Jan 14 - MS-13 Animal Chops Up 14yo Girl Until She's Unrecognizable; Gets 50 Yrs

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '16        #76
Illustrativemin 
space
space
Props total: 707 707  Slaps total: 68 68
 QueSunTzu said
Nihha I aint speaking on NY. Im speaking on DC area sh*t. They good money round here slim. Keep wild sh*t up there.

I dont know their history. But I know for certain fact one of main reasons they have a gang is because el Salvadorians were getting victimized in prison, jail, or the streets. You are perfect example of why they have a gang because you NY crips and bloods want victimize them. So they need protect their community. They cant trust the police or government. So they rely on themselves. Even if you come down with that sh*t. It dont got sh*t do with our politics. You all just going beefing.

Stop acting like you dont know where they at too nihha. Them mutherfu*kers aint hard to find. They spray their sets with graffiti to let nihha know you in their turf. You must be low level nihha cause all you got do is tap in with your OG or somebody in prison or jail to find out where the fu*k they at. You just selling wolf tickets over the internet. Real Gs do they homework on they ops.
Bruh on god you a hoe.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #77
Illustrativemin 
space
space
 datVAkid said
Bmore is not dmv.

So when you said "now" it confuses me. There was a gangland about ms13 over 15 years ago with a girl getting k*lled in northern va

My home boy got his fingers chopped off by ms13 when I was in high school at the Fairfax fair. I'm 29 now.

They been in the dmv since I was in middle school
They been in the DMV well before that, around that time is when we started hearing about them cause they was getting active. Especially after Brenda Paz which is shortie youíre talking about.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #78
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 1764 1 K
 Illustrativemin said
Bruh GTFOH I’ve dealt with them first hand a lot of my life now here in Northern Va, they ain’t nothing but pieces of sh*t. Scary a*s cowards who have a pack mentality. If they catch you alone and they with friends you’re food but if they alone they some puppies I can’t respect that at all and they move like some hoes, got no respect for them at all nor do I respect sympathies for them so it’s fu*k you too. This coming from Someone who never been with that gang sh*t.
So what? That is how every gang is. Everybody move like that at that age. That is why you dont never hear about the OGs because they out here moving work while those little young bulls putting in work for their set. That is how ever hood is. If you ratting you die. That is they policy. So they carried it out. I never said they was special or unique. I said they was cool mutherfu*kers with me whenever I was around them. If you mind your business and dont dip in they politics then they dont fu*k with you. If you got issue with them then they will handle you accordingly.

Illustrativemin said
Bruh on god you a hoe.
Respect it or check it. You the one on computer talking about you got beef with MS13. Matterfact who is you what is your instagram? where you from? Whats your name? I do the homework for you. I go link up some nihhaz that get them to come to you live direct. Since you dont want to make no money. You just want to beef and sh*t.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 10:49 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #79
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 4141 4 K  Slaps total: 420 420
 LegendaryLegend said
That n*gga is serious, fam. People with mentalities like that don't even deserve the oxygen they breathe.

I read that sh*t to and just shook my head, he was dead a*s serious. The ignorance is insane and its cringe worthy. Shake your head at a n*gga who looks well over 30 flashing money in a pic. You already know the type.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #80
Illustrativemin 
space
space
 Blue Mercury said
People from El Salvador in DMV area like that?
Itís so many people from El Salvador out here in the DMV, majority of them have no a*sociation with them fu*k a*s MS d*ck heads.

2 weeks ago '19        #81
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
I read that sh*t to and just shook my head, he was dead a*s serious. The ignorance is insane and its cringe worthy. Shake your head at a n*gga who looks well over 30 flashing money in a pic. You already know the type.
Oh you like way I take pics huh. You flash money in your picture because you living your life to die nihha. So you look back at me after I die and say atleast he was bout his paper. It also get lames like you to go spend money in the trap. I aint got no suits because I aint trying be a president. Nihha you too scared even put your pic up scary a*s nihha.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 10:54 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #82
HimalayaPlaya87 
space
space
space
Props total: 37 37  Slaps total: 5 5
 QueSunTzu said
No sh*t they violent. You catch more bees with honey then water though. If you really wanted them to stop raping k*lling and all this sh*t you trying make sound like then treat them with respect and do outreach. Gangs easiest sh*t to stop. All you do understand their struggle then show them a better way. It isn't rocket science. You feeding in their mentality that it is them against the world. If you support them and understand their sociological issues then you can diagnose the right care and support they need. I done survived the 90s and 00s in city of gang violence. It aint really that hard to stop the violence. It is when you keep trying treat people lesser then people they have the fuel to continue to cause self destruction. Like I said they aint never get in my business. I never got in they politics. So we never had collaborate to put the streets in order. But the streets govern themselves. We put order in around here. In my opinion that aint out they character so I dont care. All I said is they not animals. Stop insulting people if you want them to change for the better.

Since you care about gang politics or gang violence get off your a*s computer warrior grow some nuts and go down Riverdale Maryland and do Outreach. They k*ll each other all the time. I never once heard of Maryland DC or VA doing outreach to them to help them. In the 90s they had Dare program, government ads and sh*t, groups like Peaceholics Kappa and AKA out here in African American community trying stop the violence and crack epidemic of the 80s. Yall dont care for real about them hispanic youth. You just in the peanut gallery being monday morning quaterback.

So n*ggas raping and k*lling because they dont have respect??? . " I get no respect so ima r*pe me A chick" Bruh your environment shapes you significantly if you let it. Them n*ggas made A choice to be sh*t bags. Ive been to honduras ive seen the poverty I know the abuse ,But I also know people who grew up in it that managed to grow above their environment. You forget one key thing ACCOUNTABILITY we all have better choices in this life but they might not yield the immediate results we expect but they come, some n*ggas not patient so they take other avenues that include the harm of yourself and others...I can have sympathy for k*llers and rapist

2 weeks ago '16        #83
Illustrativemin 
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
So what? That is how every gang is. Everybody move like that at that age. That is why you dont never hear about the OGs because they out here moving work while those little young bulls putting in work for their set. That is how ever hood is. If you ratting you die. That is they policy. So they carried it out. I never said they was special or unique. I said they was cool mutherfu*kers with me whenever I was around them. If you mind your business and dont dip in they politics then they dont fu*k with you. If you got issue with them then they will handle you accordingly.

Respect it or check it. You the one on computer talking about you got beef with MS13. Matterfact who is you what is your instagram? where you from? Whats your name? I do the homework for you. I go link up some nihhaz that get them to come to you live direct. Since you dont want to make no money. You just want to beef and sh*t.
You sending or you coming too since you sucking so much MS d*ck on this thread. Iím from west side Alexandria Va 5000 block and you can send who every if you joining them. More than happy to erase scum from the earth. Hit my DM if you serious. Got no love for MS or MS sympathizers fu*k boy so letís get to it. No more back and forth either.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #84
space
space
 HimalayaPlaya87 said
So n*ggas raping and k*lling because they dont have respect??? . " I get no respect so ima r*pe me A chick" Bruh your environment shapes you significantly if you let it. Them n*ggas made A choice to be sh*t bags. Ive been to honduras ive seen the poverty I know the abuse ,But I also know people who grew up in it that managed to grow above their environment. You forget one key thing ACCOUNTABILITY we all have better choices in this life but they might not yield the immediate results we expect but they come, some n*ggas not patient so they take other avenues that include the harm of yourself and others...I can have sympathy for k*llers and rapist
They raping and k*lling because hispanics gangs live by one rule. Bad news travels faster then good news. It is a way they get rep of their set and gang marketed quicker. Again they doing that sh*t to protect turf and their community. If they wasn't there then africans americans and whites would take advantage of them. That is what gangs are for, protection. You dont know they history. So you dont know their politics and why they move the way they move.

2 weeks ago '17        #85
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
Oh you like way I take pics huh. You flash money in your picture because you living your life to die nihha. So you look back at me after I die and say atleast he was bout his paper. It also get lames like you to go spend money in the trap. I aint got no suits because I aint trying be a president. Nihha you too scared even put your pic up scary a*s nihha.

I'm 35 with a full time job with a high level clearance with a bank account, why the fu*k would I be flashing money for a picture? You looking super insecure with that way of thinking, that's how clowns like you get lined up. Trying to be a showoff on a fourm with a bunch of men, what are you trying to prove? You type?talk like an 16 year old who raised you bro. You don't have no suits because you don't want to be the president? That is the stupidest sh*t i have ever heard and I'm sure you making your mama proud with that way of thinking. We all need to grow up sometimes, just hope yours isn't too late. Peace to you brother

2 weeks ago '19        #86
space
space
 Illustrativemin said
You sending or you coming too since you sucking so much MS d*ck on this thread. Iím from west side Alexandria Va 5000 block and you can send who every if you joining them. More than happy to erase scum from the earth. Hit my DM if you serious. Got no love for MS or MS sympathizers fu*k boy so letís get to it. No more back and forth either.
I aint sympathize with nobody. Im just keeping it one hundred calling it how it is. It aint no love in these streets nihha. sh*t follow me and on instagram then nihha. I link you up with them nihhaz if you trying find them.

2 weeks ago '16        #87
Illustrativemin 
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
I aint sympathize with nobody. Im just keeping it one hundred calling it how it is. It aint no love in these streets nihha. sh*t follow me and on instagram then nihha. I link you up with them nihhaz if you trying find them.

Ainít got instagram, like I said you sympathize with them so I got no love for you either. So Keep that same fu*king energy. Hit me on the DMís and we can take it where ever you like mf done with the back and forth shawty letís get down to action. If you scared then letís have you send em my way.

2 weeks ago '16        #88
Illustrativemin 
space
space
 QueSunTzu said

Now you not with the sh*ts right hoe a*s mf. Donít talk about sh*t you not willing to have that same energy for sucka. Now kick rocks fu*k boy.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #89
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QueSunTzu said

I thought you was from largo, now you claiming 1001? You hood hopping now? Them glassmanor n*ggas aint going to like that.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #90
Slingy 
space
space
Props total: 7176 7 K  Slaps total: 1558 1 K
Thanks Ronnie.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #91
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 152180 152 K  Slaps total: 18975 18 K
 Tylerdurden said
Why was sting and Scott Steiner being shown lol

thumbnails are randomly generated

2 weeks ago '17        #92
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 35858 35 K  Slaps total: 8265 8 K
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now itís disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
Damn maybe it's cause I don't be out here-out here like I used to but I ain't know they was in my city. I knew they were getting busy in DC.

Damn.

Issa evil world we live in.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #93
NOCCOWT 
space
space
Props total: 1329 1 K  Slaps total: 879 879
That 14 year old girl that was involved needs to be gang r*ped and beaten into a coma and forced to live with it. And let it happen again to her when she finds closer and happiness. Gang r*ped and beat her into a coma once again

2 weeks ago '10        #94
datguyjr 
space
space
Props total: 3804 3 K  Slaps total: 693 693
Not saying MS13 marshmallow soft but everytime I hear about them, their only victims are women and children smh
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #95
zhiggeman 
space
space
Props total: 7192 7 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.
Man shut all the fu*king way up. You sound hella ignorant. I just want to believe you trying to be funny but somehow I believe you serious. No human would do that to a person, that is abnormal animal pack like behavior. You do the crime do the time, why go after a 14 year old. If you a real criminal you dont do sh*t in front of none criminals, actually do your dirt dolo.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #96
bvali 
space
space
space
Props total: 1823 1 K  Slaps total: 172 172
This is normal in Central America. Expect down their, they just go about their day afterward as if they just got done running an errand

2 weeks ago '15        #97
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 27619 27 K  Slaps total: 4272 4 K
Unfortunate, el salvadorans are actually some down to earth Latinos when not banging, get a bad wrap because of these jokers. Idk them to be getting into it with blacks like Mexicans I had more than a few pupusas in my day
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #98
RokkyRok 
space
space
Props total: 1122 1 K  Slaps total: 184 184
 QueSunTzu said

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.
This was how they got put on the map on the east coast:

They r*ped and murdered a group of completely innocent black college kids
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #99
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 11393 11 K  Slaps total: 1745 1 K
 Blue Mercury said
People from El Salvador in DMV area like that?
Yeah started in PG, AA and MoCo Near DC. Gradually making their way to Baltimore area now

2 weeks ago '15        #100
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 11393 11 K  Slaps total: 1745 1 K
 datVAkid said
Bmore is not dmv.

So when you said "now" it confuses me. There was a gangland about ms13 over 15 years ago with a girl getting k*lled in northern va

My home boy got his fingers chopped off by ms13 when I was in high school at the Fairfax fair. I'm 29 now.

They been in the dmv since I was in middle school
Okay simple mind they Spread to Baltimore now comprendť you contrarian weirdo

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  19
Kobe Has to be the New NBA Logo
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-59online now  12
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy