wheels I like.

+2   

1 month ago '18        #66
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
 Frasier said

Love it. Iím gonna our a lift in it soon, just decided how high I want to go. I think going too high on a lift is corny. I wonít go over 4.5Ē but deciding what lot to go with is tough.
Bds is the best lift on the market and comes with a no fine print warranty, which means you can launch your truck and if it breaks you’ll get a new for free, expensive but it’s worth it...

I ended up going with a 4” Pro comp with 2.5 fox coilovers and fox shocks.... the actual hardware doesn’t matter as much when adding a lift, but shocks n coilovers do.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #67
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
 Frasier said
Yeah itís a good look.

I had a 2012 Tundra a few years ago and I did a 3/2 Lift. But it was a cheap block lift so the ride was pretty rough. I was able to fit 33ís on there though.

But this is a brand new truck so I donít want to put a cheap lift on it. I want to make sure the suspension is up to par. Iíd like to do a 3-4Ē Lift, 18-20Ē rims and I want a little offset.

I really like these rims. Theyíre different than what everyone else is puttin on. Iíve seen so many Fuel wheels...even though there are some Fuel wheels I like.

I went with 4inch pro comp with 2.5 fox coilovers and shocks... haven’t got them in the mail yet but heard that’s the smoothest and best shocks on market
+2   

1 month ago '18        #68
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6717 6 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K

1 month ago '18        #69
space
space
 Frasier said
Yeah it’s a good look.

I had a 2012 Tundra a few years ago and I did a 3/2 Lift. But it was a cheap block lift so the ride was pretty rough. I was able to fit 33’s on there though.

But this is a brand new truck so I don’t want to put a cheap lift on it. I want to make sure the suspension is up to par. I’d like to do a 3-4” Lift, 18-20” rims and I want a little offset.

I really like these rims. They’re different than what everyone else is puttin on. I’ve seen so many Fuel wheels...even though there are some Fuel wheels I like.

These are hard. I suggest 20s with grapplers. I've been seeing some +4 inch fords and chevys with deep grapplers. Not wide just tall. Like this one.....

Check this sh*t out though.....

+1   

1 month ago '15        #70
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
Props total: 8968 8 K  Slaps total: 1099 1 K
 Blaffy said

How???????
+1   

1 month ago '04        #71
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14602 14 K  Slaps total: 1905 1 K
 Blaffy said
That weather broke one of my rear door handles. Now I have to get some buwlshiet a*s part because it snapped in frozen weather mfers can't open door from outside
+2   

1 month ago '16        #72
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 5302 5 K  Slaps total: 3839 3 K
Rivian

1 month ago '14        #73
DUENASnoches 
space
space
Props total: 1235 1 K  Slaps total: 58 58
 Frasier said
Yeah it’s a good look.

I had a 2012 Tundra a few years ago and I did a 3/2 Lift. But it was a cheap block lift so the ride was pretty rough. I was able to fit 33’s on there though.

But this is a brand new truck so I don’t want to put a cheap lift on it. I want to make sure the suspension is up to par. I’d like to do a 3-4” Lift, 18-20” rims and I want a little offset.

I really like these rims. They’re different than what everyone else is puttin on. I’ve seen so many Fuel wheels...even though there are some Fuel wheels I like.

That’s ironic... I’d never heard of this brand before but I have these wheels saved as a potential for my ride as well. I was searching “gloss black and milled” and that’s how they came up for me.

Last edited by DUENASnoches; 12-15-2019 at 01:16 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '08        #74
606robin 
space
space
Props total: 9071 9 K  Slaps total: 723 723
 Txheat said

Could've gotten a loaded 2019 Ram 2500 and made actual money...

Or better could've gotten a loaded Tundra, with better reliability and resale.

1 month ago '18        #75
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 16993 16 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
 606robin said
Could've gotten a loaded 2019 Ram 2500 and made actual money...

Or better could've gotten a loaded Tundra, with better reliability and resale.
I donít like rams because their build quality is sh*t.

My F-250 has better resale value than a Tundra. Someone I know just bought a used 2018 F-250 Platinum with 30k miles on it for the same price I paid for mine brand new.

Diesel trucks hold their value better than most.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-47online now  48
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  14
OTF Dede should sue YouTube for millions. Plus the police if no arrest are made!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  12
Video inside God, they donít make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
106 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
18 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy