Jan 14 - Dave Chappelle endorses Andrew Yang; will host shows & campaign in South Carolina

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+121  40
60 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '12        #26
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 33474 33 K  Slaps total: 5924 5 K
Lol why this late tho? Super Tuesday is weeks away and Yang isnít even in this debate. Heís not winning anything. Yang could have used his endorsement last year
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
Props total: 121435 121 K  Slaps total: 12666 12 K
 NoLvstName said
His wife forced him

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #29
x Tha Arkitek x  OP
space
space
Props total: 13834 13 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
Karen Hunter under stands the strength that Andrew Yang can bring to us.

2 weeks ago '14        #30
Ivorypillars 
space
space
Props total: 25073 25 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
 POSITIVITY said
Iíd be cool with Bernie and wang
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
Props total: 3189 3 K  Slaps total: 828 828
2 horse race between Bernie and Biden.
Deal with it,
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #32
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21188 21 K  Slaps total: 1770 1 K
sorry, i can't vote for someone who has MMA f*ghters in their platform when people don't have homes and food

or someone who demonizes mental health

2 weeks ago '04        #33
x Tha Arkitek x  OP
space
space
 yolaboy said
sorry, i can't vote for someone who has MMA f*ghters in their platform when people don't have homes and food

or someone who demonizes mental health

Demonizes mental health? Care to explain? Andrew Yang has a special needs son and speaks on the the issues of mental health more than any one running ---

And you want to address homes & food? Did you decide to skip over the Freedom Dividend of $1,000 a month? A benefit that would stack with housing a*sistance, Social Security Disability Insurance, Social Security retirement & VA Disablity.

Curious to hear your opinion on these policies?
| / | | s | | |

2 weeks ago '14        #34
215Philly 
space
space
Props total: 41543 41 K  Slaps total: 17364 17 K
wow, i wonder who ja rule endorsing?

2 weeks ago '18        #35
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 4070 4 K  Slaps total: 2992 2 K

2 weeks ago '17        #36
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 35858 35 K  Slaps total: 8266 8 K
 NoLvstName said
His wife forced him
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #37
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
Demonizes mental health? Care to explain?
his site is down for me, i should've typed "demonizes mental disorders", but on the link i posted, he wants to end veteran suicide which paints these guys as the enemy instead of the wounded, the enemy is how capitalists treat their soldiers, the onus is not on the suicidal, end VA murder would be better

for decades society has stigmatized people in pain, people can't take it anymore then society lines up and trips over each other to get in one last kick by calling them weak, selfish and cowards, no one has a solution, they just parrot along with society's largest acceptable form of bullying, meanwhile the suicide rate holds steady and rises

unless he has a cure for the effects of f*ghting capitalist wars, then he should shut his fu*kin mouth, homeless shelters are full of veterans, these people are not living great lives and most people just expect these guys to just suffer instead of offering them a way out which is pure sadism

2 weeks ago '07        #38
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
And you want to address homes & food? Did you decide to skip over the Freedom Dividend of $1,000 a month? A benefit that would stack with housing a*sistance, Social Security Disability Insurance, Social Security retirement & VA Disablity.
i'm aware of all this, but i was talking about the MMA plank, it's a huge turnoff to see all the poverty around me and this guy has MMA as a passionate priority, i mean, i guess it's the exact opposite of what i'd want to see from someone that wants my vote

2 weeks ago '04        #39
x Tha Arkitek x  OP
space
space
 yolaboy said
his site is down for me, i should've typed "demonizes mental disorders", but on the link i posted, he wants to end veteran suicide which paints these guys as the enemy instead of the wounded, the enemy is how capitalists treat their soldiers, the onus is not on the suicidal, end VA murder would be better

for decades society has stigmatized people in pain, people can't take it anymore then society lines up and trips over each other to get in one last kick by calling them weak, selfish and cowards, no one has a solution, they just parrot along with society's largest acceptable form of bullying, meanwhile the suicide rate holds steady and rises

unless he has a cure for the effects of f*ghting capitalist wars, then he should shut his fu*kin mouth, homeless shelters are full of veterans, these people are not living great lives and most people just expect these guys to just suffer instead of offering them a way out which is pure sadism
I see what you're trying to say. I have to say it's extreme to say that he's demonizing anyone's mental health. You can literally stop all wars today and you still have tens of thousands of military men & women who still will have to deal with the mental sides effects seeing friends die, taking the lives of others, constantly seeing destruction, regularly being put in life or death situations or dealing with difficulties of "I was supposed to be on that mission" and it would have been me. That's not demonizing them or their health. That's addressing the fact that they'll need help.

That being said, Yang does want to stop getting into foreign affairs, and instead focus our time and money at home...partly by making sure veterans have homes, not homeless shelters. He wants to provide treatment for those struggling with addiction, not toss them in jail. He wants to give every American $1,000 a month so they can eat, so they can have clean clothes on their backs. He wants to offer more to help transition from the military to the civilian world. These are his policies, not what I think.

I have 16 years in service (as a Reservist), but I'm not going to pretend I understand everything our vets are going through...but I've seen and heard a lot, and sometimes vet suicides are not even relevant to war or deployments. I'm not mad if we don't agree, but in my opinion Yang is addressing what needs to be addressed in so many different areas that badly need to be addressed.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #40
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
I see what you're trying to say. I have to say it's extreme to say that he's demonizing anyone's mental health. ...That's not demonizing them or their health. That's addressing the fact that they'll need help...
well said, i guess it just rubbed me wrong

i think it makes more sense to say something like "let's make sure our veterans get all the help they need whenever they need it" which takes the pressure off of the veterans instead of "end veteran suicide" which makes it seem like the veterans are at fault

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+120online now  13
Kobe Has to be the New NBA Logo
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-59online now  10
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy