Jan 14 - Top-Secret UFO Files Could Cause "Grave Damage" to U.S. National Security

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #1
670 page views
10 comments

Skimask Andy 
space
space
Props total: 218 218  Slaps total: 52 52
Jan 14 - Top-Secret UFO Files Could Cause "Grave Damage" to U.S. National Security

visit this link https://www.cbsnews.com/n .. sed-navy-says/

In November 2004, several U.S. Navy pilots stationed aboard the USS Nimitz encountered a Tic-Tac-shaped UFO darting and dashing over the Pacific Ocean in apparent defiance of the laws of physics. Navy officials dubbed the strange craft an "unidentified aerial phenomenon," but they have remained mum on what, exactly, that phenomenon could've been. Now, unsurprisingly to anyone who's ever considered making a hat out of tinfoil, the military has confirmed they know more than they're letting on.

In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

These top-secret files included several "briefing slides" about the incident, provided to the ONI by an unnamed agency. (Because ONI officials did not classify the slides personally, they are unable to declassify them, the spokesperson added).

The ONI also admitted to possessing at least one video of unknown length, classified as "secret" by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). ONI didn't reveal whether this footage is the same 1-minute video that was leaked online in 2007 and widely released by The New York Times in 2017. However, in November 2019, several naval officers who witnessed the incident aboard the Nimitz told Popular Mechanics that they had seen a much longer video of the encounter that was between 8 and 10 minutes long. These original recordings were promptly collected and erased by "unknown individuals" who arrived on the ship by helicopter shortly after the incident, one officer said.

Luis Elizondo, a former Pentagon staffer who helped make the Navy video public, told Vice that "people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length."

The FOIA request, submitted in October 2019 by an independent researcher, asked for access to any nonclassified records or portions of records regarding the 2004 UFO encounter. No additional documents were mentioned in the ONI's response besides the classified briefing and video.

+2   

best
worst
10 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
Skimask Andy  OP
space
space
Whether you Anti Trump or Pro Trump, all yall obsessed with that motherfu*ker and sick in the head. God forbid someone posts news that doesn't have the word "trump" in the title.

BX washed af
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33163 33 K  Slaps total: 4181 4 K

Insurance salesman in a ski mask

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 17885 17 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
 Skimask Andy said
Whether you Anti Trump or Pro Trump, all yall obsessed with that motherfu*ker and sick in the head. God forbid someone posts news that doesn't have the word "trump" in the title.

BX washed af
It's not that no one cares about this,

Its just...show us already and stop talking about these UFO's

It would be breaking news all over the world if it wasnt for "maybe, possibly" about these UFOs
+5   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
Skimask Andy  OP
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said

Im not a republican or a maga, but anti trumpers like you do a good job tarnishing whatever dignity democrats have left.
You are a toxic human being.

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33163 33 K  Slaps total: 4181 4 K
 Skimask Andy said
Im not a republican or a maga, but anti trumpers like you do a good job tarnishing whatever dignity democrats have left.

Good because I'm an independent so I don't give a fuk about the democrats dignity

Go suck a alien d*ck
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 26475 26 K  Slaps total: 1353 1 K
idk why people think we care about the earth or the humans that inhabit it..........

your planet is mostly water and your dominating species isn’t worth making contact with........

we’re just here till the flooding starts and the dolphins take over.........

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4324 4 K  Slaps total: 1589 1 K
 Skimask Andy said

You are the only person talking about him. Stop projecting

2 weeks ago '17        #9
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4324 4 K  Slaps total: 1589 1 K
 Skimask Andy said

BX washed af
Mad you have a sh*tty thread. Wa wa

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Barbarianbob 
space
space
space
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 98 98
Man when are they gonna give us more of the truth instead of the bits and pieces they leak here and there

I live rolling one and get lifted while researching this type of sh*t. Anyone got a link to the video they’re talking about in this article? I may have seen it already but I wanna jog my memory and see

2 weeks ago '04        #11
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 28630 28 K  Slaps total: 6667 6 K
Aliens aint sh*t. I said it.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  13
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+44online now  4
Image(s) inside T.I. with the slick hand moves on Rihanna
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy