Jan 14 - 4 Homeless Moms Squatting in Vacant House in Oakland Evicted by Armed Deputies

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
22 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #26
infam0uskills 
space
space
Props total: 8887 8 K  Slaps total: 582 582

]
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
Props total: 7881 7 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
 AlBooBoo said
I laughed at this but I feel bad

Cuz the housing crisis in the Bay Area is fking horrible man.
Just moved back to Pittsburg after living in Vegas. Looking at apartments like:

"Everybody moved to Sac? Ima check they prices"

"fu*k it, I know bum a*s Stockton got apartments for the low. Ima check they prices".

I don't wanna leave again, I wanna stay in The Bay

2 weeks ago '12        #28
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 82090 82 K  Slaps total: 13533 13 K
 Turfaholic3 said
Just moved back to Pittsburg after living in Vegas. Looking at apartments like:

"Everybody moved to Sac? Ima check they prices"

"fu*k it, I know bum a*s Stockton got apartments for the low. Ima check they prices".

I don't wanna leave again, I wanna stay in The Bay
Brah I feel the same way Iím holding on to my apartment in Oakland for dear life but sht getting wild out here

Unfortunately I been looking in Stockton and itís affordable as hell out there. I donít wanna move to that shtty a*s city sht is so fked up out there but itís cheap as hell man...

And yeah a lot of folks moving to sac. I wouldnít mind be out there I lived there for a few years while I was in college and loved it. But idk man....thatís a journey just like Stockton

2 weeks ago '19        #29
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 13211 13 K  Slaps total: 2864 2 K
 rifair said
In Oakland? Trying to rent property? Stfu not to mention the buildings are owned by companies trying to hoard them until they cash out while pricing the natives out. Lame a*s n*ggas like you always got something to say when its poor and black ppl being screwed over but wouldn't know the first thing about trying to survive
n*gga my girl owns property in Oakland and Vallejo i know the prices, Problem with people like these is whats keeping them in Oakland? That's the real question, they could EASILY go up north to Humbold County and rent an apartment for $450-600 depending the area and theres tons of retail jobs as its a farmers county pretty much.

Instead they rather put their childs life at risk squatting in vacant properties with no heat/electric etc. nah that's not cool, where there is a will theres a way and not all of Cali is as expensive as SF/LA/SD.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 47292 47 K  Slaps total: 12307 12 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I love how they try to pull the publics heart-strings "they came armed for mothers & babies", No bi*ch they went in there to catch a trespasser, You mean to tell me that with all the fu*king resources 4 mothers can't get together and rent a 1-2 bedroom? FOH junkies, You aint fooling no one.
This is Oakland. But they got a snowbunny in the o.p pic.

2 weeks ago '16        #31
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12834 12 K  Slaps total: 2681 2 K
Scrubs

2 weeks ago '17        #32
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 8926 8 K  Slaps total: 1758 1 K
im sorry if i buy the house you have to get the fu*k out
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #33
rifair 
space
space
space
Props total: 4475 4 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
n*gga my girl owns property in Oakland and Vallejo i know the prices, Problem with people like these is whats keeping them in Oakland? That's the real question, they could EASILY go up north to Humbold County and rent an apartment for $450-600 depending the area and theres tons of retail jobs as its a farmers county pretty much.

Instead they rather put their childs life at risk squatting in vacant properties with no heat/electric etc. nah that's not cool, where there is a will theres a way and not all of Cali is as expensive as SF/LA/SD.
Its easy to talk about why the next person didn't do xyz to avoid the real issue let's see how you'd react if circumstances caused you to be homeless

2 weeks ago '19        #34
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
 rifair said
Its easy to talk about why the next person didn't do xyz to avoid the real issue let's see how you'd react if circumstances caused you to be homeless
Peep my previous post on here, I been homeless in the Chicago winter matterfact if you really want to get funky its tougher as a SINGLE MALE than it is being a Women with a child as most shelters/churches wont take you; so no i'm not speaking just to judge - I know the resources they have to work with so foh making excuses for them.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #35
rifair 
space
space
space
Props total: 4475 4 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Peep my previous post on here, I been homeless in the Chicago winter matterfact if you really want to get funky its tougher as a SINGLE MALE than it is being a Women with a child as most shelters/churches wont take you; so no i'm not speaking just to judge - I know the resources they have to work with so foh making excuses for them.
So fu*k them because you were homeless? n*gga gtfoh

2 weeks ago '17        #36
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17070 17 K  Slaps total: 5061 5 K
Granny always said 2 sides to every story

[spoiler - click to view]

2 weeks ago '19        #37
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
 rifair said
So fu*k them because you were homeless? n*gga gtfoh
No its called stop making excuses for people specially those who don't care enough for the welfare of their children, Like i said the resources are there and if you can't find a place in CA to live there are other states; Matterfact the state of CA itself pays for a Bus/Amtrak to get you where you need to go.

I'm not diminishing anyones struggle i just dislike when people play the victim to manipulate the situation.

2 weeks ago '15        #38
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 27619 27 K  Slaps total: 4272 4 K
Damn right foh

2 weeks ago '15        #39
SmokinBigDope 
space
space
Props total: 1933 1 K  Slaps total: 311 311
I know 2 n*ggas in Queens that got paid 30Gs a piece to stop squatting.

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Playitbyyear 
space
space
space
Props total: 463 463  Slaps total: 122 122
 Binary said
Nancy Pelosi and Adams schiff out here running around Capitol Hill looking like clowns with this impeachment hoax

Meanwhile in their home turf they totally ignoring the homeless crisis going on

Smh and yíall liberals praise these bozo democrats to save yíall from evil trump

LOL
They donít care about they home field and the fans ainít from that way nor do they care about anything other than trump. Schiff and nadler names impeachment managers. Big surprise. Pelosi canít even speak bc she knows everything she says is bullsh*t and she knows this is game over They held everything to try to get ahead of the fisa report. Durhams report will expose a lot of whatís going on and Pelosi knows whatís up. Gonna be a fun February
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  19
Kobe Has to be the New NBA Logo
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Heartbreaking: Video of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash Site
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-59online now  12
Jan 26 - Unknown Comedian Ari Shaffir disrespects Kobeís death!
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy