Jan 15 - Top-secret UFO files could gravely damage US national security if released - Navy

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '15        #1
2332 page views
67 comments

BrotherMan 
space
space
space
Props total: 22390 22 K  Slaps total: 2679 2 K
Jan 15 - Top-secret UFO files could gravely damage US national security if released - Navy

Top secret UFO files could cause ‘grave damage’ to national security, Navy says

The Department of Defense has top-secret classified briefings and a classified video about a UFO incident.

A video shows an encounter between a Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet and an unknown object.

The US Navy acknowledged the existence of the information, which concerns a 2004 encounter between the USS Nimitz and strange unknown aerial objects, in response to a public records request from Vice.

Last year, the Navy for the first time acknowledged that three UFO videos — one from the 2004 USS Nimitz incident and two from 2015 — were real videos of unidentified flying objects.

Responding to Vice’s Freedom of Information Act request, the Navy said it had “discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526 and the Originial Classification Authority has determined that release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States.”

“We have also determined that ONI possesses a video classified SECRET that ONI is not the Original Classification Authority for,” the letter continued.

Vice reports that a Pentagon spokesperson said the Navy has the video of the mysterious incident in its possession but has no plans to release it.

“However, I can tell you that the date of the 2004 USS Nimitz video is Nov. 14, 2004,” the spokesperson told Vice. “I can also tell you that the length of the video that’s been circulating since 2007 is the same as the length of the source video. We do not expect to release this video.”

visit this link https://nypost.com/2020/0 .. ity-navy-says/

visit this link https://www.space.com/nav .. ufo-video.html

visit this link https://www.businessinsid .. ecurity-2020-1

"The truth is out there… but you're still not allowed to see it" @messy marv stan

+13   

best
worst
67 comments

2 weeks ago '09        #2
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 152124 152 K  Slaps total: 18966 18 K
Vice reports that a Pentagon spokesperson said the Navy has the video of the mysterious incident in its possession but has no plans to release it

so-called "national security" wont be damaged if the video dropped

whoever drops the tape will suddenly "committ suicide"
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19161 19 K  Slaps total: 2062 2 K
Compromise national security because....
Make it make sense mane
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #4
Junglist 
space
space
Props total: 15181 15 K  Slaps total: 1564 1 K
I'm confused how it's going to compromise national security if the technology is literally out of this world and not available to any nations on this planet
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
Barbarianbob 
space
space
space
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 98 98
Anyone got a link to the video they’re talking about in this article?

I love sh*t like this lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #6
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 82076 82 K  Slaps total: 13530 13 K
 Junglist said
I'm confused how it's going to compromise national security if the technology is literally out of this world and not available to any nations on this planet
Yeah I’m confused as well lol. How?
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Rumble 
space
space
Props total: 8716 8 K  Slaps total: 864 864
I think the rationale is we don’t know what other governments know or don’t know about UFOs and if they’re not 100% sure if what they’re dealing with is out of this world or cutting edge foreign military technology, we wouldn’t admit to knowing or having the capabilities to deal with it. Because then we would be intentionally and unnecessarily exposing our own weaknesses.
+29   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
vcof2005 
space
space
Props total: 2101 2 K  Slaps total: 319 319
If the tapes dropped you know how many people would start going crazy knowing it’s aliens out there confirmed and our technology is far inferior to theirs?

It really is best it stay a secret.
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
awww 
space
space
Props total: 31678 31 K  Slaps total: 24425 24 K
people are in such denial that their aren't any aliens when its right in their face. i swear humans are very entitled beings thinking we are the only thing in the universe. ima say it once again Earth is a farm for other aliens to play with us, it protected by an alien council that they don't fu*k with us and hold back our space travel because they know once we are out in space humans will do nothing but fu*k sh*t. unchecked because space is so vast and it takes so long to travel. no alien race wanna police our crazy-ass off this planet so the best solution is to keep our a*s here as long as possible. and hinder our technology advance as long as possible. keep the population down and keep us on fossil fuels as long as possible.
+13   

2 weeks ago '11        #10
nfo187 
space
space
Props total: 3982 3 K  Slaps total: 709 709
 awww said
people are in such denial that their aren't any aliens when its right in their face. i swear humans are very entitled beings thinking we are the only thing in the universe. ima say it once again Earth is a farm for other aliens to play with us, it protected by an alien council that they don't fu*k with us and hold back our space travel because they know once we are out in space humans will do nothing but fu*k sh*t. unchecked because space is so vast and it takes so long to travel. no alien race wanna police our crazy-ass off this planet so the best solution is to keep our a*s here as long as possible. and hinder our technology advance as long as possible. keep the population down and keep us on fossil fuels as long as possible.
Hmm interesting......

2 weeks ago '04        #11
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 48715 48 K  Slaps total: 11687 11 K
What the general public needs to be aware of is what is actually happening with this story.

The main problem I have is that this is a 16 year old story being talked about and regardless of the result we're addressing a 16 year old talking point.

It does help anyone understand the current state of things.
It does not add context to any of the UFO research/disclosure that is current and up to date.

It adds a sense of latency to what we can and cant talk about on a larger scale that in my personal opinion is a main constraint on growth
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 4611 4 K  Slaps total: 626 626
I can not say to much but basic Google searches can help you learn...

Esoteric

Quarantine of Earth

Eloheem

Enlil and Enlil

Just basic stuff to take you done the rabbit hole for the next few years

It’s all there

You just have to read

+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #13
GRITBOY 
space
space
space
Props total: 202 202  Slaps total: 19 19
We don't know if the UFO'S are our own or another countries. It could be all training to see how the military respond or common commercial pilots that encounter the ufos
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 25729 25 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
just look at it from the Government's side for a second - can you imagin what would happen if they said aliens/ufo's are real and they have evidence for it?

Really think about it.

People would literally go crazy, it would be almost impossible to comprehend for the average person, let alone seeing one in real life.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
bossflossy 
space
space
space
Props total: 1783 1 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 Psuedomorph X said

Esoteric

Quarantine of Earth

Eloheem

Enlil and Enlil

It’s all there

You just have to read

This is fascinating stuff. Wish I knew how much was legit and how much was just conjecture
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
TheKingofClowns 
space
space
Props total: 948 948  Slaps total: 134 134

One of my video's from when I was in high school...
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 6070 6 K  Slaps total: 326 326
 BrooklynDamien said
Compromise national security because....
Make it make sense mane
Couple options

1. It's ours it's a top secret drone or some sh*t and aren't ready to unveil it to other nations yet so they can take countermeasures against it

2. It's another nations top secret sh*t and we don't want them to know that we know and are actively making something to fu*k it up when they unveil it

3. It's actually some alien sh*t
+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #18
OhBoy1356 
space
space
Props total: 7841 7 K  Slaps total: 1465 1 K
Hmm aliens? Or people the moors coming back from exploring the universe?

Last edited by OhBoy1356; 01-15-2020 at 03:04 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #19
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9316 9 K  Slaps total: 602 602
 awww said
A very interesting way of looking at things, I don't doubt there is other intelligent life out there, but as you stated the distances are so vast people make it seem that aliens are visiting earth one week and then going back to their home the next.

Of course there's always the belief of them being so far ahead in technology that they have means of traveling that our minds can't comprehend yet. But reason for not believing Aliens visiting Earth is the distances/time/years are damn near unfathomable. The only thing that would kind of make sense is if an Alien race crashed here 1000's of years ago but "them leaving out to go home and saying they'll be back next Tuesday" doesn't seem likely.

~But this is an short example that I copied with someone trying to calculate distances to reach different points in our galaxy ... it's to remind everyone what it takes to get to the nearest star

'll give you some hints to your problem, but I won't solve your exact problem. I hope that's okay. By the way, light travels at 186,000 miles per SECOND, not per hour.

First of all, a light-year is the distance light travels in one year. The star Alpha Centauri is about 4 light-years away, so light from Alpha Centauri takes 4 years to get to the Earth.

Now, if we wanted to travel to Alpha Centauri, we would have to know how fast our spaceship is travelling. The fastest rockets move at about 20,000 mph. Suppose we launch one at 20,000 miles per hour toward Alpha Centauri. How long would it take to get there?

Well, distance travelled equals speed times time, so the time it takes to travel a distance is that distance divided by the speed, or

4 light-years / (20,000 miles / hour)

Now this isn't terribly illuminating. We need to convert units so that we can do the division. There are 6 trillion miles in a light-year (approximately), so the distance we need to go is 6 trillion miles / light-year times 4 light-years, or 24 trillion miles. So, this trip would take 1.2 billion hours. There are 24 hours a day and 365.25 days per year, so this time in years is 137 thousand years.

That's a long time! Now you can start to see while it is virtually impossible to visit other stars - even the closest star would take hundreds of thousands of years to reach!

And that's just to the nearest star, so Aliens would have to have some type of technology to cover those distances
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 4611 4 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 bossflossy said
This is fascinating stuff. Wish I knew how much was legit and how much was just conjecture
Great point...

Read about discernment in the Bible please...

Colossians 2:8

We all must come to an understanding by ourselves...

The only relationship that truly matters is the one with a Higher power...

The True Logos...

2 weeks ago '16        #21
stop it 5 
space
space
Props total: 10886 10 K  Slaps total: 10615 10 K
Get this fake a*s sh*t off here

Ain’t no such thing as aliens or outer space. Notice they always have a blurry a*s video or claim they can’t release the footage for a certain reason

It’s all bullsh*t. Only a weed smoker would believe in aliens

2 weeks ago '05        #22
SquirrelXss 
space
space
Props total: 3806 3 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 Psuedomorph X said

Esoteric

Quarantine of Earth

Eloheem

Enlil and Enlil

It’s all there

You just have to read

I just started Levathan666 just to try something different. Some points I'm like dude is off his fu*king rocker....other points make sense.

Also....kinda suspect they gave ole boy thr longest prison sentence in the US at that time for molestation ( something damn near impossible to defend against)

I'm just saying..
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #23
hendrix2013  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1710 1 K  Slaps total: 584 584
They said that the objects traveled in packs and moved in the same direction like a bunch of drones..isnt that what people in CO have been seeing lately? Could it be the same thing?

"CHEYENNE, Wyo.— People insist they have spotted fleets of large drones crisscrossing rural America’s night sky, their mission mysterious, raising questions that have veered into conspiracy theories and launching an investigation.

Authorities in Colorado have tried to put those theories to rest, announcing that they have confirmed nothing unusual or criminal about dozens of weird drone reports since November. They were mostly hobbyist drones, commercial aircraft, stars, planets and weather phenomena"

Odd coincidence.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12777 12 K  Slaps total: 2677 2 K

. Who the fu*k is that big a*s box head
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
Chakou 
space
space
Props total: 7 7  Slaps total: 0 0
 NYNY said

. Who the fu*k is that big a*s box head
That big a*s box head is China's richest man, with a net worth of $44.3 billion.
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  48
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy