EVIL Babymoma

most viewed right now
+28  71
47 comments @movies

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 days ago '15        #226
HB67 
space
space
space
Props total: 836 836  Slaps total: 44 44
 unit321 said
You should videotape all that, in case she tries to get full custody in court.
I did bro believe me.
+2   

3 days ago '04        #227
Dash Marley 
space
space
Props total: 2020 2 K  Slaps total: 83 83
Becareful who you nut In .. these bi*ches ain't sh*t
+2   

3 days ago '12        #228
eLvi 
space
space
Props total: 1870 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
That's my song right there, I just wanna see my son!! as for BM situations, I have all conversations I've ever had with mine for the last couple of years and my checking account serves as my receipts of me giving her money and payments to child support so the day my BM EVER tries to take me to court for my son its a wrap.

3 days ago '12        #229
eLvi 
space
space
oops.

3 days ago '12        #230
eLvi 
space
space
 Dash Marley said
Becareful who you nut In .. these bi*ches ain't sh*t
Its life, bi*ches is spiteful once they see you happy and have moved along.
+2   

3 days ago '06        #231
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 73395 73 K  Slaps total: 3991 3 K
 Poetparagraph said
The real solution is to stop fornication. Hear me out...a lot of times couples form relationships or have s*xual relations based solely on either being horny and out of their mind at a given moment or s*xually attracted to one another....these two things are dangerous because when extremely horny or when someone you're with is extremely attractive it can block common sense. There are plenty of s*xy people in the world....but you have to ask yourself....is this person someone I want to be connected to forever??? Is this person capable of raising a child properly??? Can you communicate with one another and actually genuinely enjoy it, without even thinking about s*x?? These are questions that need to be asked. Nine out of ten if it's a yes to all those, then that individual is worth marrying....but if you can't see marrying a person why play Russian baby roulette?? Anytime you lay down with a woman there is a 50/50 chance of getting them pregnant....even if you're wearing a condom...it can bust... I know in this current world what I'm saying is damn near impossible to execute....especially with sec being pushed into the children at even earlier ages than in the past, but seriously.... I speak from experience, women have tried to put babies on me multiple times and I can't condemn them...because I laid with them. Laying with a s*xy a**hole is a recipe for future disaster...it's not fair to the babies
 cuzjuan said
words of wisdom bro... not enough people study energy and how overs*xing yourself may make u cool in certain peoples eyes but you spiritually doing yourself a disservice
^^All very very true
+2   

3 days ago '06        #232
space
space
 greengreen said

Fathers raise your sons to be men and show your daughters how a man should treat them.

Mothers raise your daughters to be women and show your son how a woman should treat them
^^^if done properly that can prevent soooooo many of the problems that societies worldwide are facing. Damn
+4   

3 days ago '06        #233
space
space
 Celsius said
This sh*t changed my life:

My ex told me these backwards a*s stories about her babyís father the entire time I fu*ked with her and one day in 2018, I ended up meeting the dude and I thought he was going to pull up and do something, so I get out of the car ready to f*ght and he goes to shake my hand. It made me instantly know that she was lying about a lot of the sh*t she made it seem like the dude did because she was bitter. And when I thought about it after shaking his hand, I realized how many times she lied to me about just normal sh*t. I remember her asking me later how I felt to meet him, and I told her I felt bad for him.

I felt bad because I knew she was lying about dude. He was 100% right for a lot of the sh*t he did, but I think we always take the womanís side.

Lesson learned: Iím never fu*king with a woman with kids ever again.
^^i have noticed that as well. A brawd i worked with use to always go on and on about her "aint sh*t baby daddy". But thing is i actually KNOW they guy She doesnt know that i know him though. She would talk bad about him to the entire department as if we fu*king care and make up so many stories, call him a thief, a woman beater, a cheater etc......all because he doesnt want to be with her anymore

Its just crazy to know the full story and see how much she lies and makes up stories about him. Basically she would come in every Monday with a brand NEW negative story about him. Many times i would have seen him at the gym on Saturday mornings with their son.......but she would say "u guys know he didnt show up to pick up his son again", when i just saw him the day before with their son, so what she really rambling about

Bishes be all in their feelings and can really go all out to give a guy a bad name, especially if he dont want to be in a relationship with them anymore.

Be safe out there guys.
+4   

3 days ago '16        #234
mallavetti 
space
space
space
Props total: 153 153  Slaps total: 32 32
Damn

3 days ago '11        #235
Tony Franks 
space
space
Props total: 9740 9 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
yeah man, i seen a female friend of mine give her baby daddy the treatment. Called the cops to say he a*saulted her cuz he tried to push the door open to get rightful access to his kid that she was keeping from him.

They can just stand at the door like "oooh, i know what u want but you gotta say all the right things to make me act like a human being."
+1   

3 days ago '14        #236
thumpa119 
space
space
Props total: 1237 1 K  Slaps total: 167 167
The child was Diagnosed with cancer in the summer, and they been in a custody battle thatís how he didnít know

On January 1, 2020, my 10-year-old daughter, Minaii Henry, lost her battle with osteoscarcoma. She had only been diagnosed in early August 2019. While friends and family began to mourn, I had no idea my daughter was gone. Much like her sudden diagnosis, I was left out of my daughter's last moments. By the time I found out from social media, arrangements had been made for viewings and a burial ceremony for Minaii without my knowledge or input. Despite being in the middle of a long and bitter custody battle, I was granted a court order which allowed me and the rest of my family to have access to Minaii's viewings and burial. Yet when we arrived, I was met with resistance from the other side of Minaii's family. In their determination to block me and my family from seeing Minaii, the maternal family formed a human barricade in front of the body and then, covered her with a blanket. My family called the police amidst threats of physical violence, racial slurs, and aggression from the maternal family members. However, the Staten Island NYPD were unsuccessful in enforcing my court order and eventually forced both families to leave. As of January 9th, my baby girl was laid to rest and I was unable to attend her burial.

My name is Leon Henry and I started this go fund me to help pass the Minaii Law, which will give any parent immediate access to their child if the child is terminally ill, and prevent parental alienation. The money will also be used for a lawyer to get custody/visitation of my other daughter Leelu Henry.

+1   

3 days ago '10        #237
t from the 617 
space
space
Props total: 16496 16 K  Slaps total: 555 555
damn lot of horror stories in this thread man. young boys need to read sh*t like this and be careful with who they choose to be with.

3 days ago '18        #238
ibarackedyomama 
space
space
space
Props total: 1464 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 Hollywood said
Yes and no as far as sides w the mom. The court has a duty to still obey the legislation and its ways around it. You can apply for joint custody which usually there is no child support paid because both of you have custody (you will need a living space, health insurance, clothes, toys, etc for the child though for this to be granted. They pretty much have to "live" with you even if they sont) heres a tip, look at the child support minimums for ur state. If you have a under the table job she cant prove that you have, saying you have no income will make ur child support cheaper than a phonebill. Record all conversations and quietly fax it to the court, every missed phone call, every disagreement, every missed visitation, every missed video chat, remember you are going to submit this to the judge and always carry yourself as the bigger person.
Thatís not true I know people who have joint custody and still have to pay the mom child support.

Youíre naive if you think SOME judges arenít crooked and biased

3 days ago '17        #239
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 32053 32 K  Slaps total: 3589 3 K

@

3 days ago '19        #240
Bobert 
space
space
Props total: 874 874  Slaps total: 272 272
yuh my ex bi*ch said she coming to the city in march for her friends wedding

now mind you "her friend" was my neighbor for my highschool years, so she tells me she getting married

im like ooo sh*t tell her let me slide thru the wedding

my ex gon say "my friends dont like you", im like she been my friend since before i met you, i wanna go to the wedding cuz i know her family and brothers and sh*t

shes like "you hurt me"

mind you this convo was last week, her and i broke up in like 2015

when her and I broke up, she got pregnant by the maintenance man at our apartment, like a month after i moved out

she blamed me for leaving her lonely

moral of the story, dont date narrisicistic women, their ego is bigger than their brain
+2   

3 days ago '05        #241
SquirrelXss 
space
space
Props total: 3738 3 K  Slaps total: 727 727
Didnt watch the video.....

glad I don't have kids. U never know how someone will act in the future....

I've seen the whit my friends go thru and wondered why haven't they caught charges yet...

3 days ago '10        #242
killinemsoftly 
space
space
Props total: 3067 3 K  Slaps total: 478 478
 Proffesor X said
I don't know the story, but if the entire family stopped dude, then likely the dude ain't sh*t........but yall roll with yall narrative, RIP to the baby girl....that's sad........

But fu*k out of here with a petition.......ain't no way My damn daughter on her death bed and I have absolutely no clue until she is dead.........that math don't even add up
Why pass judgement with no knowledge? She couldíve lied to her family. Most people at funerals donít know personal business but if itís about to go down most will stand with their family. Right or wrong. Win, lose, or draw. You canít let their behavior be your evidence
+1   

3 days ago '18        #243
NBA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30649 30 K  Slaps total: 7271 7 K
 Schavez98 said
Telling me what I should have done is a bi*ch move. Keep it moving.
No a bi*ch move is talking down on the woman you asked to be your wife and be the mother of your child/ren

3 days ago '11        #244
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 11910 11 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
First thing I did when my kids was born was get a lawyer. 3k I'll never get back but the fact of knowing I can go to war if need be more than makes up for it.

3 days ago '18        #245
Hollywood 
space
space
space
Props total: 3251 3 K  Slaps total: 601 601
 ibarackedyomama said
Thatís not true I know people who have joint custody and still have to pay the mom child support.

Youíre naive if you think SOME judges arenít crooked and biased
Not saying that bro.

Im saying they are still accountable to the Law itself, so mandatory minimums are federal. As far as your boys paying and still have custody, i said on the state, but most states do go by that and if he is in a state that does, he doesnt have 50% of custody its skewed towards the mom and it could be because of a shady judge, but that doesnt mean you cant work the system you just have to know the rules of the game to play

3 days ago '06        #246
miltownhpt 
space
space
Props total: 188 188  Slaps total: 1 1
 Hollywood said
Not saying that bro.

Im saying they are still accountable to the Law itself, so mandatory minimums are federal. As far as your boys paying and still have custody, i said on the state, but most states do go by that and if he is in a state that does, he doesnt have 50% of custody its skewed towards the mom and it could be because of a shady judge, but that doesnt mean you cant work the system you just have to know the rules of the game to play
you can have 50/50 custody and still pay. happened to me. after we split, i maintained a 50/50 schedule and paid half of costs. then we ended up in court because she didn't want to pay her share of daycare anymore, went to part time (..or got fired, cant remember) and applied for state a*sistance which automatically triggers a paternity test, child support hearing.

judge maintained 50/50 custody but i still had to pay her $300/mo and cover insurance. so not only i had my son half the time and pay for his costs with me plus insurance.. i had to also drop $300/mo. funny thing is... they base everything on gross income but you pay out the net income. lol..

i could write a book on all this. long story short... other things happened. went to court again and got berated by the judge, judge told me i better not have no more kids walking out the courtroom. from that point on, never showed up in a courtroom again without a lawyer.

fast forward to a 2yr custody battle, 10k later to lawyer/guardian ad litem and have primary custody of my son and get child support.

3 days ago '16        #247
OVOTrizzy 
space
space
Props total: 928 928  Slaps total: 183 183
 Badnewz100 said
And n*ggas be in the thot section on some raw no pull out
+1   

3 days ago '06        #248
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
Props total: 5546 5 K  Slaps total: 585 585
im bout to thank my ex broad for talkin me into a Plan B ...honey i love you from a far with all my heart

3 days ago '05        #249
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3572 3 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 NBA said
No a bi*ch move is talking down on the woman you asked to be your wife and be the mother of your child/ren

You sound like an idiot. Read up on the thread. Just because I state what is going on in my life and how things have gone in the situation to be less than ideal, doesnít mean Iím talking down on her. She knows the issues. Ainít no sideways talking. Just disappointment.

3 days ago '05        #250
b_eazy 
space
space
Props total: 4858 4 K  Slaps total: 843 843
North America is turning into pure trash

America especially
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+271online now  34
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
171 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  30
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
933 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  26
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy