"Crisis On Infinite Earths" CW Arrowverse Crossover (Trailer)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
23 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '11        #51
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 16771 16 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
man they k*lled this dude like 4 times already

2 months ago '04        #52
MosDefinition 
space
space
Props total: 7131 7 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
kevin conroy as batman

+4   

2 months ago '04        #53
regularjoe 
space
space
Props total: 20842 20 K  Slaps total: 5147 5 K
Lol he’s not dead.

2 months ago '07        #54
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23845 23 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
 MosDefinition said
kevin conroy as batman

OG animaed Batman/ Batman Beyond mashup
+4   

2 months ago '07        #55
space
space
Tom Welling out here looking like a starting NFL TE compared to the new guy and the hilarious part is the new guy is cut guy
+6   

2 months ago '07        #56
Daville502 
space
space
Props total: 4309 4 K  Slaps total: 256 256
Ive enjoyed this ep more than the first . earth 99 batman is nuts.

2 months ago '07        #57
cankstoochie 
space
space
Props total: 4800 4 K  Slaps total: 1475 1 K
Episode 2 was better

2 months ago '04        #58
MosDefinition 
space
space
Props total: 7131 7 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
 Daville502 said
Ive enjoyed this ep more than the first . earth 99 batman is nuts.
Every Batman is nuts though
+2   

2 months ago '07        #59
space
space
Soooo Lex k*lled a ton of Supermen and Batman went Rogue and k*lled ppl.... only to die by falling into to some conveniently placed electrical equipment

This is my main beef with arrowverse. They finally had the balls to cast a Superman but batman is still off limits for crossovers like these
+2   

2 months ago '07        #60
Daville502 
space
space
 Rico23 said
Soooo Lex k*lled a ton of Supermen and Batman went Rogue and k*lled ppl.... only to die by falling into to some conveniently placed electrical equipment

This is my main beef with arrowverse. They finally had the balls to cast a Superman but batman is still off limits for crossovers like these
Yeah its annoying. Thats how you end up with Batwoman as the paragon of courage.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #61
Daville502 
space
space
Blacklighting ep is a unofficial crisis tie in.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #62
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
Props total: 13831 13 K  Slaps total: 1995 1 K
 Daville502 said
This. Arrowverse fans after going to be heated sitting through this trash episode thinking it's actually a a real part of COIE

I know I am. This show is terrible.

2 months ago '04        #63
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 80114 80 K  Slaps total: 14656 14 K
They got me with all the nostalgia.

Kevin Conroy as evil Bruce.

Routh's Superman suit looked great.

Good to see Tom Welling.

Erica Durance back as Lois.

Based Ollie already back.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #64
space
space
 Daville502 said
It wasn't a direct tie in but clearly it was Crisis adjacent. That's enough for now

2 months ago '04        #65
space
space
 Rico23 said
It wasn't a direct tie in but clearly it was Crisis adjacent. That's enough for now
I gave up on Black Lightning a few weeks ago. Anything important from tonight's episode?

2 months ago '13        #66
Godric 
space
space
Props total: 4964 4 K  Slaps total: 1057 1 K
Been pretty disappointed by everything and the endless jackassary is stupid. From Lex immediately stealing the book and nobody really reacting or caring to Bruce Wayne dying the way he did. Shoehorn in Batwoman as anything other than a giant waste of a character is also horrible.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #67
Klasicktha1 
space
space
Props total: 4380 4 K  Slaps total: 1361 1 K
This shyt is wack!!! Tom Welling was pointless in this and the Superman f*ght was corny as fu*k!!!! CW versions of Superman is trash out here!!! These muhfu*kas can't exist without call backs to Christopher Reeves and the overrated a*s Superman theme. It was great seeing Kevin Conroy, I wonder what he would've been like in his younger days if he had a chance to play Batman. Smallville Lois is still fine as hell!!! Thank gaaawd because the new Lois is a 3 in my area!
+2   

2 months ago '07        #68
space
space
 !!! said
I gave up on Black Lightning a few weeks ago. Anything important from tonight's episode?
It was an "odd" episofe. It didn't really push the regular storyline much. It waa basically a long winded episode that basically let this universe's BL family know that other universe's exist kinda like this was a one off soft opening to the Arrowverse. If that makes sense jenn's body and consciousness swapped places in and out with 2 other versions of her from 2 other Earth's(hard to explain you'd have to watch it). The anti matter in the sky from the red sky storms fu*ked with her powers. Of course Gambi took everything in stride like he was Stephen Hawking or some sh*t it was a dope concept executed very poorly. But at the end...
[spoiler - click to view]

so now BL is officially in Arrowverse...at a pretty heavy cost

BL is definitely losing it's steam. Without Tobias this season it's falling flat. First 2 seasons were great but now i have no idea how this season will finish given what just happened

Last edited by Rico23; 12-09-2019 at 10:29 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #69
space
space
 Rico23 said
It was an "odd" episofe. It didn't really push the regular storyline much. It waa basically a long winded episode that basically let this universe's BL family know that other universe's exist kinda like this was a one off soft opening to the Arrowverse. If that makes sense jenn's body and consciousness swapped places in and out with 2 other versions of her from 2 other Earth's(hard to explain you'd have to watch it). The anti matter in the sky from the red sky storms fu*ked with her powers. Of course Gambi took everything in stride like he was Stephen Hawking or some sh*t it was a dope concept executed very poorly. But at the end...

so now BL is officially in Arrowverse...at a pretty heavy cost

BL is definitely losing it's steam. Without Tobias this season it's falling flat. First 2 seasons were great but now i have no idea how this season will finish given what just happened
Exactly why I gave up on it. sh*t is trash.

2 months ago '07        #70
space
space
 !!! said
Exactly why I gave up on it. sh*t is trash.
Well it probably won't matter now because

So basically Crisis is gonna fix everything some kind of away like a reverse snap...or else this was the unofficial series finale
+3   

2 months ago '09        #71
dweezy 
space
space
Props total: 747 747  Slaps total: 171 171
 !!! said
Black Lighting been the best CW superhero show for the last three years
+4   

2 months ago '04        #72
space
space
 dweezy said
Black Lighting been the best CW superhero show for the last three years
I just can't do it anymore. Even The Flash has been tough to get through this season.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #73
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 15673 15 K  Slaps total: 3120 3 K
I didn't love yesterday's episode, but it was better than this. Yesterday's ep was too Supergirl, but at least it stuck to it's identity. Batwoman's show has yet to establish an identity, so a bulk of this episode is like an extension of a Supergirl episode.

each crossover episode is supposed to be a crossover, while sticking to that show's identity and complimenting the narrative of the subplots. Supergirl was annoying, but it accomplished it' goal. This ep had like 30% devoted to Bruce and Kate. It was mostly Superman vs Superman (Routh) and it was wild corny. I rather Smallville's Superman taking up most of the time, instead of Routh.

I hate Routh's performance as Ray Palmer in everything. I seen some images of Routh as Superman some months back and I thought there'd be redemption for his bad performances in Legends and the Superman movie. Instead, this happens. I dislike the main Superman (Dereck from Teen Wolf) but at least he's tolerable. I'm glad that they're k*lling him off this season. Hope they k*ll his wife's character as well. She's not a bad actress, just guilty by a*sociation.

This episode should of mostly revolved around Bruce and Kate or even doing more with the Oliver revival. If you're gonna go Superman, should've went big with Tom Welling. The crazy part is that the lose of Clark's (Welling) powers was perfect. Lex k*lling the multiple Superman and then being stumped by Smallville is beautiful. Then being able to manipulate Superman (Routh) is perfect symbolism for how trash Routh's Superman is in the movie and in this episode.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #74
SokeSleezy 
space
space
Props total: 607 607  Slaps total: 100 100
Loved the homage to the death Of Superman comic and the fact that this episode of wack a*s BatWoman only gave her like 2% screen time they know nobody gives a sh*t about her

2 months ago '04        #75
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33822 33 K  Slaps total: 10726 10 K
Burt Ward Arlis 89 Batman Jimmy and Titans Robin
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Chinese Market Coronavirus Outbreak Sold Live Koalas, Snakes,..
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-40online now  23
Video inside Dam Florida , He's Only 13
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Jan 23 - NYC 12 release footage of a bar backout that got deadly
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside BREAKING: YG ARRESTED AT HIS HOME For FELONY ROBBERY, B4 NIP GRAMMY TR..
94 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy